What's new

#TeamIsEverything

Zombie

Is the new team hashtag replacing #takenote.

Are we in or out?

I think it's kind of generic, but it does fit our 'strength of the team is the team' mindset.

In... not as good as take note obvi, but better that CUs rise.

takenote is likely an all time good team motto/hashtag. The word play and fit seemed perfect... wasn't forced and not too cheesy.

takenote is likely an all time good team motto/hashtag. The word play and fit seemed perfect... wasn't forced and not too cheesy.
CUsRise is absolutely terrible, probably the worst of the bunch. Kind of surprised New Orleans didn't change theirs, I can't help but read it as Dolt Big.

Don't like it.

#takenote is more personalized - better branding.

Where's the FO marketing folks? First that crappy seven tone uniform and now this.

I think it was good last year. This year we are generally considered the third best team in the West, top 5 in the league. People already #tooknote. We aren't scrappy upstarts anymore.

Is the new team hashtag replacing #takenote.

Are we in or out?

I think it's kind of generic, but it does fit our 'strength of the team is the team' mindset.

I do like that the Jazz are so "too hot for TV" that you need to pixilate them.

Can't wait for the microtransactions. You want to replay that Spida Dunk? That will be $1.50. You want to pay credit or PayPal?

That uniform is amazing. No question about it.

Colors are supposed to relate back to the team (e.g. Raiders silver and black, Lakers purple and gold, etc)

The uniform looks like a color swatch at Home Depot - awful.

Does nothing to further the brand/franchise except to make a couple of quick bucks from the catalog suckers.

Colors are supposed to relate back to the team (e.g. Raiders silver and black, Lakers purple and gold, etc)

Does nothing to further the brand/franchise except to make a couple of quick bucks from the catalog suckers.
lmao. It was pretty widely praised and considered one of the best jerseys in the NBA.

They look good AF while expanding the narrow view the national audience has about Utah.

I think it was good last year. This year we are generally considered the third best team in the West, top 5 in the league. People already #tooknote. We aren't scrappy upstarts anymore.

Right... kinda what I was trying to say. We needed something different now, but that one was a great one. Thus I am in on teamiseverything.

I think the Jazz Org petitioned Nike for a second year of using them, and that Nike accepted, because the uniforms clearly suck. What am I missing?

I think they are still backlogged on order. I mean as long as people keep buying them faster than they can be printed. . .

lmao. It was pretty widely praised and considered one of the best jerseys in the NBA.

Misleading.

The Nike designed jerseys were well received in their entirety.

The City Edition, the one I'm referring to specifically, was widely panned - mixed reviews at best.