What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Damn weaponized justice system: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...1&cvid=b679117a4c91467ab940c61cce0960a2&ei=51

Also, it sure seems like judges (some even appointed by trump) in some of trumps other cases are dragging things out as slowly as possible for some reason............
Yes, weaponized justice system. If Hunter Biden were not as politically connected as he is, he'd have been serving prison time for years now.

As far as the delays go, blame Jack Smith's team for planting evidence, lying about it, and then recently admitting to the courts they lied about planting evidence. If the defendant were anyone other than Trump, this case would have been thrown out for prosecutorial misconduct.

This is a good reminder about the threat to our democracy that will define this fall:

We just don’t have a similar conceptualization for the end of democracy in America. I have not seen the film Civil War, but I’m not worried about another civil war—at least not the kind we had before. Rather, I’m worried about the gray fog of authoritarianism settling, in patches and pieces, across the United States. In 2021, my colleague George Packer tried to present a realistic scenario of democratic collapse; the next year, I wrote about what such a process might look like. But looking back, I see the limits of my imagination.
I can't help but think about this song when people talk about a modern civil war. Warning: Contains harsh language, including but not limited to the N-word,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fabi8nyjsYc

From Jordan Klepper lol:

“I will say, for the past few years, I have been wondering how far is too far for the right-wing MAGA crowd. And now we know: It’s shooting your dog in a gravel pit. That is not acceptable,” Klepper said, before adding an important caveat: “Until Trump does it. Then every Republican has to shoot their dog just to stay in the party.”

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

From Jordan Klepper lol:

“I will say, for the past few years, I have been wondering how far is too far for the right-wing MAGA crowd. And now we know: It’s shooting your dog in a gravel pit. That is not acceptable,” Klepper said, before adding an important caveat: “Until Trump does it. Then every Republican has to shoot their dog just to stay in the party.”

This is f* stupid lololol and has nothing to do with Trump lol. What an absolutely childish hit piece as usual. The party that murders babies by the millions and complain about a dog that literally attacked children. Now outside of my wife and kids my dogs are everything to me. Anyways people are far more afraid of Democrats for obvious reasons.. between Christian hate, Jew hatred and their full on assault of women...

An MSNBC analyst admitted Wednesday that she was surprised that a majority of independents believe that President Biden is more dangerous to democracy than former President Donald Trump, per a recent poll.

"I find it shocking, honestly," said MSNBC analyst Susan Del Percio.

"I can’t make sense of that number. I wish I could," she continued, responding to a NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist National poll that found that 53% of independents think that Biden will hurt democracy in a second term.

In comparison, 42% of independents said that they were more concerned about former President Trump damaging democratic institutions.

"I wish I could have some really great insight to it, but I don’t know if it’s an outlier or not, because the other numbers of independents are going in the right direction," Del Percio said.

Last edited:
From Jordan Klepper lol:

Speaking of dogs, they usually take after their owners. I can provide links how this is a tale of serious abuse. You really don't care though

Commander Biden bites another Secret Service agent, the 11th known incident

Commander Biden bites another Secret Service agent, the 11th known incident
CNN

President Joe Biden’s younger dog, Commander, bit another US Secret Service agent at the White House Monday evening, CNN has learned, the 11th known biting incident involving the 2-year-old German Shepherd.

“Yesterday around 8 p.m., a Secret Service Uniformed Division police officer came in contact with a First Family pet and was bitten. The officer was treated by medical personnel on complex,” USSS chief of communications Anthony Guglielmi told CNN in a statement.

After pleading guilty to money laundering and obstruction of justice, Paul Manafort, the globe-trotting political consultant and former campaign chairman for Donald Trump, asked for leniency in his sentencing, telling a federal judge five years ago that he was nearly 70 years old, struggling with health concerns and remorseful for his actions.

The judge rejected his entreaties in the spring of 2019, ordering Manafort to remain behind bars for more than seven years. Less than two years later, however, Manafort’s criminal record was wiped clean when Trump pardoned him. He was among the dozens of allies, extended family members and former campaign staffers allowed to walk free.

With his freedom, Manafort hardly retired to a quiet home life. Manafort has been assisting an effort to launch a Netflix-like mobile streaming and entertainment platform in China that, according to corporate documents, has the endorsement of the Chinese government.

Manafort, now 75, also sought to advise political figures in Japan and South Korea.

Advisers say Trump is determined to hire Manafort, likely handing him a substantial role at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, because he appreciates that his onetime campaign chairman has remained loyal to him even while serving in prison.

Manafort’s activities also illustrate the enduring effects of Trump’s brazen use of presidential pardons. With the stroke of a pen, Trump erased consequences for loyalists convicted of crimes, allowing them to reenter business or politics and helping to preserve their professional standing.

Across two federal prosecutions, one in Northern Virginia and one in Washington, Manafort was convicted by a jury of some charges and pleaded guilty to others. Jurors couldn’t reach a verdict on all charges in Northern Virginia, and prosecutors in Washington discarded certain counts in reaching a plea deal with the defendant.

His lucrative consulting business, whose other partners included longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone, rose to prominence during Ronald Reagan’s presidency and soon gave him access to custom-made suits and luxury real estate, including an apartment in Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Manafort’s work spanned continents. Among the foreign strongmen he took on as clients was Viktor Yanukovych, the Russia-aligned president of Ukraine who was toppled in pro-Western demonstrations in 2014 and later convicted of treason in absentia after fleeing to Russia.

Only the best people for Trump

Last edited:
How utterly embarrassing. In Bidens America it's too dangerous to even have the DNC in a Democrat city. Yet I'm told White Christians are the threat to Democracy by some extremely hateful people. But hey Paul Manafort.

"Trumpeting the success of their Covid-era convention four years ago, some in Biden’s orbit are aggressively pushing to make the 2024 conclave a hybrid production. That would mean in-person speeches from the president, party luminaries and rising stars to draw television attention alongside a mix of pre-recorded testimonials and videos from other parts of the country."

Last edited:
I'd like to invite everyone in this thread to go to lunch one day together. Get to know each other. Any takers please PM me. I think it's important to reach across the aisle and bridge the gaps that separate us all. This is not a joke by the way, even if it's just me and fish it'll be a good time. I'm living in Utah now so obviously it'd need to be folks in Utah or folks who might be here and available some time. But literally everyone in this thread is invited, on my dime. We can take over the upper section of a crown burger somewhere or something. Have a good discussion and a few laughs.

I'd like to invite everyone in this thread to go to lunch one day together. Get to know each other. Any takers please PM me. I think it's important to reach across the aisle and bridge the gaps that separate us all. This is not a joke by the way, even if it's just me and fish it'll be a good time. I'm living in Utah now so obviously it'd need to be folks in Utah or folks who might be here and available some time. But literally everyone in this thread is invited, on my dime. We can take over the upper section of a crown burger somewhere or something. Have a good discussion and a few laughs.
Let me know.

Let me know.
Awesome! Once we see who is interested I'll try to suggest some times. I'll give it until later this week then set up a thread for it and we can discuss location/city, venue, date, etc.

I’ll have to skip that, being far removed from Utah. Hope you guys have a good time. And I’m not the least surprised that you are making this offer. I’m a good judge of character, or so I’d like to believe, and you have a good heart, LogGrad98.

Here's the way I see it... I'm going to come off as an *** on parts but so be it. I really do appreciate the offer(If I was actually part of this)and I am hesitant to respond but I'm going to.

I bet outside of this forum most of us would get a long pretty well. I know fish and I go at it but outside of us going at each other's throats (most times unnecessarily) he seems like a genuinely good dude I would probably like. The other posters here like Log, Red, OneBrow, gandalfe, sardines, I've battled with but truthfully hold no grudges or hard feelings. Outside of the political diatribe we are mostly all guilty of here, I think we'd all probably have a good time and probably have a little more respect for each other... With that said, I hate to be a kill joy but there are two posters here that I just don't care to let know who I am as I genuinely fear that they would do something bad. I honestly mean that. I'm not going to name names but one literally wished a painful death on me and told me I am no different than a murderer. I take that extremely personally. The other is just a garbage human plain and simple. The **** of ****. Sorry to be blunt but not really.

WIth that said, I know some could probably point right back at me and tell me I'm garbage... Yes, sometimes I have pushed the same buttons that others have pushed on me, and yes I have admittedly said things just to get a rise out of people that I shouldn't have, but outside of the internet, I am actually a pretty respected very well-liked individual that people flock to and I'm genuinely a very good dude. A lot less evil and less culty trolly than I've been advertised. To me, I just have no problem treating people the same way they treat me. Yes it is childish but I have no problem bullying a bully. I can also be pretty petty. If you want to call me a cultist, I take that personally and will dish it right back tenfold. I will apologize for some of my actions when I went too far, but I also don't feel I'm the only guilty culprit in these battles.

I think lunch would be cool or maybe some golf or even a Jazz game but again, due to a couple posters I have to decline. There is a line that has been crossed with a select couple that I honestly do not feel safe knowing my location. I know I have crossed lines too but I've never wished painful death on any of you or wish any harm at all. I genuinely hope the best for everyone outside of the **** of **** poster. Even the one I dislike the second most. We all have underlying issues.

Last edited:
I’ll have to skip that, being far removed from Utah. Hope you guys have a good time. And I’m not the least surprised that you are making this offer. I’m a good judge of character, or so I’d like to believe, and you have a good heart, LogGrad98.
Thank you sir. Wish you could join us.

Yup. Now that elections are near Democrats are suddenly caring about the border. Anything to get votes.

View: https://x.com/RealSaavedra/status/1788731899218628731

Also there was a pretty damn good turnout for his rally in New Jersey of all places. I highly doubt he can make a huge dent but between NY and NJ he's gaining. If he's doing this in New Jersey just imagine the rest of the country. Sadly with the blatant election rigging he can't campaign anywhere else

Last edited:
This is an awesome idea!

I’m in if it’s in July, I should be in Utah most of the month. Either way I will help fund this meal.

Hopefully we can wipe the slate clean, bury the hatchet or squash the beef with each other.

View: https://youtu.be/3UvZAnfTHxM?si=wSqeLWSq3XSl3Xnr

Why is Bidens AG withholding evidence of Joe Bidens obvious and blatant mental decline where even his own DoJ admit he's a brain dead houseplant(exaggerating but not really)? Not only that but his undeniable criminal activity of illegally having stolen classified documents a VP cannot have? Funny how the braindead robot cult only care when the FBI plants and literally tampers with evidence at Mar a Lago but stay silent when Biden literally steals documents a VP has no authority to have, all to make a book. A true cult of hypocrisy. The cultiest of cults.

House Oversight Moves on Contempt Charge for AG Garland

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., announced Monday that the panel will meet later this week for a markup session on a resolution to hold U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt.

Thursday's session is in response to Garland's refusal to turn over audio tapes of President Joe Biden's interviews during the investigation of special counsel Robert Hur into Biden's mishandling of classified documents.

"The House Oversight and Judiciary Committees issued lawful subpoenas to Attorney General Garland for the audio recordings of President Biden's interview with Special Counsel Hur, yet he continues to defy our subpoenas," Comer said in a press release.

Last edited: