What's new

So where does Dwill live now?

I just heard Derron Williams will be moving to Africa to join the vuvuzela army stamped heading towards Brazil's World Cup.

no, you're thinking of that other guy, the one who pronounces his name Duh-RON

Dwill can live in freaking Los Angeles in Kobe's basement apartment for all I care. Whatever it takes for him to clear his mind, recover his body, and be ready to leave it all out on the court this season. There are too many things which can happen between now and his free-agency.

Deron has a lot of family and friends in Dallas. It has nothing to do with golf. This thread is so ridiculous that I had to register just to say so....

Deron has a lot of family and friends in Dallas. It has nothing to do with golf. This thread is so ridiculous that I had to register just to say so....

But he has lived in slc his whole time here so far, the sudden move is the concern, if he lived in Dallas since day 1 then this conversation isn't happening. Maybe he and the family is getting bored here?

But he has lived in slc his whole time here so far, the sudden move is the concern, if he lived in Dallas since day 1 then this conversation isn't happening. Maybe he and the family is getting bored here?
How do you know it is a sudden move? Maybe he was waiting for his big cash inflow from his max extension before he bought the place.

This conversation is happening because we are bored. Can the season start already?

Stock and Malone did not live in Utah in the off-season.

We're living in a different era now with players of this generation having different mindsets. For examples, LeBron's 'Decision', Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo opting out to go to NY, CP3 joining him there, the list goes on. Players no longer feel that they have to play for 1 team their whole career - loyalty? Forget about it!

hes rich, young and can live anywhere he wants to live. he has friends family and grew up in dallas so im guessing thats why he bought a house there. sd is a great place to live im not worried at all

I just saw Deron at a Best Buy in Miami. He said he was buying a home, and coincidentally, a golf club membership there to prepare for his future. He also said the golfing in Miami is better than in Park City, and that he golfs once a month with Jordan, Bird, and Magic there.

Sorry to ruin everyone else's theory, but you heard it first here.

I just saw Deron at a Best Buy in Miami. He said he was buying a home, and coincidentally, a golf club membership there to prepare for his future. He also said the golfing in Miami is better than in Park City, and that he golfs once a month with Jordan, Bird, and Magic there.

Sorry to ruin everyone else's theory, but you heard it first here.

So instead of Lebron, Bosch, or Wade in Miami...You saw Deron? I haven't even seen the guy in Utah (outside of basketball).