What's new

straight-dumb facts

David Benoit is not THE David Benoit. But they both have jazz connections. However, as far as I know, DB the ex-Jazz player is not a jazz pianist. The difference between the two is really black and white.

Dr. Jones (including his old alias) has made a LOT of posts on this board. And THAT is a fact no one can dispute.

Rodney Hood used to love watching the Golden Girls every time he came back from school, as confessed in a pre-game interview today.

Thurl Bailey almost bought Steve Young's house in Riverton. How do I know this? Steve Young is my uncle. And his house was pretty cool, it had a climbing wall, basketball court, raquetball court and workout room in the guest house. The regular house was pretty massive. Three kitchens, 10 bathrooms, many leather bound books, etc.

I feel a responsibility to clarify. It's not THAT steve young. They have the same name. And both are rich. Haha. I've used that a fair amount in my life, the whole being related to Steve young thing. In fact we are related, but it's like 4th cousins or something. My uncle steve young is just a kind of rich land developer.