What's new

So, I heard another Nugget was stolen by the Jazz...

Lottery pick, the guy has skillz. I've always thought he had potential in the Andre Miller mold. And I agree that we need somebody with a scoring mentality coming off the bench.:cool: Tired of the days where our second unit throws the rock around til somebody has to jack it up to beat the buzzer.:eek:

Yep he's one of those players that gets in his own head. Always felt he would be awesome with the right coaching. He could be a new "diamond in the rough" for us

If we're able to land one more nugget, we can call it a Happy Meal.

chickennuggetcollage6.jpg

Do we lose a nugget because of Sap?
If your neighbor gives you chicken nuggets, you have chicken nuggets. If your chicks hatch and you let them free range off your property and later end up being processed into nuggets, you never lost any nuggets. Maybe you could say you lost a chicken.

If your neighbor gives you chicken nuggets, you have chicken nuggets. If your chicks hatch and you let them free range off your property and later end up being processed into nuggets, you never lost any nuggets. Maybe you could say you lost a chicken.
Wise nuggets dropping from infected lips.
~awe~

I haven't seen a better backup point guard in a LONG time.

Who has been the best backup point guard in Jazz history? Can Mudiay claim that throne by the season's end?

Our next shot at a Denver Nugget:

It’ll come when Denver unloads their capital in order to acquire Beal. The Jazz slip in there in a 3-team trade and get someone like Beazley. And then he proceeds to blow up, of course.

When the Jazz signed Mudiay, I was wondering which one of the two approaches to the season he would take. "I was a huge HS star and a #7 pick and I deserve better" or "I have squandered my talent and this is my last chance to establish myself as an NBA player by working hard lest I end up in the Azerbaijan Premier Basket-Ball Division." Looks like it's the second one and I'm happy for both him and the Jazz.

I haven't seen a better backup point guard in a LONG time.

Who has been the best backup point guard in Jazz history? Can Mudiay claim that throne by the season's end?
The consensus will certainly be Howard eisley but I'm partial to jaque Vaughn

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app