What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

@One Brow can you explain how your brain-dead president crossed the Baltimore Bridge on train like he claimed? Can you explain what train he took?
He said, "which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car. " Obviously, it was by car.

For the record, Biden isn't my choice. I only support him in preference to Trump.

He said, "which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car. " Obviously, it was by car.

For the record, Biden isn't my choice. I only support him in preference to Trump.
My God you cannot answer anything. What train crosses the bridge? Answer the question.

Picked up Wendy's for me and the wife. 2 large baconator combos and 2 small chilies was 39 whopping dollars. This sucks. Under Democrats evil rule I'm paying more for a Wendy's burger than I would a semi-nice meal back when Trump was running this economy. Everything is just harder under this doofus.

Last edited:
Presidents don't run the economy...

Just in case anyone is confused.

The economy is global and no national leader has direct control over the entire economy and in most 1st world countries the national leader doesn't even have significant control over their own national economy.

A baconator combo and chili is at a bare minimum 1,491 calories up to well over 2000 depending on options.

for me it comes out to $36 ($35.90 to be exact) after tax.

I don't get fries or a drink when I get fast food so I usually save money by not eating an extra 600 calories with an already unhealthy meal.

Presidents don't run the economy...

Just in case anyone is confused.

The economy is global and no national leader has direct control over the entire economy and in most 1st world countries the national leader doesn't even have significant control over their own national economy.
Ya trumpers are weird. They seem to think that US presidents set the pricing on goods. They seem to want that to be the case. They hate capitalism and prefer something closer to communism I guess?

Biden should just call up every retailer of anything and everything and tell them how much to charge for their goods and services. It's the American way!

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard lol. Presidents don't run the economy. My god Trump addicts are dumb. I'm sorry to be blunt but it's the honest truth. I mean seriously. WTF is Bidenomics then? JFC... I'm at a loss. No wonder these dorks thought a rap video was real. Maybe you should tell your own president this. If you guys are trolling, props you got me. If you guys are serious I'm at a loss. I mean... Didn't fish just share a video of Biden touting his economy? FFS dude I even asked you what policies specifically you were talking about. Make up your damn mind. You flip flop on everything you stand for. Our education system if flawed. Too busy teaching kids that 100% factual biology is fake and that people can identify as Dragons because of feelings.

From the official WH account.

Bidenomics Is Working: The President’s Plan Grows the Economy from the Middle Out and Bottom Up—Not the Top Down​

President Biden and Vice President Harris came into office determined to rerebuild our economy from the middle out and the bottom up, not the top down.

Last edited:
Some real productive conversations here over the last few days. Incredibly insightful with all of the facts and well argued opinions and stuff…
You ever respond about saying anyone who calls black people a boy is racist then you openly support racism when it's Biden? Love it? Cherish it? Tell me more about productivity you hypocrite. Anyone who displays such 2 faces morals(or flat out lack there of), especially with something as serious as racism, is not worth s*.

Last edited:
You ever respond about saying anyone who calls black people a boy is racist then you openly support racism when it's Biden? Love it? Cherish it? Tell me more about productivity you hypocrite. Anyone who displays such 2 faces morals(or flat out lack there of), especially with something as serious as racism, is not worth s*.
Biden won the first nomination on his strength with black voters. Apparently his racism isn't that obvious.

Priorities.. but let's b real. Democrats rioted, killed children, teenagers, cops in their domestic terrorism because they hate cops. Not much they don't hate really.... It was Christianity here just yesterday. Democrats lust for criminals actually is what got this cop killed...

Trump is expected to attend the wake for slain New York Police Officer Jonathan Diller, who was killed by a career criminal during a traffic stop on Monday.

Meanhile, President Biden will be hosting a glitzy fundraising event at Radio Music Hall on Thursday that will be attended by former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton as well as A-list celebrities.

Democrats lust for criminals actually is what got this cop killed...
Crimes, including homicides, are falling steadily.

Meanhile, President Biden will be hosting a glitzy fundraising event at Radio Music Hall on Thursday that will be attended by former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton as well as A-list celebrities.
Tickets start at $250.

At Trump's next fundraiser, tickets start at $250,000.

We just aren't safe under Democrats. How many people are going to die under these addicts? Part of me thinks, and I pray I'm wrong(I'm not) that this is exactly what they want after hearing them talk down and be extremely hateful and bigoted towards Christianity and the Jews in this very thread. This is all part of their plan to get rid of Christians, Jews and anyone who supports Western Civilization. @Red A play directly out of the Marxist playbook. Attack the religion, allow enemies in from outside, and kill....

Again... These terrorist were all but under control under Trump until Biden decided to not listen to his own generals and got multiple US soldiers killed in arguably the biggest military fiasco in US history. You remember this? When the POS looked at his watch as dead soldiers were being carted off of a plain? This is the exact same Isis that gunned down Russians that killed American troops. But don't worry guys... Democrat college Students (Brown shirts) violently attacking Jewish community get togethers is completely ok and awesome because kids will be kids(onebrow).

Islamist terror group ISIS has called for "lone wolves" to engage in a Ramadan massacre of Christians and Jews across the US, Europe and Israel.

Abu Hudhayfah al-Ansari, spokesperson for the evil extremists also known as Islamic State, sickeningly praised the horrendous Moscow terror attack that killed 140 people in Russia last week. On Thursday, the jihadist took to encrypted messaging app Telegram to call on "lone wolves" to target Christians and Jewish people, especially in US, Europe, and Israel during the holy month of Ramadan.

Last edited:

Tickets start at $250.

Trumps comments about the Biden fundraisers were of course filled with extemeism, hyperbole, rage, fear, and of course lots of capital letters. Like everything trump says. (also very similar to how a certain unhinged fellow on this site posts)
Trump wrote, "Tonight all hell breaks loose! In a few short hours, the FIRST EVER Democrat fundraiser with Obama, Bill Clinton, and Crooked Joe Biden will begin. Hundreds of deranged Hollywood liberals will be in attendance, and they will open their wallets to fund the DESTRUCTION OF OUR COUNTRY!"

So was he right? Did hell break loose? A party happened. Some speeches happened. Some jokes. Food was eaten. It was basically all hell breaking loose. Why capitalize "FIRST EVER"?
Such a childish weirdo.

Last edited:

Tickets start at $250.

Lol bro... You try and try but unlike fish, thriller, and especially the troll log I can counter arguments and I actually have to decency to read peoples articles. Bill Clinton really does encompass the Democrat party though... I'll give Democrats that. One of Epsteins favorites and even had paintings of Democrat Bill the face of Democrats.

but entry into smaller, more intimate receptions went for $250,000 to $500,000. A photo with all three presidents cost $100,000. The money will go to the Biden Victory Fund, the Biden campaign’s joint fundraising operation.

Last edited: