What's new

#TeamIsEverything

Misleading.

The Nike designed jerseys were well received in their entirety.

The City Edition, the one I'm referring to specifically, was widely panned - mixed reviews at best.
Please post pictures of the two different jersey's. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Angie Treasure is a...treasure. The Utah Jazz twitter game is top notch.

Great sense of humor, good basketball fan, really enjoy her stuff. Nba Twitter is great for her... just needs to get DM’s middle name right.

Great sense of humor, good basketball fan, really enjoy her stuff. Nba Twitter is great for her... just needs to get DM’s middle name right.
Speaking of, do you or anyone else here listen to her weekly podcast with Zach Harper? It's not very basketball heavy but they are funny af.

On the Jazz beef with Simmons. Ya Philly fans have other teams to watch. Utah takes every jab like likes it personal insultinsult because Jazz only team they have

Speaking of, do you or anyone else here listen to her weekly podcast with Zach Harper? It's not very basketball heavy but they are funny af.

I used to... I need to resubscribe... I think when they split they hid behind a paywall for a while and I checked out. I really enjoy both of them... and it really doesn't matter what they talk about.

On the Jazz beef with Simmons. Ya Philly fans have other teams to watch. Utah takes every jab like likes it personal insultinsult because Jazz only team they have

I think we should join forces against a common enemy... Two salty fanbases versus the most homerific media darling Boston Celtics... It'd be the internet's first world war. The ROY race is over we can move on.

Last edited:
Colors are supposed to relate back to the team (e.g. Raiders silver and black, Lakers purple and gold, etc)

The uniform looks like a color swatch at Home Depot - awful.

Does nothing to further the brand/franchise except to make a couple of quick bucks from the catalog suckers.
I take it you somehow missed virtually everything about the idea?

If you had to create a hashtag besides #takenote, keeping it under 15 characters, what would you create?

I actually think #LetsGoJazz works well.

It's ok. The video makes it seem better than it is. In the end it is pretty generic. I much preferred take note. In fact, after the video ended I expected them to run the #TakeNote under the "Team is Everything" in the final panel.

Colors are supposed to relate back to the team (e.g. Raiders silver and black, Lakers purple and gold, etc)

The uniform looks like a color swatch at Home Depot - awful.

Does nothing to further the brand/franchise except to make a couple of quick bucks from the catalog suckers.

I get it. I thought they were candy-corn-terrible when I first saw the design.

Then I saw them in context on the court in person and I was instantly converted. I couldn't pull off wearing one as a fan, but that's fine. I think they look outstanding, and I love how the rep our national parks.

I get it. I thought they were candy-corn-terrible when I first saw the design.

Then I saw them in context on the court in person and I was instantly converted. I couldn't pull off wearing one as a fan, but that's fine. I think they look outstanding, and I love how the rep our national parks.

The whole scheme and incorporating completely different colors was straight fire. The fact that they couldn't keep stuff on the shelves and are bringing them back this year hints at it being a pretty big success.

*Video does not feature Derrick Favors
*hehe at Donovan for wearing his chain

I thought that was him dunking... but you are right... it was Rudy. It more likely means he wasn't available when they were shooting the video, but this is the internet where we throw out hawt takkkes... so this is confirmation he getting traded.