What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Trump has some people convinced that because there was no war when he was president, he was the sole reason there was no war.

Because gas was cheap while he was president, he was the sole reason has was cheap. (cough pandemic cause the demand to go way down cough)

He is really really good at getting certain people to believe whatever he says over anyone and anything else. (cough the election was stolen cough)

It's almost like a cult.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

And again, what Bentley is looking past here and forgiving is that trump was doing a press conference speaking to millions of Americans about a pandemic that was killing thousands every day.
You don't just say things off the top of your head in a moment like that. Especially not **** that dumb. If you think that might a solution then bring it up with some experts in private.

Sadly, this is the reason people like trump. Because he has no filter. He just says whatever. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING! Having a filter is a good thing.

Imagine going to Walmart and just saying what pops into your head to everyone you see. It would be horribly rude. The world would suck if everyone just said what they think. It's a good thing to keep some things to yourself.

Dude, you afford Fauci plenty of “forgiveness” that he isn’t worthy of. Trump I can enjoy his covfefe without taking all of it seriously. My panties were not in a bunch over his stumbling thru maybe UV light could be good? Or something? He wasn’t speaking with any level of authority. He was deferring to Birx.

In spite of the media spin that Trumpers worship at the alter of a golden toilet, some of us can enjoy good things he does and cringe at bad things he says.

I didn’t love Trump at first. But he won me over. Not by his words or bragging, but by results. And the media lies about him actually did him credit too. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump has some people convinced that because there was no war when he was president, he was the sole reason there was no war.

Because gas was cheap while he was president, he was the sole reason has was cheap. (cough pandemic cause the demand to go way down cough)

He is really really good at getting certain people to believe whatever he says over anyone and anything else. (cough the election was stolen cough)

It's almost like a cult.

Nope. Biden wouldn’t allow drilling. Immediately when he got into office. That drove the prices up. The left tried to spin it with their moronic “Putin Price Hike” schtick. But it was Biden policy that drove gas prices up. We weren’t energy independent and had to beg from the Saudis.

The left is a cult. Be objective. But you don’t even follow politics ‘cause it sucks, so why are you arguing about stuff you don’t even pay attention to? Oh well. I’m never on here but I like you, Fish. You don’t have to be so unhappy. The media is leading around by the nose. But must be some sort of dopamine hit from dutifully participating in the group think 2 minutes hate.

Have you read 1984? It’s really good.

the ignore function is so sweet when it comes that self absorbed ****wit. He's truly the dumbest and least aware person i've ever had the misfortune to read on an internet forum.

But his stupidity is his charm. If I hit the ignore button, I’d be missing out. He’s a blast.

Nope. Biden wouldn’t allow drilling. Immediately when he got into office. That drove the prices up. The left tried to spin it with their moronic “Putin Price Hike” schtick. But it was Biden policy that drove gas prices up. We weren’t energy independent and had to beg from the Saudis.

The left is a cult. Be objective. But you don’t even follow politics ‘cause it sucks, so why are you arguing about stuff you don’t even pay attention to? Oh well. I’m never on here but I like you, Fish. You don’t have to be so unhappy. The media is leading around by the nose. But must be some sort of dopamine hit from dutifully participating in the group think 2 minutes hate.

Have you read 1984? It’s really good.

Lol. I posted about gas prices when trump was in office. He has you believing that those results are all his. Why did you quote my post and then not even address it?

If you want to call the left a cult then I'm gonna need to know who the leader of the cult even is. Then I would like some pictures of thousands of the cultists wearing that cult leaders merch.

Results.

lol
Look, if something good happened when Trump was president then it was all because Trump made it happen.
If something bad happened when Trump was President then it wasn't his fault and he had nothing to do with it.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

The whole Trump legacy of presidents being in charge of gas prices is so silly.

There are probably a few billion people and 10's of thousands of companies and corporations who affect gas prices. Along with things like war, pandemics, auto industry trends, hell even weather can have an affect.

Presidents like Trump and Biden have a small affect but people give a single person way way way too much credit or blame for the price of gas.
Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

you have an incredibly blind faith in your health authorities. I had absolute trust in health authorities until 12-18 months into the pandemic. What % of for example the CDCs funding comes from the pharmaceutical industry do you think ?
Sure, I may be naive from your point of view. I do recognize the pharmaceutical companies are a problem, where the cost of medication for Americans is concerned. But I think you’re mistaken in saying I have “blind faith”. No I don’t. I think things out very carefully. I research issues up the wazoo. I started out with the “one for all, all for one” approach that it seemed medical authority was promoting. Felt that was a good way to go about dealing with this dangerous virus.

But, what I saw, was instead an America in which Americans fought against each other, and their government, and their health officials. In our present circumstances, that was probably to be expected. It is a front in the culture wars, after all. Me, my reaction to all that dissent: be responsible, people. Understand what is being asked of us. Understand one for all, all for one means we work together to deal with this. Not everyone agreed with that approach. I did, but not operating with blind faith at all.

So no candidate ever won the iowa caucus and the new hampshire caucus and not the nomination so its basically over at this point (I knew it was over all along).

I did love one comment i saw from Nikki Hailey last night though: "whichever party retires their 80 year old candidate first will win the presidency"
I couldn't agree more.

Last edited:
It is like Trump said in Iowa. People need to brave the freezing temperatures to vote for him. If they were to die of hypothermia in the process, well rest assured it was for the good of the Donald.
And the people cheered him. Not a cult.

He said if they passed away because of the weather conditions it would be worth it because they had voted. I saw and heard him say it on video. Just like he said that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any supporters. If you look at that statement and use common sense the you realize that he was essentially saying I can do anything and not lose any supporters. That is Trump calling his supporters sheep or cultists without using those exact nouns. He was telling the truth that time.

In trumps speech after his new hampshire primary win he said that he won the state of new hampshire in the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections.

In 2016 Hillary Clinton won the state of new hampshire and in 2020 Biden won the state of new hampshire.

Good ol' unbiased faux news.

Are they trying to say that Biden shouldn't have a problem with maga? That's it's wrong for him to not like maga? Does maga like Biden? Does maga like anyone who isn't maga?

Poor maga, always the victim. "The president who we bash non stop about everything and never say anything positive about doesn't like us. That's not fair!"

Have these people ever seen a truth social post from trump? I mean check out his merry Christmas post for goodness sake lol. They want to complain about Biden not liking maga lol.

"Merry Christmas to all, including Crooked Joe Biden’s ONLY HOPE, Deranged Jack Smith, the out of control Lunatic who just hired outside attorneys, fresh from the SWAMP (unprecedented!), to help him with his poorly executed WITCH HUNT against ‘TRUMP’ and 'MAGA,'" he wrote on Christmas Day.

Included in his Christmas greeting were also "World Leaders both good and bad," and the "SICK thugs" in the U.S. who "with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA."

"MAY THEY ROT IN HELL," the former president wrote. "AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

That is how trump says Merry Christmas to those he doesn't like. Poor poor maga

Not sure why those media figures were even upset. I mean don't they like people who just tell it like it is? Who are honest and have no filter? Oh, only when it's orange god king telling it like it is and having no filter. You know, calling his fellow Republicans wives fat and things like that.

Last edited: