What's new

Someone told me today that

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
The Jazz are looking at getting a practice facility in St. George.
Anyone else heard that?

Purely speculation, bu that might be an interesting place to have the G-league team... 40 minute flight to SLC and a g-league team might be more profitable in St. George. Bringing interest to other parts of the state.

I can't imagine the Jazz would move the G-League team to Saint George. Doesnt make a lot of sense. Saint George is what, <100K people?

I can't imagine the Jazz would move the G-League team to Saint George. Doesnt make a lot of sense. Saint George is what, <100K people?

They'd pull from Washington and Iron counties. That is over 200k.

But I do not think they will move the Stars to St George either.

Doesn't make any sense to me. The leagues primary goal is development, not fan support. Having the G league team minutes from the practice facility has huge benefits. Players can practice and play for both in the same day like Joel did on multiple occasions.

Hell nah makes no sense. Elevation puts a new facility in Cedar City or some place nice like park City or even higher. Git these kids runnin an gunnin at elevation an they will wear teams down at Vivent. BYU use to do this in the 80's an holy cow opponent players looked so exhausted during second half.

This is dumb. I'm sure the Wiz are considering having a practice facility in NY too.

Hell nah makes no sense. Elevation puts a new facility in Cedar City or some place nice like park City or even higher. Git these kids runnin an gunnin at elevation an they will wear teams down at Vivent. BYU use to do this in the 80's an holy cow opponent players looked so exhausted during second half.

I wouldn't even dump my trash in Cedar City. . .