What's new

Stretch 4 answer.....

59937f921d8e72cffc72c59eb9ff2d9e.jpg

What that boy needs.....is a haircut!

I don't want Hayward back in Utah. Not just because I hate him now but from a basketball perspective his contract vs his production means that his contract will become a bigger and bigger albatross, even more than it already is. I'm wary taking on Conley due to his age and contract but compared to hayward's he is a sure thing slam dunk.

Fwiw, Conley is 5 months older than Steph Curry. Would anybody complain about Curry's age?

Conley just came off a career year. I'm not too worried about his age.

I get the hate etc... But I think it's pretty short sighted not to believe Hayward could have a pretty epic bounce back year.

I get the hate etc... But I think it's pretty short sighted not to believe Hayward could have a pretty epic bounce back year.
Could is the key word there. Its a huge risk for a player that looked worse in the playoffs 1.5 years after being hurt. 9 points on 41% shooting in 30 mpg is terrible. What if he doesnt improve or doesnt improve much? That contract would screw the Jazz over and cost us any chance of winning it all for awhile. What is best case scenario? He is never going to get back to where he was at. I dont think at his best he is better than what Favors gives us at PF or someone like JaMychal or Niko.

Plus no one on our team likes him so you have chemistry issues. Plus the fans dont like him so you piss off your fan base.

I cant think of a worse player to trade for right now.

With Houston looking to trade PJ Tucker, do Jazz have any way to absorb his salary? He would be perfect (if not better) replacement for Crowder.

With Houston looking to trade PJ Tucker, do Jazz have any way to absorb his salary? He would be perfect (if not better) replacement for Crowder.

Not after* the pot shot he took at Gobert...

Stupid speech to text...

Last edited: