What's new

#TeamIsEverything

Video was too long. 30-40 seconds would have sufficed.
Legit first time I've been tempted to abuse mod power and delete a post.
This post is offensive, and should be reported.
Worse than anything Melothejazzkiller or knowledgemine have ever posted.

#hyperbolicchamber

Last edited:
My 2 cents...
I loved the #takenote hashtag. It announced that we were confident in our team. You don't shout "look at us" without confidence in yourselves. But you can't keep the same old thing, and be fresh. So I get why they wanted to come up with something new. The #TeamIsEverything tag is a good one. We will run the danger of people wanting to define this team as Rudy's Team or Donovan's Team and focus on those guys. This helps to reinforce the thinking that we play as a team, and will win more games when we play "Jazz basketball." It also helps brand the Jazz as a team that shares the ball and plays as a team. I think it will work as long as we win. Losing makes any hash tag suck.

Last edited:
#yougottaloveitbaby
#peskytimberwolves
#gentlepushandamildarc
#cowhideglobe
#hammerdunk

Man I miss Hot Rod.

Better than some of the ones around the league...

Minny #thisisfine
Sac #Vladefather
NY #pleasedeargodletKDsignhere
Houston #carmelo?
Phoenix #nopgneeded
Toronto #(insert Kawhi laugh)
Charlotte #mjcryingmeme
Chicago #defensedoesntmatter
Philly #BSforROY
Bkn #wesuckbutwefinallyownourdraftpick
Orlando #yeswestillhaveateam

It could be worse

I think the Jazz Org petitioned Nike for a second year of using them, and that Nike accepted, because the uniforms clearly suck. What am I missing?
#jerseyrevenuesareeverything
Jerseys wil sell out again. Nike probably making twice as many this year, especially Donovan's.
I hate the yellow ones, but warmed up to the multi-color after not liking initially. Clearly there was a demand for both. If anything, the multi-color represents Utah much better than the colors brought over from New Orleans.

#yougottaloveitbaby
#peskytimberwolves
#gentlepushandamildarc
#cowhideglobe
#hammerdunk

Man I miss Hot Rod.

I like the idea of #yougottaloveitbaby only problem is the demographic that would appreciate isn't the same demographic that targets and use the hashtags.