What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

B: Bribe a leader of a foreign leader with money congress already approved to get the foreign leader to investigate his political opponent.

See the earlier tape of Biden bragging about extorting Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter company, Burisma. Actual corruption with actual evidence of it. No matter how the media lied about it. It’s on tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try to overturn an election he lost
incite a mob to attack the capitol

View: https://rumble.com/v3afqm1-peacefully-and-patriotically-make-your-voices-heard.html

“Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” The riot had already started before T even finished his speech that day. He didn’t incite anything unlawful that day.

Did you see any of the clips of Ray Epps inciting the crowds to go “into the capital” and immediately the crowd started chanting go “fed, fed, fed…” Why was the J6 committee not going after Epps with the same vehemence they went after the people that were invited inside but refrained from crossing the velvet ropes? Look up Ray Epps, dude. He even claimed to his family member on his cell phone that HE ORCHESTRATED IT.

Then once the riot began, Trump went on Twitter to deliver this message (go home in peace :

View: https://rumble.com/v3pwod7-flash-back-president-trump-j6-go-home-in-peace.html

See the earlier tape of Biden bragging about extorting Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter company, Burisma. Actual corruption with actual evidence of it. No matter how the media lied about it. It’s on tape.

Again. Get him. You won't see me defending anyone that you bring up accusations against. I don't care if they go down.

I bring up actual losses in court (not accusations mind you) for Trump and you just defend him.

Trump has already lost in court.
Not gonna go through the list again but you know his losses on court. Why don't they bother you?
You cool with corruption when it's from him. That's the only answer

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I heard the phone call to election officials asking to find.

You’re referring to his call with SOS of Georgia, Brad Raffensberger. He wasn’t asking him to manufacture votes. He asked him to find votes - lotta shenanigans in Georgia - claims of shredded ballots of actual votes - why would they call a truck to come shred votes on site? It’s against the law to shred ballots/destroy evidence for at least 18 months after an election. Or is it longer in Georgia. Anyway, given the never before seen shenanigans in 2020, there’s was nothing untoward in his call with Raffensberger. Also, why is Raffensberger refusing to testify now?

Again. Get him.

Trump has already lost in court.
Not gonna go through the list again but you know his losses on court. Why don't they bother you?
You cool with corruption when it's from him. That's the only answer

I’m going thru your allegations, which are baseless. Not as black and white as you’d like. Or rather the opposite of what you’ve been told. Who’s drinking the koolaid?

This is a waste of time. Go see 2000 Mules, go educate yourself in something other than mainstream propaganda.

I mean you no ill will.

I’m going thru your allegations, which are baseless. Not as black and white as you’d like. Or rather the opposite of what you’ve been told. Who’s drinking the koolaid?

You haven't mentioned trump university or the trump foundation even once.

You have brought up allegations of corruption by others but no prosecutions or convictions.

If we are just gonna throw **** out there with no actual day in court then **** it

IMG_20240124_133050.jpg

.IMG_20240124_133036.jpg

.IMG_20240124_133014.jpg

.IMG_20240124_132952.jpg

The Krasenstein bros are a joke. Did you see their debate a couple weeks ago on rumble so the Glenn Greenwald (and Alex Jones - I find Alex jones so tedious), but the Krasenstien bros are hacks.

These are allegations and if there is any merit to them Trump will go down. But so far he’s Teflon.

Why isn’t Trump in prison then?

Attachments

• IMG_20240124_132935.jpg
    IMG_20240124_132935.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 3
.IMG_20240124_132850.jpg

Also, the classified documents -
Trump was the President. The President can declassify anything he wants - because he’s the President.

Joe Biden had classified docs from years back when he was merely a senator. That’s illegal for a senator to have. But the media is mum on that.

I do worry about Bentley diabetes from all that koolaid. I will pray for him

These are allegations and if there is any merit to them Trump will go down. But so far he’s Teflon.

Why isn’t Trump in prison then?

Oh you think every crime ends in prison.
I see why you are confused now