What's new

Summer League Notes And Discussion

Summer league bros.

so if Kuzma is part of the future for the Lakers what are the chances of stealing say Randle or Nance from them. (I am a big nance fan)

They have Kuzma, Randle and Nance at the PF. They think they are going to get James in 2019. That means they wont be able to offer Randle a lot of money.

Just some random thoughts

Knicks f-up by not taking DSJr big time and the Mavs got one hella va player. Dude is a highlight show in the making, but DM is the show stopper baby!

so if Kuzma is part of the future for the Lakers what are the chances of stealing say Randle or Nance from them. (I am a big nance fan)

They have Kuzma, Randle and Nance at the PF. They think they are going to get James in 2019. That means they wont be able to offer Randle a lot of money.

Just some random thoughts

With that said would you take Clarkson's 3 years left deal to get Randle say

Favors and Burks for Randle and Clarkson?

To early to say the Knicks f'd up. frank N didnt even play in summer league.

C'mon dude, let's be real here. Do you really think Frank N gonna be better than DSJr? I see DSJr with way more upside and I was somewhat shock that the Knicks went with Frank N instead. NYK can try to convince themselves and the fans that they made the correct choice but it's not at all. Frankie N will struggle and DSJr will not. Good luck with the NY media Frankie, they're hound you all season.

C'mon dude, let's be real here. Do you really think Frank N gonna be better than DSJr? I see DSJr with way more upside and I was somewhat shock that the Knicks went with Frank N instead. NYK can try to convince themselves and the fans that they made the correct choice but it's not at all. Frankie N will struggle and DSJr will not. Good luck with the NY media Frankie, they're hound you all season.

eerily similar sentiments to when they draft porzingis

eerily similar sentiments to when they draft porzingis

Very different from Porzingis, much more like Dante IMHO. He will struggle like Dante did for a couple of years as a pro and DSJr will already be up there with the best of them or gonna be soon. As for Porzingis, he impressed the heck out of me during that first workout he did in Vegas which is why I suggested we trade up for him during that time. Which I stated Favors and the 12th pick for the Knicks 4th pick. But all I'm saying is, DSJr. would have been the right pick for them, but from their standpoint it was Frankie N.

I like Frank more than DSJ pre-draft so I will stick by the Knicks pick. The only thing I don't like about the Knicks is if it's true the only reason they drafted Frank was because Phil wanted him for the triangle then they fire Phil a few days later.