What's new

Snyder must leave!!!!!!

And i wouldn't call that game versus Miami an "anomalous game" when Jeff actually had played 18min EVERY GAME under Quin.

Like I said, the man was a solid rotation when he was here, playing more minutes than Georges Niang. Why would any coach wanna get rid of one of your regular rotation guys in favor of a G league/end of bench scrub in Rayjon Tucker?
It was right after the cutting/trade that the Broadcast team quoted Quin as to what a steal the signing of Tucker was, it was like a lottery pick he said. Alrighty then.

It was right after the cutting/trade that the Broadcast team quoted Quin as to what a steal the signing of Tucker was, it was like a lottery pick he said. Alrighty then.
lol. still not as bad as calling Oni our best perimeter defender or Doke the best player available in the draft though.

Plus i've said it before, what choices does Quin have other than riding along with that narrative? Any arguments/conversations would only be held behind closed door, not in front of the media. Would you really expect Quin to speak out in a press conference with something like "Tucker Who? FO needs to get me better players cuz this is getting ridiculous."