What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

What does this even mean?

Meaning, it's real smooth (except not) to make a joke to a female (that obviously has a level of class --- pissing you off right now, huh Dala?) about posting a 'shirtless' pic .. c'mon bro .. you are in desperate need of some lessons.

Meaning, it's real smooth (except not) to make a joke to a female (that obviously has a level of class --- pissing you off right now, huh Dala?) about posting a 'shirtless' pic .. c'mon bro .. you are in desperate need of some lessons.

PKM's Lessons To Getting Chicks:

1. Get Money
2. **** Bitches

Except I wasn't making a joke; rather, I was telling her that she didn't have it as bad as someone, like me, did. Man, what the hell did they teach you back in 'Tuck?

^^ Hey you said dicks. I'm telling mommy.

Reading PKM's posts. However, it works out in the end though, as I have my printer working overtime with every post he types. Too much ***-wiping material, not enough visits to the ****ter.

Reading PKM's posts. However, it works out in the end though, as I have my printer working overtime with every post he types. Too much ***-wiping material, not enough visits to the ****ter.

Your *** must be really irritated from wiping with computer paper.

I thought of another one. When there are multiple exit lanes in the interstate, and someone cuts you off to be in the exit-only lane, only to change lanes on the exit ramp.

There are a LOT of people that turn left into the wrong lane. It's better to be safe and delay people a few minutes than get in a potentially dangerous accident and delay the people behind you even more.

Gameface, if you really took the attitude you do in Oregon, you'd be getting your car fixed EVERY GODDAMN day. Driving there was a nightmare. What Nightmare posts here happens like it's the norm there.

Piggybacking off of some of the driving-based posts a couple pages back...when people are getting off the on-ramp, transitioning onto a major roadway and slow the **** down, sometimes to a stop, despite there being what is called, an acceleration lane. Accelerate mother ****ers. Accelerate and work seamlessly into traffic!

Piggybacking off of some of the driving-based posts a couple pages back...when people are getting off the on-ramp, transitioning onto a major roadway and slow the **** down, sometimes to a stop, despite there being what is called, an acceleration lane. Accelerate mother ****ers. Accelerate and work seamlessly into traffic!

agree 1,000,000%. Same for merging. No need to come to a stop, make a damn gap for the guy in front of you and take your spot from the guy behind you and keep moving.