What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

If civil war breaks out, when will all these trolls do their shitposting online? Especially once blue states that own all the tech shut down the tech in red states? Anyone else remember when Texas had a lil cold front and their entire state shut down?
That's said I want to plug the movie "Civil War" in theaters now. The best depiction of an American civil war I can imagine. Shocking actually. It is very atmospheric and pulls you in. Everyone should see it. We saw it in imax with the rumble seats and stuff and it was unbelievably immersive. One of the more emotional and disturbing movies I've seen in a while. Go see it.

The really scary thing is how close we might actually be to something like this.

Gross

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The trump/maga effect

I know I don't want a civil war. I love my life and my country

The movie does an awesome job showing how divided the country could be and how even some of the country tries to pretend it isn't happening while other states are deeply embroiled in the war, especially as the secessionists approached DC. It follows a group of embedded press people reporting on the war. It's really well done.

Reactions: Red
I know you will have a discussion with me. My post was directed towards another poster. You just got hit with a stray. I apologize for that.

Extremely gross

So according to Democrats we are close to another civil war... Are you all now admitting that the supposed gun nuts you all hated just yesterday have a viable reason to have their guns? You all are literally making a fantastic case for the 2nd amendment. Personally I think that is why they want to steal our 2nd amendment. That's the only thing keeping them from complete control of destroying this country. Common sense says humans are terrible and that war is not going away. Hell we are in the brink of WW3.

So maybe, just maybe gun nuts are actually the only ones with an ounce of common sense. That's not me saying we want war, I sure as hell don't as I've displayed being one of only few antiwar posters here, but humans are evil and historically have been. Personally I would refuse to fight in that war but I will protect what assets I have if it comes to me.

Hell at this moment American is on high alert as Bidens DoJ 100% confirmed there are error cells are all over the country... how many? We don't know. Biden just let im 10,000,000 unvetted illegals. That not even counting the estimated 1.7 million of got aways.

Last edited:
Guns good cause guns = ability to have civil wars.
Sounds like something a war mongering rapist would say!

Me on the other hand, think that civil war is a bad thing so I think it sucks that so many Americans have guns.

Gotta be 10 million error cells. I see them all the time.

Meanwhile those saying they don't want war while crying about MTG saying the same thing lol. You're a genius fish. Sitting here salivating about war thousands of miles away, literally salivating over it, yet suddenly he's antiwar all of the sudden l....o...l "I don't want war! Yet I openly advocate for war" again... absolutely genius.

Does anyone really think Iran gives a **** what this clown says? On the brink of another war and this is his response...

View: https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1778870287699710355

Last edited:
MTG say Ukraine give up.

Fish say no like war.

Samesies

Fishyscow

Small businesses are “still clawing back from the pandemic. A lot of folks are barely breaking even, not to mention all the costs that have increased around what it takes to run a business,” said Megan Gamble, California Restaurant Association Vice President, to The Center Square. “There are all these pressures these businesses are under so these little mom and pop shops are the ones with even more limited resources to address increasing labor costs.”
What we are hearing from small business owners is their inability to compete with the fast food companies that have now pegged this minimum wage so high. We're also finding that many of the franchisees themselves are in a box and have been faced with the difficult decision of scaling back positions, shifts, and even closing their doors,” said California Executive Director John Kabatek of the National Federation of Independent Business, a nationwide organization representing small businesses, to The Center Square.

"f* the poors"-FTG

But the new fast-food wage changes the labor equation for all small businesses that compete for entry-level workers. A higher fast-food wage exerts upward pressure on all those wages, creating an additional stress for businesses already struggling to pay elevated urban rents. Restaurant and retail shops facing expensive commercial rental rates and increased supply-chain costs must now decide whether to raise prices, and by how much.

“These grassroots businesses are part of the glue that holds communities together, and they’re what give the community an identity,” said Chris Tilly, a labor economics and professor of urban planning at UCLA. “A Starbucks just does not play the same role.”

Both right and left media believe a debate is necessary... actually any person with an ounce of integrity does. Will Joe Biden agree? We all know he won't. Biden is flat out incapable. Crazy thing is, people love this mush brain of a racist geriatric (thrillers own admittance on the racism part as racism is ok as long as it's the party of the Confederacy, KKK and Jim Crow calling black people boy).

"With the contours of the 2024 general election now coming into clear focus, we – the undersigned national news organizations – urge the presumptive presidential nominees to publicly commit to participating in general election debates before November’s election," the news organizations stated in the joint statement. "General election debates have a rich tradition in our American democracy, having played a vital role in every presidential election of the past 50 years, dating to 1976. In each of those elections, tens of millions have tuned in to watch the candidates debating side by side, in a competition of ideas for the votes of American citizens."