What's new

Spida’s Ankle

JazzFanNBama

This may have been posted elsewhere and I missed it, but is anything being said out that way about how he felt after the game or today? Seems nobody on the Twitterverse is talking about it which I think is positive, but didn’t know if any of you actually in Utah had heard anything.

He said he felt fine. The PG thing was his leg. Did have that potential tweak in the first half. But he’s not on the injury report.
This makes me feel much better. When he winced early in the game it scared me, but that incident scared me more.

Looks like he got nailed in the thigh or hip. Probably a nasty bruise but shouldn't be significant.

Didn't look like his ankle turned on the way down.

anyone else think he deferred more than normal the last six minutes or so? I thought it was strange and maybe something to do with that first ding he took but maybe he was just exhausted… or I’m overthinking it.

anyone else think he deferred more than normal the last six minutes or so? I thought it was strange and maybe something to do with that first ding he took but maybe he was just exhausted… or I’m overthinking it.

He sat forever… pretty much the whole 3rd quarter, maybe he just went cold. He had some bad passes and seemed to struggle a little bit when he came back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also said he felt sick in game 1, so could be related to that as well.

he was double teamed dude...they clamped on em and forced others to make shots which they did.

Looks like he got nailed in the thigh or hip. Probably a nasty bruise but shouldn't be significant.

Didn't look like his ankle turned on the way down.
I did notice that he never did roll the ankle on the PG trip. I watched the replay 10 times. However, with a sprained ankle it doesn’t have to roll again to cause pain.

Gotta love how he now has his trainer on our bench during the actual game as a go between/green light to over-rule the Jazz medical staff. He’s obviously good enough to play, but his ankle still has issues. When he left the game tonight that was his private trainer who checked him out and from what I saw Jazz staff didn’t even get a look before he headed back to the bench. Don’t like that he has his guy there on our bench during games as basically a way to overrule the Jazz staff. Not good for the relationship either, it’s straight up disrespectful to have him there during the game. Do your private **** on your own private time diva.

Gotta love how he now has his trainer on our bench during the actual game as a go between/green light to over-rule the Jazz medical staff. He’s obviously good enough to play, but his ankle still has issues. When he left the game tonight that was his private trainer who checked him out and from what I saw Jazz staff didn’t even get a look before he headed back to the bench. Don’t like that he has his guy there on our bench during games as basically a way to overrule the Jazz staff. Not good for the relationship either, it’s straight up disrespectful to have him there during the game. Do your private **** on your own private time diva.
Wow, I never realized how big of an ******* you are.

And Durant had his own security at the nets game!!!

Burn them at the stake!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Imagine if Donovan had his own chef or massage therapist!
He should not be able to make any decisions on anyone around him in his life imo. The jazz organization should choose his friends too probably just to be safe

He should not be able to make any decisions on anyone around him in his life imo. The jazz organization should choose his friends too probably just to be safe

And you guys wonder why DL scouts hand pads.

His private staff has no business on our bench during a game. Period. And as we saw with Durant, the NBA didn’t like that either. But the little diva will throw a fit if he doesn’t get his way.

No. But they should choose who sits on THEIR bench during a ****ing game, and I can assure you the Jazz staff don’t want him there. It is total and utter garbage he isn’t listening to the Jazz medical staff when he is obviously not right either. He seriously hurts himself and it’s them paying that injured dude $200 million.

Last edited: