What's new

Thabo Sefolosha DEFENSIVE ELITE FIRST.

Is this myth ever going to die? Let's give him a big contract and then treat him like we did Enes Kanter.

never_o_398413.jpg

Last edited:
So Franklin, you're saying McDonalds is better than Wendy's? That's kind of like saying dog poop is better than cat poop. Not sure if I'd even eat those nuggets for free.

And he does it wearing Air Max 90s

I just sprained my ankle looking at pictures of him playing in running shoes.

So Franklin, you're saying McDonalds is better than Wendy's? That's kind of like saying dog poop is better than cat poop. Not sure if I'd even eat those nuggets for free.

If McDonald's is dog poop and Wendy's is cat poop, then what is Burger King?

Impressive acquisition for the Utah Jazz (Thabo Sefolosha); just wanted to say that Thabo is the real thing. Enjoyed him as a player here in Oklahoma City (08-09 thru 13-14) where he took on the opponent's elite players.

Recall a time when Thabo moved Westbrook off a player to offer better defense. He'll get you 7-8 PPG, more importantly, he's a lock down defender.

I was trying to argue last year that Hood is our best defensive wing based on numerous statistic rankings. But I got slammed here by Hayward homers that Hayward is much better even if all advanced defensive stats said otherwise. Apparently jazzfanz eye test was more superior to rank Hayward as better defender than Hood. I am not even talking about Burks who is one of the worst defensive wings in all NBA. Lets hope he improves somewhat this year.

I think Hood is better across the board then Hayward. Only difference last year was Hayward was the "annointed one" and Hood was injured the majority of the season.

Was it here I read that Thabo saved someone's life on the Provo river, or something close to that?

Can anyone validate?

And the lady deduced he was a pro basketball player because he had big feet. So many places we could go from that statement. But I won't, cuz this is a family site.

And the lady deduced he was a pro basketball player because he had big feet. So many places we could go from that statement. But I won't, cuz this is a family site.

And not from the fact that he is a 6'7 man at absolute peak physical condition who just told her he's employed by the biggest pro sports team in the state.