What's new

Taylor Hendricks Hype Thread

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
Hendricks was the lone bright spot for us tonight. I have loved his activity the last two games for us. His shot looks pure as well.

He has 5 stocks and is shooting 37.5% from 3 through two games. Take away his half court heave from last game and he’s shooting 42.9% from 3 on 3.5 attempts.

I know it’s just been two games but damn he has looked good defensively and shooting the ball.

One could argue that the planned worked and he looks good….but I’m saying….where was this guy Hardy? We’re letting Keyonte fall flat on his face, and that’s ok. We better give the same freedom to Hendricks.

Hoping we’ve entered a new chapter. No more GLeague for this guy, he’s too good and our team is too bad.

One could argue that the planned worked and he looks good….but I’m saying….where was this guy Hardy? We’re letting Keyonte fall flat on his face, and that’s ok. We better give the same freedom to Hendricks.

Hoping we’ve entered a new chapter. No more GLeague for this guy, he’s too good and our team is too bad.
This is part of my developmental theorem: if someone doesn’t get developmental time and piddles out and leaves the league, “they knew all along, see, he didn’t amount to anything.” If someone does well later, “see, the developmental plan worked!” It’s the ultimate confirmation bias.

Maybe… just maybe… we shouldn’t have written him off after a couple G league games.

Also for all the dummies that lol’d me about him playing right away. This was the exact role I expected. Shoot some catch and shoot threes… do some defensive stuff. He finally (after like 10 combined games lol) looked comfortable out there and was just playing basketball.

Hendricks was the lone bright spot for us tonight.
Ochai Agbaji says hi
How to insert him in the starting lineup?
That’s not happening unless you are sending Collins to the bench and that’s not happening
He’s like a bigger longer more athletic better defender smoother junmpshot John collins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God I hope not. He better be nothing like that idiot.

He looks alive and springy out there. He's also got a lot of confidence in his spot-up 3 which is nice to see.
Ohhh man… I’m so sorry but we gave your seat on the bus to someone who actually believes in Taylor and doesn’t bitch about the pick every time Jarace Walker dribbles throw his legs six times on the way to a middy that bricks.

1701959742115.gif

Ohhh man… I’m so sorry but we gave your seat on the bus to someone who actually believes in Taylor and doesn’t bitch about the pick every time Jarace Walker dribbles throw his legs six times on the way to a middy that bricks.

View attachment 15525
600px-SpeedS%26W4004-2.jpg

Luckily for the passengers of the bus I stepped on and took over and now the bus will drive in a direction that best suites Hendricks.

600px-SpeedS%26W4004-2.jpg

Luckily for the passengers of the bus I stepped on and took over and now the bus will drive in a direction that best suites Hendricks.
FOH. You creamed your pants at every prospect before and after Taylor. You ain’t welcome here now that he’s doing the **** I been telling yall for months he could do. Y’all were more impatient than a toddler waiting for ice cream and threw diaper baby fits… now I’m putting you in the corner on timeout.