What's new

Stay Humble

I am going to enjoy the ride as long as it goes. This doesn't mean I just think the Jazz are going to waltz into a championship. Life is about enjoying the moment and when life is good we should rejoice in its beauty. I am happier doing this then fretting about what might be or worrying about if the Jazz will win a championship. I can still enjoy the quest of doing so.
I mean, i can remember the days of Milt Palacio running the point. That could happen again. The NBA is enjoyable right now and I don't have to wait for the playoffs for that. What if there actually ISN'T a playoffs like they cancelled March Madness last year?

The Hydra ate the churro, absorbed all of its power, and multiplied it many many times over.

The churro is gone.

FEAR THE HYDRA!!
Homie... churros never die... I am carrying parts of every churro I have ever eaten in my *** and lovehandles. The churro doesn't die... it gets transfigured.

Homie... churros never die... I am carrying parts of every churro I have ever eaten in my *** and lovehandles. The churro doesn't die... it gets transfigured.
That is what I said. The Hydra ate it and absorbed its power. It is now more than it could ever be as a lowly churro by itself.

That is what I said. The Hydra ate it and absorbed its power. It is now more than it could ever be as a lowly churro by itself.
You said it was gone... it is not gone... it is... different

Heresy! Who the hell do you think is behind this? There is one set of foot prints and a trail of cinnamon and sugar. Repent or face the wrath of our dessert deity.
One set of footprints, belonging to the beast with 16 heads, licking the cinnamon sugar off its claws and washing it down with the tears of the vanquished foes. Most recently, the clippers.

FEAR THE HYDRA!!

One set of footprints, belonging to the beast with 16 heads, licking the cinnamon sugar off its claws and washing it down with the tears of the vanquished foes. Most recently, the clippers.

FEAR THE HYDRA!!
It’s got feet?!

Though we are on a tremendous streak, let's not get too prideful. It's in the playoffs where things truly matter. Let's enjoy this, I know I am. So proud of Clarkson too, he is my favorite player.
Stay humble? Bruh, you're posting on a fan forum.

It's not the playoffs? Yeah, thanks, Captain Obvious.

Thanks for the reminder not to browse the Jazz forum threads.

We have suffered through a season where Ty Corbin was the coach and Jamaal Tinsley started at PG. Another season where we got a top-5 pick in what was supposed to be one of the best drafts ever. That pick netted us Exum.

And now you’re we need to stay humble? **** that.