What's new

so, "liking" posts goes away and nobody is talking about it?

Loathe button
TIA

Just an update, running into some issues with the database and other items so the re-enabling of the LIKE/DISLIKE/THANKS features will be off for the next few days at this point while I focus on the other priority. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As a note, I may take the site offline overnight in the coming days to do some upgrades that are just plain taking TOO long with our current hosting provider. A notice will be posted once that decision has been made.

Damn. It feels terrible to be pushed away from my addiction. Nice to have it back and hopefully we will have a brand new dislike system in a few sunrises.

"Thanks" is redundant anyway. It should only be Like and Dislike.

"Thanks" is redundant anyway. It should only be Like and Dislike.

Not an option when you adopt a system but I guess a few codes could work it out swell.

I always found it funny that when you clicked the number of likes under a post to see who liked it, the system enlists the users as "Disliked" all the time.

Just an update, running into some issues with the database and other items so the re-enabling of the LIKE/DISLIKE/THANKS features will be off for the next few days at this point while I focus on the other priority. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As a note, I may take the site offline overnight in the coming days to do some upgrades that are just plain taking TOO long with our current hosting provider. A notice will be posted once that decision has been made.

I'm having horrible flashbacks of the crash...

I wish I could remember my post count from the old days.

The feature is back but not perfect. I'll be fixing it and likely moving it from below the post to inside the post as I get more time. Enjoy. Report any issues you find here.

I'm aware your notifications will show that EVERYTHING is a LIKE - I'm working on that.