What's new

"Swat Lake City"

Hell, I wish it was T-W-A-T Lake City.
The chicks around here won't give it up for anything less than dinner and a movie.

they also probably want more than a two-pump chump. Good things take time.... I start my good work before the appetizers arrive, biotch!!!1!

they also probably want more than a two-pump chump. Good things take time.... I start my good work before the appetizers arrive, biotch!!!1!

I start my good work after a few drinks.

Maybe you need to troll a different trailer park.

No he doesn't. What he needs to do is revaluate "dinner and a movie". I mean technically a balogna sandwich and watching Debbie Does Dallas on DVD in his room counts as dinner and a movie.

No he doesn't. What he needs to do is revaluate "dinner and a movie". I mean technically a balogna sandwich and watching Debbie Does Dallas on DVD in his room counts as dinner and a movie.

Get it right my friend. It would be an organic veggie wrap, and the movie would have to be Death Sentence...... in the billiard room, with the candlestick.

Get it right my friend. It would be an organic veggie wrap, and the movie would have to be Death Sentence...... in the billiard room, with the candlestick.

Is it deep fried? The southerner in me is trying to salvage this debacle somehow...

I was wrong in my first post. "Swat Lob City" is worse.

"Swat Lake City" has actually kind of grown on me, especially when alternative nicknames are presented in the aforementioned fashion.