What's new

Summer League Game 1 [7PM Mountain Time]

I think we have a really solid third point guard in Forrest who can play a couple min a game when Conley's out in Forrest

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I think we have a really solid third point guard in Forrest who can play a couple min a game when Conley's out in Forrest

I definitely want at least 6-8 scheduled Conley DNP’s this year, Butler, Forrest, Don and Joe give us real options.

Eliza looks so bad in summer league that even trey burke is telling him that his summer league has sucked.

for those of you who remember, burke was horrible in the summer league.

I haven’t watched any but Tony Jones said the same. Said you can tell he’s a little out of shape but that it’s to be expected given his first game time in so long.
He eats space, grabs a lot of rebounds, is physical, sets decent picks, and is always a Lob threat. Basically all we want in a backup center.

Forrest is the best dude on the court.

Doke is doing ok overall

Hughes has been a massive disappointment
I think I’m good with Udoka as backup 5. I was never a big Hughes believer but certainly will watch him all through summer league to see what he’s got.

Forrest is an nba player… hopefully we keep him on a two way but he may get a spot cuz I think Morgan gone and Brantley may be next… Hughes may find himself on the outs if he doesnt pick it up.

And we just signed Whiteside. Don’t like it. I don’t think. Maybe it’ll push Doke.

Hughes shot like 41% in college, 34% in G league and 33% in the regular season. This might be another JWF who was the man in lower leagues but couldn't throw in the ocean against higher competition.

And we just signed Whiteside. Don’t like it. I don’t think. Maybe it’ll push Doke.
Yeah, let's consider last year's draft a complete waste. Should've just sign a vet to be our backup center from the get go, instead of wasting a first round pick

Hughes has looked decent in defense but non existent on offense so far

If Trent Forrest can make threes at even like 30% from three he is going to be a really solid NBA player