What's new

Stretch 4 answer.....

Et tu Brute

Hayward will evolve into a modern 4 - he rebounds well enough.

Trade: Favors + Exum + Niang/Neto = Haywards salary (close enough)

Might not even need to add draft compensation as they conceivably would love the bigger cap space in 2020.

They would love Favors no?

Do it....

Might not even need to add draft compensation as they conceivably would love the bigger cap space in 2020.

Do it....

Not sure if serious....

Assuming you're not trolling around

1. Hayward has negative value now. In a trade BOS will need to attach assets to unload his contract.
2. Utah is not even trading Fav flat who was their third best player last season, is the unsung hero each year.
3. Neto has the highest net rating last two seasons of all Jazz players. Injuries apart, his contract is a bargain.

It don't matter if jazz even get Harris. Look at what both the Nuggets and Blazers did in the draft, both have superstar players and better record last year then the Jazz record. I'm laughing all the way for ne,t decade as Nuggets pound the Jazz In the sand. That's payback for the 2002 Olympics i attended. All the best was 3.2 and they stopped serving at 830.being in Utah is how it must of felt with the Temperance movement back in day. Than add on the disrespect y'all showed my boy DWill when he was loyal to yall. I'm going enjoy watching nuggets in playoffs while Jazz sit at home. Maybe they should take notes from Blazers and Nuggets, don't draft the safe pick. Swing for fences. Grayson Allen two years ago is the picture perfect jazz draft pick , he a bum and they could of drafted a player with more upside like Robert Williams. Jazz have improved with Conley but so did Denver and Portland and they were better last year. Lakers with LeBron will be better. I hope nuggets and jazz face in playoffs. I'll gamble against any of you, but wait gambling is a sin that's going send me to Hell according to the people who run Utah.lmao. Stay average and be satisfied making playoffs while other teams strive for chips. I got 100$ saying Jazz never win a chip in next ten years. who wants to give me their money

Looooo
It don't matter if jazz even get Harris. Look at what both the Nuggets and Blazers did in the draft, both have superstar players and better record last year then the Jazz record. I'm laughing all the way for ne,t decade as Nuggets pound the Jazz In the sand. That's payback for the 2002 Olympics i attended. All the best was 3.2 and they stopped serving at 830.being in Utah is how it must of felt with the Temperance movement back in day. Than add on the disrespect y'all showed my boy DWill when he was loyal to yall. I'm going enjoy watching nuggets in playoffs while Jazz sit at home. Maybe they should take notes from Blazers and Nuggets, don't draft the safe pick. Swing for fences. Grayson Allen two years ago is the picture perfect jazz draft pick , he a bum and they could of drafted a player with more upside like Robert Williams. Jazz have improved with Conley but so did Denver and Portland and they were better last year. Lakers with LeBron will be better. I hope nuggets and jazz face in playoffs. I'll gamble against any of you, but wait gambling is a sin that's going send me to Hell according to the people who run Utah.lmao. Stay average and be satisfied making playoffs while other teams strive for chips. I got 100$ saying Jazz never win a chip in next ten years. who wants to give me their money
ooooooooo9ooooo

Oooooool

Punk, the jazz are going to curb stomp the blazers and your nugs with just Conley. We add Tobias they might as well cancel their season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RJF

I pounded your mom in the sand...from behind.

Conley is one of the best players in the league at initiating pick n roll player, and Favs is our best roll man

Do it....
giphy.gif

I have thought ever since his injury that Haywards future would include more and more minutes as a stretch 4. He will have a tougher time guarding wings as a result of his injury plus he has good upper body strength. That being said, I doubt it ever happens in Utah.

I don't want Hayward back in Utah. Not just because I hate him now but from a basketball perspective his contract vs his production means that his contract will become a bigger and bigger albatross, even more than it already is. I'm wary taking on Conley due to his age and contract but compared to hayward's he is a sure thing slam dunk.