What's new

Stay Humble

Though we are on a tremendous streak, let's not get too prideful. It's in the playoffs where things truly matter. Let's enjoy this, I know I am. So proud of Clarkson too, he is my favorite player.
I mean, why? Literally for many this is the best they have ever felt about their investment about being a Jazz fan. No one is going to say, "Wow, I am really glad I drank a cup of vinegar every day during the win streak! I can only really be happy with a championship!!"

Just don't be a Richard to opposing fans, and knock yourself out with the optimism!

Also, let's keep that damn churro far away from what is going on now.

I typically don't live with my head in the clouds. However, if I did, would it allow me to overlook our opponents and then cause us to lose games?

I mean, why? Literally for many this is the best they have ever felt about their investment about being a Jazz fan. No one is going to say, "Wow, I am really glad I drank a cup of vinegar every day during the win streak! I can only really be happy with a championship!!"

Just don't be a Richard to opposing fans, and knock yourself out with the optimism!

It could jinx us that's why , the churro was always a stupid superstition
Be happy, be proud but don't be too cocky but to each their own

When you meet your soul mate do you try to keep an even keel? No! You go all in and reach for the stars, you ask her (him) out first, you wholly and unreseveredly commit to the relationship. That's where I am with this team. Will they break my heart? Maybe. There are no guarantees in life or basketball. But the experience will be the richer for having fallen completely in LOVE with this version of the Utah Jazz.

For sure stay humble. And forget about the heresy of the churro. Always made the basketball gods turn against us.

There's a contingent of people who don't believe in childish superstitions, like the belief that a magic churro is responsible for our success. They've matured too much beyond this. But, on the other side of the coin, they also believe that said churro, despite not being magical, somehow possesses the power to curse us.

When you meet your soul mate do you try to keep an even keel? No! You go all in and reach for the stars, you ask her (him) out first, you wholly and unreseveredly commit to the relationship. That's where I am with this team. Will they break my heart? Maybe. There are no guarantees in life or basketball. But the experience will be the richer for having fallen completely in LOVE with this version of the Utah Jazz.
The most important thing is that we are open now to feel the joy or the pain.

I am going to enjoy the ride as long as it goes. This doesn't mean I just think the Jazz are going to waltz into a championship. Life is about enjoying the moment and when life is good we should rejoice in its beauty. I am happier doing this then fretting about what might be or worrying about if the Jazz will win a championship. I can still enjoy the quest of doing so.

Yes, **** the churro, this is the time of the HYDRA!!!

hydra.png