What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

You know what’s really offensive? Learning about history in this country. Or treating gays as human beings. That’s what’s really offensive /sarcasm

This encapsulates the asymmetrical warfare within our country perfectly. You have a mentally/emotionally disturbed Paul Gosar, who attends fundraisers hosted by white supremacists and sends out videos and memes depicting actual violence against his Democratic rivals. And all of this goes ignored, since McCarthy won’t comment about it, the electorate will forget about it in 30 seconds, and the media won’t touch it because they don’t want to be depicted as biased against conservatives. While any and every comment made by Democrats will be scrutinized and spun to be a horrible “political mistake.” Like AOC’s comments about paid leave. Our media ecosystem creates this mess because of how powerful Fox News is. To avoid accusations of bias, they go overboard in their criticisms of Democrats while giving a free pass.

For Democrats, the standards are never high enough, so even FDR today would be considered a failure. They just passed a huge infrastructure bill and instead of focusing on what good it’ll do, the media will focus on democratic infighting and what was left out.

For Republicans, there is no standard too low. As a result, Republicans can sit on the internet all day farting and posting racist videos and memes and it’ll get a shrug from the media because that’s what Republicans do these days. There isn’t anything they can do that will be considered behind the pale. There’s zero accountability for Repubs.

the mere fact that Republicans like Cheney have faced more punishment for speaking out against Dear Leader and Republicans who just voted for the bipartisan infrastructure bill soon will be punished more than Gosar’s disgusting actions, tells you all you need to know. And the media, as usual, will let republicans off the hook. And our electorate, too dumb and entertained to care, just shows you how close our representative democracy is to the cliff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
I'm not a huge fan of AOC in general, but what a stupid video. Not a single tough guy in that clip, just a bunch of out touch pansies.

I don’t get what point you’re trying to make here. Maybe I’m too dumb to get it? If it’s to suggest that Veritas and RW media creates an alt reality for its consumers, then you’re kinda preaching to the choir here. I think a good share of us already know this. From Hillary murdering Vince Foster to Obama’s birth certificate, to trump and qAnon working to save children, we know the RW creates a comfy fact free safe place for its consumers,. One where everything can be blamed on blacks, gays, and Jews and the precious wonderful white Christian conservative is both king and victim of a grand liberal conspiracy.

It’s a shame that so many are so ignorant, addicted to rage, and narcissistic that they’ll keep falling for nonsense put out by lying organizations like Veritas and Fox News. But… such is life.
I thought you started a word game. My bad.

You mean, because they refused to publish the story?
Was it not its own founder who had his house searched recently? Just because they didn't publish the diary doesn't mean that they're innocent. I'm guessing that the FBI is investigating what involvement (if any) they had in the theft of the diary and whether they handed off untrue material to another RW media outlet to publish (and take the fall). If the contents of the diary are true, then that would be a major problem. But given the RW media's history of lying about conspiracies, why are we giving this any thought? This is just more Hillary killed Vince Foster, planned Benghazi, drinks children's blood, etc material.

So now we spend more time talking about this nonsense than actual policy, like infrastructure.

I'm not a huge fan of AOC in general, but what a stupid video. Not a single tough guy in that clip, just a bunch of out touch pansies.
And yet she'll get more grief this month for advocating for paid leave than Gosar will get for advocating for violence.

Yes, the news stories did say that they bought the diary, IIRC.
I think you're right. I honestly haven't been paying very close attention the news so I probably shouldn't have even commented on this story tbh. The change in weather always does a number on my energy level.

Crazy about Biden daughters journal being stolen that apparently has some really really dark **** in it. Pretty abhorrent you all as we all know he raped her. Your president. You in a sense.

Is anyone following the Project Veritas and Ashley Biden diary story? The FBI has inadvertently confirmed what was previously believed a conspiracy theory hoax.

Some pages said to be from Ashley Biden’s diary were published on the internet immediately before the election. It included some stuff about being molested and “not appropriate” showering with her father, Joe Biden. It was believed to be a hoax intended to play into creepy Biden sniffing little girl’s hair.

The FBI raided the home of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe to recover the diary and any information on how Project Veritas came to possess it. The diary is real. The FBI says the diary was stolen in a burglary.
A hoax like Hunters emails?! Where he completely incriminates himself and Joe? If there was no credence the KGB wouldn't have stormed a house.

The truth is going to come out. Biden is a pedophile. Well the truth is obvious if you don't literally stick up for that sort of thing(not saying you). The guy told a 9 year old she looks of age. He's continually sniffed little girls. He's talked about little boys rubbing his legs and how much he likes it. There's more too...

Its so disgustingly appalling.

Crazy about Biden daughters journal being stolen that apparently has some really really dark **** in it. Pretty abhorrent you all as we all know he raped her. Your president. You in a sense.
Based on information so unreliable even Project Veritas won't publish it. IOW, perfect JazzyFresh fodder.

A hoax like Hunters emails?! Where he completely incriminates himself and Joe? If there was no credence the KGB wouldn't have stormed a house.
Did you trust the FBI as much when investigating Trump in 2017?

Based on information so unreliable even Project Veritas won't publish it. IOW, perfect JazzyFresh fodder.

Did you trust the FBI as much when investigating Trump in 2017?
I thought I was pretty clear with you... You're not worth my time. I'll leave it at that.

Crazy how we now know the Steele Dossier was partially written by Clinton's campaign. We now know it was 100% fabricated. It's not even a question now we now know Hillarys campaign literally made up some of it and colluded the rest with Russians through Steele.

People that fell for the hoax should be utterly embarrassed but they won't be. "But but but" ok then why isn't Trump being investigated anymore? It was a hoax. Plain and simple.

Whatever happened to the "Impeach Trump Thread"? Are you guys afraid that someone could dig up that you literally fell for propaganda? Are these people going to come fourth and admit that they are not smart enough to see blatant propaganda that I called out from day one? Do you guys, fish, derpbrow, Tabloid, thriller, game, silesan, unsafeDan, Colton the Republican(where are you "Republican"?) going to apologize about all the embarrassing arguments you made to me about pee tapes and the Steele Dossier?

I would like to know how someone with an IQ over .000000000000002 could fall for such communistic propaganda. I'd like for you to be adults and admit you were not smart enough to see through blatant propaganda. I'd like to know how everything you suppose you know isn't blatant propaganda?

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the "Impeach Trump Thread"? Are you guys afraid that someone could dig up that you literally fell for propaganda? Are these people going to come fourth and admit that they are not smart enough to see blatant propaganda that I called out from day one? Do you guys, fish, derpbrow, Tabloid, thriller, game, silesan, unsafeDan, Colton the Republican(where are you "Republican"?) going to apologize about all the embarrassing arguments you made to me about pee tapes and the Steele Dossier?

I would like to know how someone with an IQ over .000000000000002 could fall for such communistic propaganda. I'd like for you to be adults and admit you were not smart enough to see through blatant propaganda. I'd like to know how everything you suppose you know isn't blatant propaganda?
Come fourth? I don't even want sloppy seconds. Perv.