What's new

Stern to retire

I laughed a little at this one:

Bill Oram: When talking about Adam Silver as new commish tonight Gordon Hayward said, "He's the guy with glasses, right?" #FirstRounderProblems Twitter @tribjazz

211.jpg

I feel for you guys, this is the Turkish Stern, Turgay Demirel, the commissioner of The Turkish Basketball Federation since 1992 and just reelected for four more years thanks to the government support he has while no one in the Turkish basketball community wants him anymore.

Although the NBA steering and so-called autonomous management of our basketball federation run on quite different structures, the sufferings are very similar; selfish, one sided, greedy, money-focused and unjust managements. I think, even on democratic platforms, when someone stands on his chair too long, it rarely pans out as a clean and righteous governance.

So **** Stern, I hope he goes down sooner. Btw, I love how he is all over the front pages of NBA.com for days, it might be his best masturbation ever. I can't even imagine how it's gonna be when he's actually retiring.

211.jpg

I feel for you guys, this is the Turkish Stern, Turgay Demirel, the commissioner of The Turkish Basketball Federation since 1992 and just reelected for four more years thanks to the government support he has while no one in the Turkish basketball community wants him anymore.

Although the NBA steering and so-called autonomous management of our basketball federation run on quite different structures, the sufferings are very similar; selfish, one sided, greedy, money-focused and unjust managements. I think, even on democratic platforms, when someone stands on his chair too long, it rarely pans out as a clean and righteous governance.

So **** Stern, I hope he goes down sooner. Btw, I love how he is all over the front pages of NBA.com for days, it might be his best masturbation ever. I can't even imagine how it's gonna be when he's actually retiring.

Hopefully something along the lines of what ​David Carradine was into.

Hopefully something along the lines of what ​David Carradine was into.

Couldn't find that "what" on his wiki page. (I didn't read thoroughly though) Is it something about his death cause? I think it is:cool:

Edit: Yep, found it. It's kinda sad though...