What's new

Summer League Game 1 [7PM Mountain Time]

Brantley had a great block… playing him, Forrest, and Udoka ain’t fair in summer league… no one gets to score ever.

Juwan looking thiccc… not sure he’s ready for games yet.

What development from Brantley? They keep talking about it but I haven’t seen any development. He looks as offensively inept today as day 1.

Brantley airball. What development again? My man has all the tools to be a played but his development just has been nonexistent.

What development from Brantley? They keep talking about it but I haven’t seen any development. He looks as offensively inept today as day 1.
His defense has been solid and he made a basket… that is basically an offensive explosion in this game.

I love basketball a lot… like a lot… I may not be able to watch this.

Mathias looks like the only guy who knows how to score. Hughes has been awful so far.
It’s been rough… mathias’ make was super lucky. Maybe everyone can shake some rust and look like basketball players here.

LOL Brantley had the shot. Pump faked unnecessarily. And then got stuffed. LOL

It’s just weird how Boler and Big T were pumping his development. Like we’re talking about Millsap, a guy who was a hopeful and became a player. Brantley looks exactly as I’ve remembered him the last two or three summer leagues. Physically? Looks like a player. But skill wise? Useless.

Is Butler on this team? So far I’ve been disappointed in just about all of our picks. Although Doka looked okay, he just got screwed by the refs.

Okay Forrest got us playing better now.

Damn Morgan looks like he’s been eating a lot of donuts and twinkies. Looks like a football offensive lineman than a basketball player.

I have recorded this game… does anyone know if there’s a chance it will give my DVR a virus?

I want to see a post iso by Doke. I feel like that accountant for the Spurs couldn't stop it, like. . . at all.