What's new

Spurs @ Jazz :: 1.26.2011 :: 7pm Utah Time

A little manu gem for everybody from last night. slcdunk got it from this spurs site:
https://www.poundingtherock.com/
doq3xx.gif

No, this doesn't change the outcome, but ya gotta hand it to him, that leg kick is top notch!

I'm wondering what Flopobili's head was doing near Raja's groin, from the looks of it I know Bell didn't score any points but it sure looks like he at least scored.

I also went to this game probably the least excited I've ever been going to a Jazz game but I just wanted to say you could feel the energy from the crowd before the game even started and it carried over and was quite loud and I know I'm still a bit horse from screaming (mostly at Flopobili and the refs). I know the Jazz don't get much national attention or I would hope they'd noticed sooner but I'm glad they mentioned Bell cause for some unknown reason the locals (at least when I listen) just gloss over him and his "performances".

Like others have said and I have said in many earlier posts they need to play him in short bursts and unless he's on no more then 20min a night. If they have to start him to keep his "vet leadership" roll fine but sub in CJ or Haward or Price after about 5-6min.
Seriously he hasn't been guarded for the past 6 games and has made 3 or 4 shots total in that span, he is guarded closer at shoot around for heck sake. He does have good intensity so again maximize that by playing him in short bursts.