What's new

Summer League Notes And Discussion

Would you guys Trade Mitchell for anyone else in this draft? Logically I probably would but my heart says we just got the #1 player. Its Gobert draft all over!

Would you guys Trade Mitchell for anyone else in this draft? Logically I probably would but my heart says we just got the #1 player. Its Gobert draft all over!

Fultz looks pretty good. But I’d still take Mitchell. Really like what he brings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exum with 26 points, 10 ast, 5 rebs and 1 block with 2 TOS

Mitchell with 15 points, 4 ast, 2 rebs, 1 block and 3 steals with 4 TOS.

Jazz SL Notes And Discussion

Wish Exum was going to Vegas now. Really enjoy him and Mitchell in the backcourt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But you would have to think twice about it right now and you would be a little bummed to see Mitchell go.

I would be bummed because Mitchell has the more likable personality and on court demeanor, but Fultz is really damn good. He reminds me a lot of Hayward tbh.

Learning moment for Mitchell there.

Also Exum with another basket. God they look good.

Exum looks exponentially better. Good god.

I think the mental chains came off some time during the playoffs last season. That's all he really needed.

I think the mental chains came off some time during the playoffs last season. That's all he really needed.

He is also playing against a bunch of scrubs and some talented rookies who dont know how to play defense yet.

Cautiously optimistic. Glad his shot looks better and more fluid though.

One thing that I noticed that doesn't get discussed much is his positive attitude on the court. He communicates very well and his teammates seem to like him.
On one play X threw an alley oop attempt that mitchell went way up for but it was defended well and mitchell couldn't finish it. He made a thank you type of acknowledgement to X and then even patted the defender on the butt and complimented his defense.

Just seems like a really likable guy

Having Mitchell and Rubio on the team is going to be amazing for team chemistry.