What's new

Take Shelter!....No, wait...sorry 'bout that!

He already called a holy war upon me so i am his enemy.

maybe i should define statism!
to me statism is having a government that has more power than the people! yeha trump is a statist. but he is closer to being a none statist.

for example can i come into your house and start taking 10% of your ****. no!!!!!!!! so where does the government get that mandate from?
can i force you to buy something? so where does the government get the mandate from to FORCE you to buy something!

statism to me is the government has more power than the people! they can iniate force!

it is wrong for a citizen to initiate force against another, so the government should also not be able to initiate force.

it is ok to respond with force when someone initiates force against you. so the government should do the same.

maybe definitions are wrong.

while I think I can sympathize with your feelings about government force being applied wholesale against human liberty, perhaps there is a better way to fight the fight.

There is a view that can unite most people. Sure, if it's "our" government and it's serving our real needs, protecting our real liberties, that would be the better case. The reason such a government is necessary is because within human nature there is a kind of evil that will always be there. People who would abuse power will always be among us. That is the fundamental reason why the Marxist "utopia" or other utopian sorts of idylls are fundamentally false or delusional.

The essential levers of government must be effective provisions against usurpation or abuse of power. One approach for doing that is to fundamentally deny government excessive powers in the first place. Another is the give people real effective influence in the voting or electoral process. Well, try to protect that power.

giving the State control of education has got to be the worst affront against human liberty of them all. It essentially gives government the power through propaganda to establish acceptable beliefs, speech, and conduct, resulting in some form or another of a "State Religion". In the dark ages of Europe, this was the power that reduced mankind to peasantry/serfdom. It will do the same or worse under secular humanist claims of "truth".

Without independent "education", people cannot take stands to protect their liberty. They have no ground to "stand" on, because the State will prescribe morals and conduct, speech and thought.

The best view that can unite us is respect for free speech, differing opinions, and the innate right of humans to form core morals of their own choosing, and protecting individualism against intrusions from majorities.

He already called a holy war upon me so i am his enemy.

maybe i should define statism!
to me statism is having a government that has more power than the people! yeha trump is a statist. but he is closer to being a none statist.

for example can i come into your house and start taking 10% of your ****. no!!!!!!!! so where does the government get that mandate from?
can i force you to buy something? so where does the government get the mandate from to FORCE you to buy something!

statism to me is the government has more power than the people! they can iniate force!

it is wrong for a citizen to initiate force against another, so the government should also not be able to initiate force.

it is ok to respond with force when someone initiates force against you. so the government should do the same.

maybe definitions are wrong.

while I think I can sympathize with your feelings about government force being applied wholesale against human liberty, perhaps there is a better way to fight the fight.

There is a view that can unite most people. Sure, if it's "our" government and it's serving our real needs, protecting our real liberties, that would be the better case. The reason such a government is necessary is because within human nature there is a kind of evil that will always be there. People who would abuse power will always be among us. That is the fundamental reason why the Marxist "utopia" or other utopian sorts of idylls are fundamentally false or delusional.

The essential levers of government must be effective provisions against usurpation or abuse of power. One approach for doing that is to fundamentally deny government excessive powers in the first place. Another is the give people real effective influence in the voting or electoral process. Well, try to protect that power.

giving the State control of education has got to be the worst affront against human liberty of them all. It essentially gives government the power through propaganda to establish acceptable beliefs, speech, and conduct, resulting in some form or another of a "State Religion". In the dark ages of Europe, this was the power that reduced mankind to peasantry/serfdom. It will do the same or worse under secular humanist claims of "truth".

Without independent "education", people cannot take stands to protect their liberty. They have no ground to "stand" on, because the State will prescribe morals and conduct, speech and thought.

So, it follows, the best thing that can unite humans is the principle of mutual respect, the establishment of fundamental human rights including the right to form our own independent core of morals and principles of conduct....the government being expressly proscribed against establishing approved beliefs, values, or standards of speech, thought, or actions.

rights of privacy, rights of free assembly and association, rights of fundamental freedoms from government intrusions and use of force, rights of property, rights of free choice in all kinds of decisions we should make for ourselves.

the "there oughtta be a law" sort of thinking should be laughed outta our legislatures.

Last edited:
seems like same happeend to japan. i take back my conspiracy theory about it being fear mongering by lefties in the govenrment.

i think now it is north korean hackers.
or a calculated "mistake" by those in charge to learn their alert system weaknesses, to observe the public response and/or prepare the people's minds for what may be coming.