What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Yep. Which is what I have been saying for a long time. Also why those who say things like "I don't care about trumps morals or his character. He made the economy great so that's why I'm voting for him" are idiots.

I would like to see the Biden quotes predicting the stock market crash and then the one where he says he hopes it crashes and then the one where he takes credit for the stock market doing great while he isn't even part of the government. Will be fun to see someone really try to both sides this one with actual facts rather than vague both sides predict stuff statements

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

they all both sides things All politicians are wankers

Making a joke... because both sides are not the same in U.S. politics right now. To really believe that both sides are the same right now is absurd beyond belief. They are still all wankers, though, but paraphrasing from the book Animal Farm "All wankers are equal but some wankers are more equal than others."

they all both sides things All politicians are wankers
There are levels of wankers though. Trump is at the very very tip top level all by himself. He is different

Also, I know a politician. She is amazing. Always volunteering and helping the community. I bet there are thousands of awesome politicians they just aren't the famous ones. If they truly all did suck then it's incredible that my country is so awesome and I love it so much. Must be some of them doing something right.

There are levels of wankers though. Trump is at the very very tip top level all by himself. He is different

Also, I know a politician. She is amazing. Always volunteering and helping the community. I bet there are thousands of awesome politicians they just aren't the famous ones. If they truly all did suck then it's incredible that my country is so awesome and I love it so much. Must be some of them doing something right.

of course i am exaggerating Most of them when they get to a high level of power

MTG, bringing so much class to the People’s House.

View: https://x.com/parisiswaiting/status/1791434470207201326

I don't think she knows what a debate is. She thinks if she can piss people off enough then she wins. She has no idea what any of this really means. She's just drunk on the fact that a hick whore with no experience in government at any level got herself elected to Congress, so she is just there to do nothing more than pwn the libs and stash as much cash as she can until the cow dies. What a ****ing disgrace to the country.

Last edited:
MTG throws a personal insult at someone and when she is confronted she asks if they are "triggered" and says she doesn't care about their feelings, as though they were being overly emotional. What a ****ing clown. She was being confronted for her absolutely inappropriate behavior as a member of congress during actual congressional business.

I can only imagine having a 5 year old who got busted stealing candy and as you begin lecturing them they ask you if you're triggered just because they took a little candy and then they inform you that they don't care about your feelings on the matter.

MAGA is gonna MAGA I guess

MTG, bringing so much class to the People’s House.

View: https://x.com/parisiswaiting/status/1791434470207201326

What I love most about that clip are both the ranking Republican, James Comer, and the ranking Democrat, Jamie Raskin, were visibly laughing at these women members of Congress.

We have AOC with her TikTok dances, fear of garbage disposals, and staged influencer photos at the border. We have MTG and her claims of Jewish Space Lasers. I don't know anything about Jasmine Crockett other than apparently she has OnlyFans glue-on eyelashes and is third rate when attempting to throw shade. Then Lauren Boebert attempts to grab some camera by apologizing to the American people for the other three women.

I think we can all agree after watching this that what we really need is a woman President.

What I love most about that clip are both the ranking Republican, James Comer, and the ranking Democrat, Jamie Raskin, were visibly laughing at these women members of Congress.

We have AOC with her TikTok dances, fear of garbage disposals, and staged influencer photos at the border. We have MTG and her claims of Jewish Space Lasers. I don't know anything about Jasmine Crockett other than apparently she has OnlyFans glue-on eyelashes and is third rate when attempting to throw shade. Then Lauren Boebert attempts to grab some camera by apologizing to the American people for the other three women.

I think we can all agree after watching this that what we really need is a woman President.
You are so far into the man-o-verse and you make it clear over and over again.

You've mentioned you have kids so I guess we're lucky because if you had started digesting that Alpha protein earlier in life you'd be a "nice guy" right about now.

Personally, I don’t like people getting into the mud with MTG. She’s part of the obstructionist party that began with the tea party. They aren’t there for policy. She isn’t there to govern. She’s there to prevent governing. This benefits the rich primarily and those already cynical about government working for normal people secondarily. Like Mike Lee, She campaigns on government being broke and exploits her constituents’ anger and then spends every term proving that government can’t work.

So let her get her Fox News hit, that’s what MTG, Bobo and Gaetz want and then act like the adult and insist that we get to government work. Her drooling constituents addicted to Facebook and Fox News won’t see it but the rest of us will see that Democrats are the adults in the room.

You are so far into the man-o-verse and you make it clear over and over again.

You've mentioned you have kids so I guess we're lucky because if you had started digesting that Alpha protein earlier in life you'd be a "nice guy" right about now.
LOL. You know the good thing about the whole trans-acceptance issue with men becoming women? Women drivers are a whole are getting better. It is not that biological women can't turn into good drivers. Keep that in mind if you are a good driver and see a woman turning.

If I were a "nice guy", I wouldn't have the family I do. Make no mistake, I worship my wife. She is out of my league and more than I deserve, but it is because she is extraordinary and not simply because she is a woman. I've mentioned this many times, but my wife is a scientist. She is also a stunner. Her mom competed for Ms. California and her brother was a male model, but she refused that path saying she wasn't anyone's piece of meat. She has had multiple stalkers, some serious enough that police got involved. It is her being in my life that allows me to see clearly how ridiculous most women are. That girl didn't say 'yes' because I was nice.

Sorry if it breaks your image of women, but AOC, MTG, and Jasmine Crockett are above average women. They are above average enough to be elected to Congress. Most women are less than the above average women.

If you are still single, I wish you luck, but I also know that I've made it harder for you because I've already got the best one. I will give two words of advice for those still trying to find their one. First, don't be nice but also don't be cocky. You can't win a girl with how you treat her, but you can lose a girl that way. To win a girl you have to ask what a bower bird would do. To keep a girl means you have to be a bower bird over, and over, and over for as long as you want to keep her. My second word of advice is to not skip the first step and take a girl who accepts you as a not a bower bird. That is the path to divorce and ruin.

Good luck out there Hillcrest.

Last edited:
So Trump just accepted another invite from NBC and he already accepted one from Fox to debate Biden. These debates will not be baby sitting Biden. @The Thriller you think Biden will accept? The adult that can't even debate without very strict rules? We both know he won't. Adults though.

LOL. You know the good thing about the whole trans-acceptance issue with men becoming women? Women drivers are a whole are getting better. It is not that biological women can't turn into good drivers. Keep that in mind if you are a good driver and see a woman turning.

If I were a "nice guy", I wouldn't have the family I do. Make no mistake, I worship my wife. She is out of my league and more than I deserve, but it is because she is extraordinary. I've mentioned this many times, but my wife is a scientist. She is also a stunner. Her mom competed for Ms. California and her brother was a male model, but she refused that path saying she wasn't anyone's piece of meat. She has had multiple stalkers, some serious enough that police got involved. It is her being in my life that allows me to see clearly how ridiculous most women are. That girl didn't say 'yes' because I was nice.

Sorry if it breaks your image of women, but AOC, MTG, and Jasmine Crockett are above average women. They are above average enough to be elected to Congress. Most women are less than the above average women.

If you are still single, I wish you luck, but I also know that I've made it harder for you because I've already got the best one. I will give two words of advice for those still trying to find their one. First, don't be nice but also don't be cocky. You can't win a girl with how you treat her, but you can lose a girl that way. To win a girl you have to ask what a bower bird would do. To keep a girl means you have to be a bower bird over, and over, and over for as long as you want to keep her. My second word of advice is to not skip the first step and take a girl who accepts you as a not a bower bird. That is the path to divorce and ruin.

Good luck out there Hillcrest.
I assumed you'd be familiar with the term "nice guy" but it seems you're taking it literally.

I've been married 24 years, btw.

I assumed you'd be familiar with the term "nice guy" but it seems you're taking it literally.
Sorry for not being up on your man-o-sphere lingo. I do aim for filling out the bogeyman image I've been assigned.

Congratz on the 24 years. No more advice from me in that department, but for everyone else out there, the advice I gave is good advice. Seriously, don't be lazy. It will bite you even if you are the nicest guy in the world.