What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I really dislike this type of argument. You're saying basically that there is no evidence, no solid link, nothing, but we should all just assume what the conclusion is because "duh."

It doesn't do it for me tbpfhwy

fair enough. i'm not saying that at all though., thats just what i think and it should be thoroughly investigated. To me it's the same as people who say Trump didn't incite a riot. He is cunning enough to not have said it in specifics but everyone knows what he was up to. Joe has been slippery enough to not specifically allow himself to be linked but there's a LOT of smoke. They're all sneaky corrupt *****

fair enough. i'm not saying that at all though., thats just what i think and it should be thoroughly investigated. To me it's the same as people who say Trump didn't incite a riot. He is cunning enough to not have said it in specifics but everyone knows what he was up to. Joe has been slippery enough to not specifically allow himself to be linked but there's a LOT of smoke. They're all sneaky corrupt *****
They clearly did not take in the info presented by the Senate Jan 6th committee. This "event" was planned well in advance and people have testified as to Trump's involvement in the planning. There were Trump staffers who testified that they brought their concern that people would be hurt and possibly killed if they did what they were talking about doing.

Anyway, there was enough actual evidence to get an indictment and now we'll all see the evidence laid out in court. Jan 6th was planned. Trump was involved in the planning.

I'm happy to see Hunter investigated. I'm happy to see people looking into connections between his actions and Joe Biden. I'd be happy to be rid of both Trump and Biden, but it all has to be based on facts.

You lost massive credibility on this with me when you pointed to the removal of a corrupt prosecutor that the majority of the civilized world wanted out because his corruption was so ****ing blatant, as an act of corruption or criminality by Biden. The world asked the U.S. to force Ukraine's hand on taking out the trash.

Huge difference
We all watched trump hold a rally on the day the votes were to be certified and tell them to match to the Whitehouse and fight and then we all watched the riots.
Can't really hide something that I literally watched with my own eyes. I haven't seen any corruption by Biden on the other hand.

They clearly did not take in the info presented by the Senate Jan 6th committee. This "event" was planned well in advance and people have testified as to Trump's involvement in the planning. There were Trump staffers who testified that they brought their concern that people would be hurt and possibly killed if they did what they were talking about doing.

Anyway, there was enough actual evidence to get an indictment and now we'll all see the evidence laid out in court. Jan 6th was planned. Trump was involved in the planning.

I'm happy to see Hunter investigated. I'm happy to see people looking into connections between his actions and Joe Biden. I'd be happy to be rid of both Trump and Biden, but it all has to be based on facts.

You lost massive credibility on this with me when you pointed to the removal of a corrupt prosecutor that the majority of the civilized world wanted out because his corruption was so ****ing blatant, as an act of corruption or criminality by Biden. The world asked the U.S. to force Ukraine's hand on taking out the trash.

fair call, i'll cop that. I've read a few conflicting reports on the prosecutor, that's prob my bad on not reading more.

going to be fascinating to see the Trump case trialled in court

Huge difference
We all watched trump hold a rally on the day the votes were to be certified and tell them to match to the Whitehouse and fight and then we all watched the riots.
Can't really hide something that I literally watched with my own eyes. I haven't seen any corruption by Biden on the other hand.

what's he actually been charged with ? haven't read the summary

Defrauding the united states was one thing. I believe there were 4 charges. I dont think any actually relate to the riots of jan 6 though.
I think its more about the recorded phone call we all heard when he was pressuring people to find him enough votes to win, and sending fake electors, and trying to get the vice president to discount electoral votes for biden and switch them to trump votes. I also have heard something sbout a plan to invoke martial law or something though i dont know much about that one. I also think they are looking for proof (texts, emails, phone calls, testimony) that trump knew he legitimately lost the election and he was lying over and over again about it being stolen.

The phone call and the fake electors are pretty damn solid evidence imo. Im betting they gather or already have gathered a ton more.

COUNT ONE(Conspiracy to Defraud the United States-18 U.S.C. § 371)
COUNT TWO(Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding-18 U.S.C. § 1512(k))
COUNT THREE(Obstruction of, and Attempt to Obstruct, an OfficialProceeding-18 U.S.C. §§ 1512(c)(2), 2)
COUNT FOUR(Conspiracy Against Rights-18 U.S.C. § 241)

All are about events related to the Jan 6 insurrection.

@The Thriller dont message me privately. If you want to talk to me, do it in the open.

Also, aren't you just a shiny little hypocrite polished in ratshit. As much as you complain about "trolls" and how everyone who has conservative views are trolls, why are being a little troll? And do it privately.

Pathetic...

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 2.12.48 PM.png

To answer your last question, there is not a single person running for President I support or would consider. No one on the left and no one on the right. I guarantee most people feel the same way. Biden, RFK, Trump, Scott, Vivek... which person makes you excited? There is only a portion of America that is excited for Trump and no other candidate has that type of excitement. Obama had it.

I'm still a DeSantis supporter but the judgement he has shown with his team he put together, does not give me any confidence in a federal race. This is the Big Leagues, he was obviously not ready for it.

@The Thriller dont message me privately. If you want to talk to me, do it in the open.

Also, aren't you just a shiny little hypocrite polished in ratshit. As much as you complain about "trolls" and how everyone who has conservative views are trolls, why are being a little troll? And do it privately.

Pathetic...

View attachment 14969

To answer your last question, there is not a single person running for President I support or would consider. No one on the left and no one on the right. I guarantee most people feel the same way. Biden, RFK, Trump, Scott, Vivek... which person makes you excited? There is only a portion of America that is excited for Trump and no other candidate has that type of excitement. Obama had it.

I'm still a DeSantis supporter but the judgement he has shown with his team he put together, does not give me any confidence in a federal race. This is the Big Leagues, he was obviously not ready for it.
How was that being a troll? I didn’t spam you or say anything demeaning. I sent you one single private message well over a week ago. I was asking you questions hoping for honest answers since publicly things turn into big dick measuring contest where one side can’t dare back down from supporting “their guy.” If you'd prefer to talk in the open about it where you’ll be honest about things then we can do it (although calling someone ratshit? Hmm). But since you’d gone silent on these crimes (for a while you were reporting on Hunter daily).

Why are you always so hostile? Did I run over your firstborn?

There are plenty of conservatives on this website that I get along with who aren’t trolls. I call trolls trolls. Sadly, many of the MAGAs (MAGAs aren’t conservatives, they’re reactionaries) on this site have become trolls because they can’t communicate or discuss anything in a rational, fact based, and non-troll way. Do you think calling posters ratshit encourages discussion?

Last edited:
How was that being a troll? I didn’t spam you or say anything demeaning. I sent you one single private message well over a week ago. I was asking you questions hoping for honest answers since publicly things turn into big dick measuring contest where one side can’t dare back down from supporting “their guy.” If you'd prefer to talk in the open about it where you’ll be honest about things then we can do it (although calling someone ratshit? Hmm). But since you’d gone silent on these crimes (for a while you were reporting on Hunter daily).

Why are you always so hostile? Did I run over your firstborn?

There are plenty of conservatives on this website that I get along with who aren’t trolls. I call trolls trolls. Sadly, many of the MAGAs on this site have become trolls because they can’t communicate or discuss anything in a rational, fact based, and non-troll way. Do you think calling posters ratshit encourages discussion?
I think sending that pm was trolling him.

How was that being a troll? I didn’t spam you or say anything demeaning. I sent you one single private message well over a week ago.
Lets see what you wrote?
"But Donald is being charged for more and more crimes. They just keep stacking up!"
"Haven’t seen you post in a while so I just wanted to make sure you’re up to date on Donald’s crime spree."
"Not sure if I’ve ever heard of anyone having 4+ trials in one year, have you?"

I was asking you questions hoping for honest answers since publicly things turn into big dick measuring contest where one side can’t dare back down from supporting “their guy.”
You were asking questions to get an honest answers, with those statements/questions? You were trolling. Period. This line of questioning is straight trolling.

If you'd prefer to talk in the open about it where you’ll be honest about things then we can do it (although calling someone ratshit? Hmm). But since you’d gone silent on these crimes (for a while you were reporting on Hunter daily).
Please show everyone my history of reporting on Hunter daily...here I will help.

2 times on June 1st...

Wow, I was sticking up for the guy.
Why are you always so hostile?
To you? Because you are not honest. You can't have an honest debate, you can't be honest in responses, you make up **** like above. You literally blame everything on Republicans, when in reality, if you were being honest with yourself, you would know that is not the truth. You keep up the "flashlight up the ***" hoax, so you can't even be honest about reality.

From a left wing news site:

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Trump said, “and then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

Guess what, that is a medical treatment:

It produces Vitamin D and guess what happens when you get vitamin D and covid?

From our government:

"In conclusion, the positive results highlighted again and now validated by TSAs suggest that an indisputable association between vitamin D supplementation and the protective effect on ICU admission can be considered definitive evidence."

Getting extra vitamin D will lower your chances for ICU admissions and that is "indisputable"

You do this with almost every topic. You make a blanket negative statement about the right/republicans because and you don't actually follow up and see what really is the truth.
There are plenty of conservatives on this website that I get along with who aren’t trolls.
Who? Almost everyone is gone, because, 1. the crap they post or 2. the left on here gang up on their opinion. You called out a couple people for being "conservative" and they responded saying they are not.
I call trolls trolls. Sadly, many of the MAGAs (MAGAs aren’t conservatives, they’re reactionaries) on this site have become trolls because they can’t communicate or discuss anything in a rational, fact based, and non-troll way. Do you think calling posters ratshit encourages discussion?
I called you a hypocrite for doing the same crap others on here do, that you complain about. You have called me a troll because "you don’t intend to engage in good faith arguments, you just want to troll." That is exactly what you did with the private message.

Guess what, I just communicated to you in a rational, fact based, not troll way. This is how I have been communicating on this platform.

Next time I’ll publicly tag him then.

I thought a PM was a non-hostile way of asking him questions that might’ve seemed hostile in a public post/tagged post.
IMG_2556D455AEA7-1.jpeg

Why did you edit your original response? Because you didn't read my response in my post?

Again please show everyone my Hunter posts.

You didn't respond to my question, I posted "Which candidate makes you excited?". You just ignored it. I do want it in the open, so lets debate.

I mean you did call Biden "Boring, old and not perfect"

They way you're talking about him doesn't show excitement. It sounds like the republicans and Romney. He isn't Obama was the only exciting thing about him and he lost.

Lets see what you wrote?
"But Donald is being charged for more and more crimes. They just keep stacking up!"
"Haven’t seen you post in a while so I just wanted to make sure you’re up to date on Donald’s crime spree."
"Not sure if I’ve ever heard of anyone having 4+ trials in one year, have you?"

You were asking questions to get an honest answers, with those statements/questions? You were trolling. Period. This line of questioning is straight trolling.

Please show everyone my history of reporting on Hunter daily...here I will help.

2 times on June 1st...

Wow, I was sticking up for the guy.

To you? Because you are not honest. You can't have an honest debate, you can't be honest in responses, you make up **** like above. You literally blame everything on Republicans, when in reality, if you were being honest with yourself, you would know that is not the truth. You keep up the "flashlight up the ***" hoax, so you can't even be honest about reality.

From a left wing news site:

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light,” Trump said, “and then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

Guess what, that is a medical treatment:

It produces Vitamin D and guess what happens when you get vitamin D and covid?

From our government:

"In conclusion, the positive results highlighted again and now validated by TSAs suggest that an indisputable association between vitamin D supplementation and the protective effect on ICU admission can be considered definitive evidence."

Getting extra vitamin D will lower your chances for ICU admissions and that is "indisputable"

You do this with almost every topic. You make a blanket negative statement about the right/republicans because and you don't actually follow up and see what really is the truth.

Who? Almost everyone is gone, because, 1. the crap they post or 2. the left on here gang up on their opinion. You called out a couple people for being "conservative" and they responded saying they are not.

I called you a hypocrite for doing the same crap others on here do, that you complain about. You have called me a troll because "you don’t intend to engage in good faith arguments, you just want to troll." That is exactly what you did with the private message.

Guess what, I just communicated to you in a rational, fact based, not troll way. This is how I have been communicating on this platform.
Yikes

has there been any blowback or consequences for all the officials who went on record and lied that the laptop was Russian disinformation ?

For the record, I'm not a big fan of getting unsolicited DMs. Especially not from someone I'm having a disagreement with or someone who just goes to DMs to criticize me. The exception would be someone extending an olive branch in private.

Pretty much anything I have to say on Jazzfanz is something I want to post publicly.

has there been any blowback or consequences for all the officials who went on record and lied that the laptop was Russian disinformation ?
Lied? Are we sure we're using the correct word here? Making incorrect statements and lying are two different things. Well, I mean there's overlap, but one thing does not necessarily mean the other.

Who said what? Being "on the record" doesn't mean you are attesting to facts. You can express opinions and assumptions "on the record."

And if we punished people for saying false things on the record I have a Donald Trump I'd like to nominate for punishment.

Besides all that, the laptop is not the bombshell many people seem to think it is. Hunter is a literal crack head, a whore monger, and essentially a trust fund baby. We knew that before the laptop, we now know it with the benefit(?) of seeing Hunter's little weapon being sucked on for money. We didn't learn anything new.

Lied? Are we sure we're using the correct word here? Making incorrect statements and lying are two different things. Well, I mean there's overlap, but one thing does not necessarily mean the other.

Who said what? Being "on the record" doesn't mean you are attesting to facts. You can express opinions and assumptions "on the record."

And if we punished people for saying false things on the record I have a Donald Trump I'd like to nominate for punishment.

Besides all that, the laptop is not the bombshell many people seem to think it is. Hunter is a literal crack head, a whore monger, and essentially a trust fund baby. We knew that before the laptop, we now know it with the benefit(?) of seeing Hunter's little weapon being sucked on for money. We didn't learn anything new.

dude. they would've known if it was his or not I think you're giving them a massive benefit of the doubt Why would they all have done that if they weren't sure and it was just an opinion ? You don't think that was a little weird ??

on a related note, Trump banging on about grafitti in Washington after appearing in court .. that's what he was worried about ? lol

dude. they would've known if it was his or not I think you're giving them a massive benefit of the doubt Why would they all have done that if they weren't sure and it was just an opinion ? You don't think that was a little weird ??

on a related note, Trump banging on about grafitti in Washington after appearing in court .. that's what he was worried about ? lol
Who said what?

I have no idea who you're talking about making statements on the record.

And if they knew it was Hunter's laptop but said this was a Russian psy op, what is the consequence we should impose? I say that having no idea who said this.

I really fell like this laptop doesn't matter. Reason #1 is that Hunter is not in any official position, never has been as far as I know. I mean Trump's thirst lust, also known as his daughter, had an official position in his administration. His crush's (his daughter) husband also had an official position. Jared Kushner and Ivanka were wheeling and dealing all over the planet while "daddy wants some" was the President.