What's new

Suck It Conley Haters

I think last night might’ve been Conley’s best game in a jazz uniform. I really like the reads he made, and he bailed us out on a few possessions that seemed like they were going nowhere. Kinda exactly the kind of game I was hoping to see all the time. Defense is better right now, too.

I think last night might’ve been Conley’s best game in a jazz uniform. I really like the reads he made, and he bailed us out on a few possessions that seemed like they were going nowhere. Kinda exactly the kind of game I was hoping to see all the time. Defense is better right now, too.
The defensive effort from everyone is so much better right now than it was last season. DM made plays last night... JC did too. Bojan has been better too.

The fell asleep hard a few times on backdoor stuff last night and gave Ingram a couple easy ones because they were ball watching... but cleaned it up.

Mike has been what we expected last year. Its exciting times.

Dude he snaked around Zion and floated in that off-hand giant-killer. Truly one of the most amazing ball handling plays from any Jazz player I’ve ever seen. That dude has that thing on a string. Another one he bounces it off his shoe in front of Zion, but recovers into a dribble n slide perfectly into a swished three. Truly sick play

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

i'll eat the crow for this one. knew that we are stuck with him. good news that he is playing well for us. but it also makes it tough for us to bring him back next season

i'll eat the crow for this one. knew that we are stuck with him. good news that he is playing well for us. but it also makes it tough for us to bring him back next season
This season is like when your dad’s on hospice and you take a trip down the California coast and to Disneyland. Enjoy today with no thought of tomorrow.

Can someone explain why Conley is so much more focused and committed to defense this year? This can’t come down to “comfort with the system” or any ish like that. His desire seems much higher.
Contract year?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lopo's posting has decreased dramatically since Conley started balling.

His lifeblood has run out since there is no scapegoat to put into a 100 trades.

Lopo's posting has decreased dramatically since Conley started balling.

His lifeblood has run out since there is no scapegoat to put into a 100 trades.

Just enjoying the ride man.

The narrative built around me is that I want to do nothing but trade. When in reality, I want to do nothing but improve the team to a point where we contend for a title. That's it. There is no reason to consider a roster shaking trade right now.

I appreciate Conley living up to the price we paid for him. He is playing like the guy we imagined he could be. I really hope he/we keep it up.

Go Jazz