What's new

#TeamIsEverything

Colors are supposed to relate back to the team (e.g. Raiders silver and black, Lakers purple and gold, etc)

The uniform looks like a color swatch at Home Depot - awful.

Does nothing to further the brand/franchise except to make a couple of quick bucks from the catalog suckers.

Do you not realize that it connects to the Arches themed court? It absolutely related back to the Utah Jazz team.
26464672.jpg

Last edited:

Oh wow you found a bunch of people with terrible opinions. This guy, on the other hand knows what he's talking about:

“It’s between (the purple) one and the city edition,” Rubio said of his favorites. “That’s my pick or both of them.”

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...heir-favorite-jerseys-for-2018-19-season.html

/thread

But it doesn't add the little Jazz note after the hashtag on TakeNote anymore. That's the sads.
Oh. Ok. I’m going to head outside, then ... out into my garden... where I’ll hold a solemn little ceremony about all this.

Thanks for the explanation.

When did candrew become such a fierce fashionista?? Can I get a link to your fashion vlog, braugh?

Cant help but fear all this talk about loving each other and being selfless is setting jazz up for an epic meltdown.

I get it. Until you see it with the court, the city version is not that great. It does look like a knock off. But the tie in to the court and the beauty of the red rocks of southern Utah is perfect. It helps sell Utah as more than the Temple, which is the iconic view national tv always shows. Who cares what some dweebs on the coasts think anyway, this jersey lit the fan base on fire! The whole thing was part of the fun of last season...ten years from now it may not be anyone's favorite. But right now it is fly.