What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I’d like to see some of the conservatives on this board give President Biden some credit here. This is a great move and benefits all Americans. Or would some of our conservative posters prefer airlines screw people over?

I’d like to see some of the conservatives on this board give President Biden some credit here. This is a great move and benefits all Americans. Or would some of our conservative posters prefer airlines screw people over?

That's awesome. About time

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't prefer that airlines screw people over but I don't much like that Biden has decided to make his own laws by royal decree. Biden isn't signing a law that passed through congress. He usurped the power of the legislative branch to order it done. For all of you who are so loud about fears of authoritarianism, this is authoritarianism.

I hate that Biden invented this totally new and not at all commonplace thing called an executive order.
Just horrible. What's even worse is that he used it for something that everyone wanted and has no downside.
What a jerk!

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

No, you guys are just literally lying and fabricating that MAGA was all behind this broad while accusing others of doing less.. Not many like MTG or has and nobody outside of propaganda media labeled her a super star lol. Her or Boebert. I've always compared her to a much much much smarter AOC though that's not saying much. Unlike AOC MTG isnt a raging Antisemite and a legit Superstar in the Radical Brown Shirt left.

Democrats obsession with her is embarrassing. They are literally the only ones I ever see obsess about MTG while hilariously pointing at others. Red, it's like like your 4th post in a week about her. Blaming MAGA for your obsession, typical. Meanwhile youele president has the worst approval in history, literally ever, but MTG is way more important than real life. Take the spotlight off of Biden and put it on some random representative is all this is.

Last edited:
Anybody who claims Jewish lasers( is that “made by Jews”?, launched by govt. of Israel?, what exactly is a “Jewish laser?) and stationed in outer space, are being used to start wildfires in California, is probably a raging lunatic, whatever else might describe her persona.

Her antisemitism is not subtle: She has falsely claimed that George Soros, a Holocaust survivor, turned fellow Jews over to the Nazis. She regularly calls him “the enemy of the people” and accused him of “fund[ing] the destruction of America.” She has also promoted a video about the antisemitic 'White Genocide' conspiracy theory when Nick Griffin — a Holocaust denier and member of the fascist British National Party — says an “unholy alliance of leftists, capitalists and Zionist supremacists have schemed to promote immigration and miscegenation.”

Anybody who claims Jewish lasers( is that “made by Jews”?, launched by govt. of Israel?, what exactly is a “Jewish laser?) and stationed in outer space, are being used to start wildfires in California, is probably a raging lunatic, whatever else might describe her persona.

Her antisemitism is not subtle: She has falsely claimed that George Soros, a Holocaust survivor, turned fellow Jews over to the Nazis. She regularly calls him “the enemy of the people” and accused him of “fund[ing] the destruction of America.” She has also promoted a video about the antisemitic 'White Genocide' conspiracy theory when Nick Griffin — a Holocaust denier and member of the fascist British National Party — says an “unholy alliance of leftists, capitalists and Zionist supremacists have schemed to promote immigration and miscegenation.”
You forgot “globalists.” We all know what that dog whistle means, “Jews.” Similar terms have been used by right wing bigots for well over 100 years. The right wants a strong man to protect against the cosmopolitan, secular, immigrants, feminine, educated, and (alien) Jewish left that grooms our women and children while the right wants to preserve tradition, masculine, blood and soil, true patriots. It’s a tired smear but trump and his cult following has shown that it’s still attractive. Especially by low info voters.

Words have meaning, just like Christian nationalist, globalist, fascist, etc. just because one “feels” like they shouldn’t doesn’t mean that they are right.

WHEN IT’S ANTISEMITIC:​

Much like dual loyalty, globalist is used to promote the antisemitic conspiracy that Jewish people do not have allegiance to their countries of origin, like the United States, but to some worldwide order—like a global economy or international political system—that will enhance their control over the world’s banks, governments, and media (see control).Today, globalist is a coded word for Jews who are seen as international elites conspiring to weaken or dismantle “Western” society using their international connections and control over big corporations (see New World Order)—all echoing the destructive theory that Jews hold greed and tribe above country.

You see people indulge in anti-semitism all the time when they attack Soros, bring up vaccines, talk about great replacement theory, and talk about Ukraine. It’s as clear as day to those educated and informed.

Did you see this?

Supporters of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump are sharply divided across all sorts of lines, including the sources they rely on to get their news, new data from the NBC News poll shows.

Biden is the clear choice of voters who consume newspapers and national network news, while Trump does best among voters who don’t follow political news at all.

Last edited:
It’s a bit dated but MTG’s celebrity has led to her fundraising incredible amounts of money since she was first elected in 2020. If she wasn’t a leader, why would so many Repubs give her so much money?

And if she wasn’t so popular, why are we seeing stories about her fall from grace now that she lost this most recent battle with MAGA Mike?

It’s a good thing we don’t base our assessment of what a president and his political party accomplish on a sorry poll from a Murdoch owned rag. What I do know is that one political party has been dominating actual election results since 2017 at all levels of government. We seen nearly 8 years of Republicans taking it good and hard in areas all over the country. Democrats don’t have to be the most popular. They just need to be more popular than their Republican counterparts.

And as we see, that’s getting easier and easier.

Elections have consequences. :)
Enjoy!

The right wants a strong man to protect against the cosmopolitan, secular, immigrants, feminine, educated, and (alien) Jewish left that grooms our women and children while the right wants to preserve tradition, masculine, blood and soil, true patriots.

Masculine vs. feminine, at least in my opinion, does seem to be one of the dynamics within our culture wars. Glad you put it this way, it’s something to think about. Josh Hawley thinks about it a lot:

Nothing wrong with men who have a nurturing nature, far as I’m concerned. It’s a good thing, not a sign of weakness at all.

Maybe Hawley speaks for jocks everywhere, and, as noted, these issues are a part of our culture wars. It comes down to men like Hawkey being extremely insecure in this moment, but he’s clueless that that is exactly what’s behind his own effort to “save” American manhood….

It’s a good thing we don’t base our assessment of what a president and his political party accomplish on a sorry poll from a Murdoch owned rag. What I do know is that one political party has been dominating actual election results since 2017 at all levels of government. We seen nearly 8 years of Republicans taking it good and hard in areas all over the country. Democrats don’t have to be the most popular. They just need to be more popular than their Republican counterparts.

And as we see, that’s getting easier and easier.

Elections have consequences. :)
Enjoy!
Exactly with elections we're now in 3 wars and antisemites are running the country. Shutting down schools because of the fear that moderate Democrats will attack and be violent against Jews. Last election has awaken the Nazis again. Their antisemitism is celebrated by Democrats. Between Christians and Jews these poor people don't even feel safe at school. You see it everywhere including here. I mean @Rubashov literally admitted he wants to murder all Trump supporters and nobody said a word. It's the new normal amongst Democrats. Genocide is funny. That's not me trollimg that's me show how normalized violence and death are amongst the Democrats. Literally saying Trump supporters should be genocided.... not one of you said a word.

And Gallup is nowhere near a bias polling right leaning. What a blatant lie as usual.

Yet this is something "I would like to learn more about"(quoting you). This is sheer antisemite terrorist by definition. Can you explain to me how this is not "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims"(terrorism) while laughably obsessing about some moron? @The Thriller ? Again not trolling, just because this is something that makes you extremely uncomfortable does not mean I am trolling nor demanding an answer. I'm asking a simple question. By definition how is insurrecting an entire building and refusing to let workers leave? How is that not terrorism?

"They Held me hostage":
Hours after Columbia University began suspending students who did not abandon their anti-Israel encampment in the heart of campus, the agitators dialed up their demonstration by taking over an academic building.

Early Tuesday morning, hundreds of anti-Israel protesters at Columbia's Manhattan campus took over Hamilton Hall, an academic building used by the dean and other senior offices. The unruly group gained access shortly before 1 a.m. and then began "moving metal gates to barricade the doors, blocking entrances with wooden tables and chairs, and zip-tying doors shut," according to the student newspaper Columbia Spectator.

Other footage showed the agitators in New York smashing windows, unfurling a Palestinian flag over a window and chanting: "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" and "Palestine will live forever." Outside the facility, the anti-Israel rebels, many of whom wore masks, locked arms in front of Hamilton Hall to form a human barricade.

The students are demanding three things from the university: divest their financial support of Israel, become more transparent with the university's investments and provide blanket amnesty to students who have taken part in the disruptive, weeks-long demonstration.

At least three facilities workers were inside the academic building when the anti-Israel agitators stormed in, the student newspaper reported. The workers were subsequently allowed to leave at around 12:40 a.m., with one reportedly yelling "they held me hostage" as he left the building.

Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Can you explain to me how this is not "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims"(terrorism) while laughably obsessing about some moron?
I offered you one more opportunity, your very last, yesterday. But, your self centered nature, your seemingly inexhaustible selfishness, won out. Not unexpected of course. I gave you a chance, though, just to be certain of who you were.

I offered you one more opportunity, your very last, yesterday. But, your self centered nature, your seemingly inexhaustible selfishness, won out. Not unexpected of course. I gave you a chance, though, just to be certain of who you were.
Yep. You did.

Reactions: Red
You now have 6 post about MTG in 4 days. What a champion, I'm really missing out on your obsessive behavior lololol. Good riddance on your hypocrisy of antisemitism and Christian hate.

I'll still challenge you though because I'm capable of it, unlike you. I asked a very very very simple question on how breaking into buildings and holding workers hostage is not terrorism. I understand why you would not be able to admit that these kids being kids and smashing windows and holding people hostage in sheer Jew hatred is terrorism.