What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

This is great news!

View attachment 16256

View: https://x.com/dkthomp/status/1779489585984110701?s=46

Why don’t we ever talk about anything positive anymore? There’s a lot of good going on around the world and in our country today.
I'm super happy with my life, city, state, country.

Fishing season is upon us!
I love the spring. Best season imo (though my allergies are pretty bad right now. At least I have medication that can help)

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm super happy with my life, city, state, country.

Fishing season is upon us!
I love the spring. Best season imo (though my allergies are pretty bad right now. At least I have medication that can help)

Me too. The last few days in northern utah have been amazing. The weather has just been perfect. I can’t wait to go hiking and fishing. Do a few campouts too. What are your favorite places to go to relax? Payson Lakes is calling me. As is mirror lake.

Me too. The last few days in northern utah have been amazing. The weather has just been perfect. I can’t wait to go hiking and fishing. Do a few campouts too. What are your favorite places to go to relax? Payson Lakes is calling me. As is mirror lake.
I don't talk about my favorites as I want as few people as possible to be at them when I go but Payson lakes is one of my spots. Probably the place I have camped the most in my entire life. I know that entire mountain very well. Have camped, hiked, hunted (grouse), fished all over it.

F the poors
I'd love for you you to answer the poor people questions.l below. You have the audacity to mock me. You and thriller were literally mocking these people yesterday... literally... id guess the poors you were mocking don't give a s* about your stupid 401K every grown man has but doesn't need to flex.

I blame [Gavin] Newsom," Rick Juarez, 53, told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday. "Too many taxes, too high the minimum wage. These companies just can’t compete, and so they have to close. And it’s poor people like us who end up suffering."

Juarez told the LA Times that he had been coming to the Main Street location for "at least" 20 years and returned there to stock up on batteries before it was too late.

Ahead of the closures, several stores began holding "everything must go" sales, offering various discounts. Local shoppers quickly flocked to their shops to also stock up on affordable items before it was too late.

"I could buy toys for my younger kids, my older kids could get pens for school, and I could do groceries for all of us," Altagracia Nuñez told the LA Times in Spanish. "And the prices, of course."

This needs to stay open," 38-year-old delivery driver Victor Barrios lamented. "I make OK money, and buying here helps me. But imagine if you’re on WIC? If you’re on Social Security? You need a place like this. Are people now supposed to go to Ralphs? Or Target? With what money?"

The company's Interim Chief Executive Officer of 99 Cents Only Stores Mike Simoncic remarked on the announcement saying, "This was an extremely difficult decision and is not the outcome we expected or hoped to achieve."

He continued, "Unfortunately, the last several years have presented significant and lasting challenges in the retail environment, including the unprecedented impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, shifting consumer demand, rising levels of shrink, persistent inflationary pressures and other macroeconomic headwinds, all of which have greatly hindered the Company's ability to operate."

CALIFORNIA CHINESE RESTAURANT CLOSES AFTER 44 YEARS: 'CANNOT AFFORD ANY LONGER TO STAY AT THIS LOCATION'

In a press release, the company added, "99 Cents Only Stores, together with its financial and legal advisors, engaged in an extensive analysis of all available and credible alternatives to identify a solution that would allow the business to continue."

"Following months of actively pursuing these alternatives, the company ultimately determined that an orderly wind-down was necessary and the best way to maximize the value of 99 Cents Only Stores' assets."

The City of Commerce discount chain with some 14,000 employees announced on April 4, 2024, that it will close all 371 of its stores in California, Arizona, Nevada and Texas after more than four decades.

There has been no timeline given for the shutdowns, but the LA Times reported that the Main Street location will close in June

"Well, everything is more expensive nowadays, so I guess this had to end," she added with a weak laugh

Last edited:
I don't talk about my favorites as I want as few people as possible to be at them when I go but Payson lakes is one of my spots. Probably the place I have camped the most in my entire life. I know that entire mountain very well. Have camped, hiked, hunted (grouse), fished all over it.

I’ll probably see you a few times this year. Two years ago I had a season pass. If I could I’d camp there every weekend.

There are also a few places up in Provo canyon and in the Alpine look that I’ve found to be great for hiking and solitude.

We’re entering my favorite time of year. And this next week the weather looks fantastic (aside from Monday. Cooler and rain).

View: https://x.com/dallasexpress/status/1779580379739107354?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

This is extreme. Do Fathers not get a say when it comes to abortion or castration? They will pay if the child is born; taxation without representation? Where is child protection? Again this is an age appropriate fight. In this country it’s 18 when you’re considered an adult. A 11 year old to be castrated is okay?

The prefrontal cortex doesn’t develop fully until mid 20’s, a 11 year old can’t make a deep thoughtful decisions.
IMG_4301.jpeg

It would be sickening if they let this happen.

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/dallasexpress/status/1779580379739107354?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

This is extreme. Do Fathers not get a say when it comes to abortion or castration? They will pay if the child is born; taxation without representation? Where is child protection? Again this is an age appropriate fight. In this country it’s 18 when you’re considered an adult. A 11 to be castrated is okay?

The prefrontal cortex doesn’t develop fully until mid 20’s, a 11 can’t make a deep thoughtful decisions.
View attachment 16257

This legitimately made me sick. I'm literally nauseous. I never imagined in this day and age people would be practicing such blatantly evil practices on underdeveloped innocent children. I would say we, but it's not we, but a certain affiliation has gone backwards in society.

This is extreme. Do Fathers not get a say when it comes to abortion or castration? They will pay if the child is born; taxation without representation? Where is child protection? Again this is an age appropriate fight. In this country it’s 18 when you’re considered an adult. A 11 year old to be castrated is okay?

The prefrontal cortex doesn’t develop fully until mid 20’s, a 11 year old can’t make a deep thoughtful decisions.
View attachment 16257

I would be incredibly unusual for a transition surgery to be done on someone under 18 even if both parents consented. I'd need more than just this to believe this is actually close to happening.

It's like when you hear a news story that someone is bringing some absurd lawsuit for a billion dollars because there was a raisin in their chocolate chip cookie and they suffered emotional distress. Yeah maybe someone is trying to bring that suit but it isn't going to go anywhere. I'd suspect this is similar. maybe this mom is trying to do this but it almost certainly will not go anywhere.

Even if the courts gave her permission to go ahead with this (incredibly unlikely) she'd be very very hard pressed to find a facility that would do it and equally hard pressed to find a doctor that would perform the surgery because not even the most ardent organizations that support the transgender community, both socially and medically, support surgeries for people under 18.

There have been like 3 transition surgeries of people under 18 all time in the U.S.. Ever.

I would be incredibly unusual for a transition surgery to be done on someone under 18 even if both parents consented. I'd need more than just this to believe this is actually close to happening.

It's like when you hear a news story that someone is bringing some absurd lawsuit for a billion dollars because there was a raisin in their chocolate chip cookie and they suffered emotional distress. Yeah maybe someone is trying to bring that suit but it isn't going to go anywhere. I'd suspect this is similar. maybe this mom is trying to do this but it almost certainly will not go anywhere.

Even if the courts gave her permission to go ahead with this (incredibly unlikely) she'd be very very hard pressed to find a facility that would do it and equally hard pressed to find a doctor that would perform the surgery because not even the most ardent organizations that support the transgender community, both socially and medically, support surgeries for people under 18.

There have been like 3 transition surgeries of people under 18 all time in the U.S.. Ever.
Noo... I've discussed this and brought it fourth many times. Please quit lying about this. These sick f* have been mutilating(to cut off or cause severe damage to a limb or essential part of) kids for a while. These numbers below have grown substantially since 21.

The ultimate step in gender-affirming medical treatment is surgery, which is uncommon in patients under age 18. Some children’s hospitals and gender clinics don’t offer surgery to minors, requiring that they be adults before deciding on procedures that are irreversible and carry a heightened risk of complications.

The Komodo analysis of insurance claims found 56 genital surgeries among patients ages 13 to 17 with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2019 to 2021. Among teens, “top surgery” to remove breasts is more common. In the three years ending in 2021, at least 776 mastectomies were performed in the United States on patients ages 13 to 17 with a gender dysphoria diagnosis, according to Komodo’s data analysis of insurance claims. This tally does not include procedures that were paid for out of pocket.

Last edited:

Here is the Dad talking about it at UNTand UT-A. This is how the left responds:

View: https://x.com/leftwardswing/status/1747607603134321102?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

View: https://x.com/taylerusa/status/1590879400316522496?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

Obviously he has strong opposing views on the trans issue as you can see here:

View: https://x.com/eclipsethis2003/status/1583124519639998464?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

This has been a fight going on for years:

Yes, I agree that this situation is more isolated but it could lead to more of these situations.

Here is the Dad talking about it at UNTand UT-A. This is how the left responds:

View: https://x.com/leftwardswing/status/1747607603134321102?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

View: https://x.com/taylerusa/status/1590879400316522496?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

Obviously he has strong opposing views on the trans issue as you can see here:

View: https://x.com/eclipsethis2003/status/1583124519639998464?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

This has been a fight going on for years:

Yes, I agree that this situation is more isolated but it could lead to more of these situations.

The mistake was going to a university. Nowadays universities are the last place free speech is allowed. Universities aren't meant to be places for challenging ideas and encouraging open thought and dialogue, idiots!

That's said I want to plug the movie "Civil War" in theaters now. The best depiction of an American civil war I can imagine. Shocking actually. It is very atmospheric and pulls you in. Everyone should see it. We saw it in imax with the rumble seats and stuff and it was unbelievably immersive. One of the more emotional and disturbing movies I've seen in a while. Go see it.

The really scary thing is how close we might actually be to something like this.
Saw it with a friend today. Imax. Glad I did.

My goodness... We are on the brink of another war and we have this moron getting us even deeper. It's no wonder he is refusing to debate Trump. Dude can't even have a conversation without being told what to say. And of course Democrats will say it's nothing but why didn't Iraq PM need notes? Because he's not mentally retarded like our president... And retarded in this sense is not a slur, by literal definition Biden is mentally retarded. I hate using that word but it's the only word that does him justice.

Biden cheat sheet for Iraq PM meeting caught on camera — including instructions to ‘pause’​

President Biden was caught once again wielding a crib sheet bearing scripted remarks to the press during an Oval Office sitdown with Iraq’s prime minister Monday.

Biden, 81, turned to the script — which included an all-caps stage direction on when to pause in his comments to allow for an interpreter to translate — to make his first public statement since Iran launched an unprecedented direct missile and drone attack on Israel over the weekend.

The president glanced down at his script repeatedly as he sat beside Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia’a Al-Sudani.

Al-Sudani did not rely on note cards of any kind when he made brief remarks following Biden.

And yes notes are understandable in certain areas but not every single function in idiots life. Even his donors call him out on being a brain dead.

Biden's cheat sheets at fundraisers worry donors​

Last edited:
Saw it with a friend today. Imax. Glad I did.
You should watch season 5 of Fargo

I believe you, and I will.
It's really good.
It's got some trumpers who form a militia and try to fight against law enforcement (who don't like how the trumpers beat women, murder people, and use tax payer money to buy weapons).

I'm seeing there are riots all over the country today by Democrats. Just a theory but I'm starting to get Democrats under Trump vibes. They used the death of black people to murder children and riot then now they're using Palestine to do the same all while crying about a single one. For the record I'm not taking about BLM, I'm talking about moderate Democrats. Which before Trump completely destroyed these peoples brains were known as the very alt left. Trump turned Democrats from Liberal free speech antiwar hippies to bloodthirsty maniacs. Peace under Trump is bad but death and destruction is great. Crazy how much the party has changed in 8 years