What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

This.
100%. Lots of people tried their best to save lives in a very ****** situation. Then got tons of blame and criticism and pushback for doing their best to save lives in a ****** situation.

Next time they should just do nothing and see if they solves everything. I see so many people saying government should just stay out of our lives. Would be so sad to see what would happen if those people were given their wish.
Good luck home schooling your kids and fixing your own roads and building your own parks and living up your own garbages and making your own heat and electricity and water and defending your own country and taking care of your own legal issues etc etc etc.

It's no wonder our government isn't better. If you are a smart, successful, hard working, great leader then why the **** would you ever get into government/politics. Everyone hates you no matter what you do or how hard you try. **** that.

If you read my posts about politics they are almost all critical of one dude. Because that dude is the worst of the worst and a piece of ****. Has been for decades. Been a crook pretty much all his life.

I try to give most politicians a break though. Same with cops. Same with teachers. Their jobs suck *** and they get hella hate.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Yep, and the good people that go into politics get jaded and usually quit or just become part of the problem.

And to add clarity to my statement, Trump did and said a lot of stupid **** during the pandemic, but he also did a lot of reasonable things that were criticized. Clinton likely would have done a better job, but would have been second guessed at every turn and blamed for everything.

We are divided as a people, most young people have said they'd refuse to go to war if drafted, we are more vulnerable as a country than maybe any time in history. On top of that, the Jazz evidently leave opponents open for wide open 3s time and time again.

Not sure I'm a winner. That's like saying Shaq is a winner when he plays basketball with first graders. It's tough to take someone seriously who claims Trump was being inarticulate and that the press was spinning words that came directly from his mouth. How do you spin such nonsense? And here you are sticking up for some of the dumbest things Trump's ever said. Low-level trolling under the guise of making an actual argument. So I'll poke a little fun at you if that's what you're after.

No, we sleuthed it out. Trump was rambling about **** he wasn’t an expert on, all the time checking with Dr. Birx for approval.

And if you look at the screen capture I posted above we see how the media dishonesty spun it. Clumsy words the media inflated into something they were not. That’s some dishonest spin there. Facts, baby. Oh wait, that was Sardines that doesn’t know what facts are. You’re the witty one. That’s right, Str8wit (no nitwit). My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are divided as a people, most young people have said they'd refuse to go to war if drafted, we are more vulnerable as a country than maybe any time in history. On top of that, the Jazz evidently leave opponents open for wide open 3s time and time again.

WW3 on the horizon, but at least no mean tweets. Vote Biden!!

so the problem was that there were very clear protocols in place for most developed countries with regard to action plans for pandemics. Which were very quickly abandoned not based on data or facts but on whims. Fauci firstly stated that masks weren't any benefit unless you were currently infected which was the accepted standard, then somehow it became double or triple mask based on .. ?? a feeling he had ? Certainly not data. The experts definitely should do what they can to help, but based on clearly proven strategies not panic and theories and attempting to cover up their own dubious self interest.
Or just let us figure it out. That way they can avoid blame.

I do agree though that mistakes were made. I think they will be made next time as well. And the time after that as well

Yawn more trollery

I’ll never understand why some people come on here for a few days and just have diarrhea from the mouth. Go outside. Play some sports. Read a book. You’re clearly not interested in communicating anything other than your own loneliness and low self esteem.

Yawn more trollery

I’ll never understand why some people come on here for a few days and just have diarrhea from the mouth. Go outside. Play some sports. Read a book. You’re clearly not interested in communicating anything other than your own loneliness and low self esteem.

Projection

WW3 on the horizon, but at least no mean tweets. Vote Biden!!

Nah vote Biden because of a million things I could bring up about trump. There will be a new reason tomorrow almost certainly. He never stops giving us reasons to vote for Biden. He provides new reasons almost daily.

If trump had a magic "make all Nations exist peacefully" button then he might get my vote. That button doesn't exist.... Though trump might be able to convince his followers it does exist and he is the only person in the world who knows about it and how to use it. The worship is that strong in many of his followers.

Nah vote Biden because of a million things I could bring up about trump. There will be a new reason tomorrow almost certainly. He never stops giving us reasons to vote for Biden.

If trump had magic "make all Nations exist peacefully" button then he might get my vote. That button doesn't exist.... Though trump might be able to convince you it does exist.

Abraham accords. No new wars.
Compare that to Biden.

Your Trump hate is blinding you. Objectively the world was better under Mr. T.

Facts.

No, we sleuthed it out. Trump was rambling about **** he wasn’t an expert on, all the time checking with Dr. Birx for approval.

And if you look at the screen capture I posted above we see how the media dishonesty spun it. Clumsy words the media inflated into something they were not. That’s some dishonest spin there. Facts, baby. Oh wait, that was Sardines that doesn’t know what facts are. You’re the witty one. That’s right, Str8wit (no nitwit). My apologies.

Clumsy words? Trump's end game is to turn Americans into MAGA cultist American idiots. If he says totally outlandish **** that Trumptards pass off as being "inarticulate" or "clumsy" then they're more likely to take his less outlandish but still ridiculous utterings as gospel.

the ignore function is so sweet when it comes that self absorbed ****wit. He's truly the dumbest and least aware person i've ever had the misfortune to read on an internet forum.
And yet you keep posting about me.

I love how you keep posting nonsense about vaccines. Talk about dumb!

So you had absolute trust in health authorities.
Then a pandemic hit. Then drastic measures were taken by health authorities to save lives.
Now you don't trust health authorities?

So if not for the pandemic then you would still have absolute trust?
Prior to the pandemic, I had trust in the health authorities. I had no reason not to. My loss of trust wasn’t in the handling of the pandemic but the lying about the origin.

It was apparent almost immediately that COVID was artificially constructed and I explained in detail why that was in this three year old post:
The S-Spike has 2 substructures labeled S1 and S2. You can think of S1 as the top and it has the “sticky” part called the Receptor Biding Domain (RBD) that binds to the ACE2 Receptor. The S2 is the structure that anchors the S-Spike to the ball. What makes SARS-CoV-2 so suspicious is the existence of a furin cleavage site between S1 and S2 that causes the S-Spike to spring open like a 3-jawed monster.

That furin cleavage site isn’t in any other beta-coronaviruses. In the tens of thousands of beta-coronaviruses researchers all over the world have sequences, I believe they’ve only found 1 other beta-coronavirus with an S-Spike furin cleavage site but even that was different from the SARS-CoV-2 furin cleavage site.

Where we go from suspicious to unbelievable is in how that furin cleavage site is contructed. It is done with 2 arginine amino acids sitting back-to-back in the sequence. Arginine can be encoded in RNA using the codons CGT, CGC, CGA, CGG, AGA, or AGG. Any of the 6 makes arginine, but coronaviruses have a natural bias into which codons are used for arginine and rarely use the CGG codon. SARS-CoV-2, in its furin cleavage site, has back-to-back double CGG codons. That has NEVER been seen before in any beta-coronavirus. I’m not saying just in a cleavage site, or in an S-Spike, but anywhere.

SARS-CoV-2 also seems to hate that double CGG codon because it keeps trying to evolve out of it. Variants with changes to that site are vastly over-represented when we shouldn’t see that at all because the furin cleavage site is what make the virus so infectious to human cells. Evolving out of either CGG typically ruins the furin cleavage site which effectively ends its ability to reproduce.

That double CGG-CGG arginine codon in the SARS-CoV-2 is what Nobel laureate and former President of CalTech David Baltimore called the “smoking gun”, and that is exactly what it is.

There are many other pieces that point to this virus coming out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology but if I have to point to a single piece of evidence making the case that this virus isn’t natural, it is the double CGG-CGG furin cleavage site.

If it is something else you wanted reference material to back something I’ve said, just let me know and I’ll be happy to provide links to reputable scientific sources (usually Nature, Science, Lancet, Wiley, or the NIH site).
At the time, the head of the CDC had already been public about his belief that COVID leaked from a lab. The NIH started pulling every string at their disposal to unperson anyone who dared support the lab leak theory. We now know the NIH almost certainly facilitated the creation of SARS-CoV-2. They were covering their backsides. The virus escaped from a Chinese lab, it was made in China likely on either American or Canadian-made machines, but the design was American. China and America made COVID, and both had an interest in covering it up, so it was covered up.

It was sometime later that American Intelligence Agencies really started to dig in to where COVID came from and they believe it was leaked from a lab. We are now starting to get some of what they dug up to come to that conclusion. That very peculiar furin cleavage site on the protein spike between S1 and S2 which isn’t found anywhere in nature in beta coronaviruses that I wrote about in that three year old post, it turns out the FBI found a funding request from one year prior to COVID leaking from a lab to construct that exact virus with that exact furin cleavage site in that exact location between S1 and S2.

When talking about the US health authorities, we really should separate the CDC and the NIH. The CDC made mistakes but were doing the best they could given the limited information they had. The NIH knew exactly what it was and spearheaded an effort to cover it up so the United States wouldn't get blamed for killing a hundred million people when their virus escaped the Chinese lab they were using to skirt around the laws prohibiting making something like that here in America.

Abraham accords lol

Without google, I’d love for this trumper to give us a 5 sentence summary on what those are and what they do.

Abraham accords. No new wars.
Compare that to Biden.

Your Trump hate is blinding you. Objectively the world was better under Mr. T.

Facts.
There was less war under mister t I agree. Doesn't mean there would be less right now. He might have convinced you that he has a magic button, but he doesn't.

No. Not really. I actually answer questions and provide insightful data. You just seem to barf all over the place.

Projection again. You’re the one barfing all over the keyboard. Talking with you is tedious, to put it succinctly. But I’ll happily pay you a compliment: I like you better than Cy.

There was less war under mister t I agree. Doesn't mean there would be less right now. He might have convinced you that he has a magic button, but he doesn't.

I never said anything about a magic button. I’m spitting facts, not speculation. We agree there was less war. And under Biden there’s plenty of war. No speculation. Track record.

Clumsy words? Trump's end game is to turn Americans into MAGA cultist American idiots. If he says totally outlandish **** that Trumptards pass off as being "inarticulate" or "clumsy" then they're more likely to take his less outlandish but still ridiculous utterings as gospel.
And again, what Bentley is looking past here and forgiving is that trump was doing a press conference speaking to millions of Americans about a pandemic that was killing thousands every day.
You don't just say things off the top of your head in a moment like that. Especially not **** that dumb. If you think that might a solution then bring it up with some experts in private.

Sadly, this is the reason people like trump. Because he has no filter. He just says whatever. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING! Having a filter is a good thing.

Imagine going to Walmart and just saying what pops into your head to everyone you see. It would be horribly rude. The world would suck if everyone just said what they think. It's a good thing to keep some things to yourself.

I never said anything about a magic button. I’m spitting facts, not speculation. We agree there was less war. And under Biden there’s plenty of war. No speculation. Track record.

Do you think he can control the rest of the world for an endless amount of time?
What did Biden do to make hamas attack Israel?
What did Biden do to make Russia attack Ukraine?