What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

This makes all your outrage seem insincere.
It's not though. Just because I don't conform to YOUR outrage doesn't mean I'm not insincere in mine. That's a stretch bro.

And a reason I don't get outraged here is that I think a vast majority of politicians are corrupt. Whataboutism but how much $$$$ did Pelosi make off of insider trading? Hundreds of millions. Imagine me being a hypocrite and looking past the other asshats I know are corrupt. It's just a game of pick and choose who they want to make look bad.

Last edited:
It's not though. Just because I don't conform to YOUR outrage doesn't mean I'm not insincere in mine. That's a stretch bro.

And a reason I don't get outraged here is that I think a vast majority of politicians are corrupt. Whataboutism but how much $$$$ did Pelosi make off of insider trading? Hundreds of millions. Imagine me being a hypocrite and looking past the other asshats I know are corrupt. It's just a game of pick and choose who they want to make look bad.
I haven't expressed any outrage. You have, several times in the last few days. You are outraged that Democrats don't hold their own party to the standard that they are holding Republicans to, yet you do not hold Republicans to the standard that you want them to hold Democrats to.

That makes it seem like you are outraged for the sake of being outraged, not because you actually care about integrity.

I haven't expressed any outrage. You have, several times in the last few days. You are outraged that Democrats don't hold their own party to the standard that they are holding Republicans to, yet you do not hold Republicans to the standard that you want them to hold Democrats to.

That makes it seem like you are outraged for the sake of being outraged, not because you actually care about integrity.
No I haven't. If your going to make bat s* crazy conspiracies up then I don't care to chat anymore. This is how threads get out of hand. Pointing out hypocrisy of others is not outrage. That's you self projecting your outrage of me pointing out the hypocrisy of others. That bothered you ir something... I dunno. Don't push your s* on me though please

Calling out my integrity that your mad. Typical... if you wanna talk about how a fire extinguisher is a door handle then let's talk. If you wanna make up s* about integrity. I'd rather not. Ok?

Last edited:

More Democrats have called for Menendez than Republicans have called for it, making this Bowman nonsense doubly disingenuous.

More Democrats have called for Menendez than Republicans have called for it, making this Bowman nonsense doubly disingenuous.
Nvmd Menendez, I though you meant the insurrectionists Bowman that literally interfered in a government proceeding. Something you for 2 years said was wrong now you stay silent.

See sardine, pointing out his hypocrisy is not outrage. I don't recall you around but OB sat here for years saying interfering with a government proceeding was a threat to democracy, now he doesn't care. It's hypocrisy plain and simple. No ifs..ands..or butts.

Integrity though. I don't change my integrity depending on political party's. I've never stuck up for the Jan 6th rioters.

Last edited:
I actually said Bowman should be punished.

Lying about what I said doesn't help you disprove this.
You literally said he wasn't trying to stop the vote. Why did he hit the alarm then? You say he should be punished for hitting the alarm that was hit to stop the vote, but you deny he hit the alarm to stop the vote. Why did he hit the alarm then? Why should he be punished? 1+1 bro. He hit the alarm to make Republicans look bad and shut down the government. There is no other reason lol. How you can blatantly deny this is typical OB.

This is what you always do. You admit he hit the alarm and should be punished but then you contradict yourself. Every time. You're a master at this man. It's actually extremely impressive I'm not going to lie.

Last edited:
You literally said he wasn't trying to stop the vote. Why did he hit the alarm then?
I don't know why he hit the alarm. I do know that hitting an alarm in an office building is not going to stop a vote in the Capitol.

Why should he be punished?
Hitting a fire alarm falsely can cause injury in a foreseeable manner. I would be surprised if it were not illegal.

He hit the alarm to make Republicans look bad and shut down the government.
How does hitting an alarm in an office building stop a vote at the Capitol? Can you walk through that sequence of events that wind up in a vote being stopped? For that matter, can you wind up explaining why he voted for a bill he supposedly wanted stopped?

There is no other reason lol. How you can blatantly deny this is typical OB.
I can be convinced, if you propose sensible answers to my three questions.

This is what you always do. You admit he hit the alarm and should be punished but then you contradict yourself.
Even schoolkids get punished for pulling fire alarms without cause, I don't think it's a contradiction to say Bowman should be punished for the same.

Nvmd Menendez, I though you meant the insurrectionists Bowman that literally interfered in a government proceeding. Something you for 2 years said was wrong now you stay silent.

See sardine, pointing out his hypocrisy is not outrage. I don't recall you around but OB sat here for years saying interfering with a government proceeding was a threat to democracy, now he doesn't care. It's hypocrisy plain and simple. No ifs..ands..or butts.

Integrity though. I don't change my integrity depending on political party's. I've never stuck up for the Jan 6th rioters.
Sorry man. I'm not trying to make assumptions, it just seemed like your posts were exasperated by Democrats not caring about the fire alarm thing. I was just curious if you were willing to hold a clearly out of line Republican accountable in a similar way.

It's all good man. I wasn't trying to say that you didn't have integrity, just that you didn't seem concerned about the integrity of the republican party where I thought you had expressed disappointment with the lack of integrity amongst Democrats. I was always talking about the integrity of the political parties, not you. I did say that it made your posts seem less sincere, which it did. It seems like they were more about taking a shot at people than driving at the truth of the matter.

1696377418356.png

Sorry man. I'm not trying to make assumptions, it just seemed like your posts were exasperated by Democrats not caring about the fire alarm thing. I was just curious if you were willing to hold a clearly out of line Republican accountable in a similar way.

It's all good man. I wasn't trying to say that you didn't have integrity, just that you didn't seem concerned about the integrity of the republican party where I thought you had expressed disappointment with the lack of integrity amongst Democrats. I was always talking about the integrity of the political parties, not you. I did say that it made your posts seem less sincere, which it did. It seems like they were more about taking a shot at people than driving at the truth of the matter.
I despise the current Republican party outside of a few. I even posted about Boebert and MTG basically being the rights version of the squad. A bunch of morons. The other day when fish was talking about both parties needing different candidates I talked s* on the Chris Christies, Romney's(fish should ask mitt his families stance on gays), Bushes. Today we got rid of the Speaker, who I really didn't care for but as Trump pointed out Republicans spend more time being vicious to each other while being down to the fascist Democrats. My party is an embarrassment.

As I said... they're all crooks. I don't look too much into one man because I think if you were too look into the Lindsey Grahams, The Bushes, the Cheneys, the McConnells you'd find far worse stuff than Santos.

Hell even Trump I guarantee you side skirted certain laws to make money, but so has Pelosi. Hell Joe Biden got extremely rich off of making money off of foreign governments and people act extremely stupid thinking a 30 year politician who's been a POS his entire life in every aspect got rich off of a government salary. Lol at least Trump has assets and means of income. Lots and lots of them. Wtf does Joe have? 20+ shell accounts? 20+ million made from China, Russia, Ukraine off of literally nothing? People in this very thread even admit Hunter got cushy jobs based off of his father's "brand", they just are too naive to look at the Joe, the Big Guy... you know, the guy on camera who withheld a billion dollars until the prosecutor looking into his son's shady business got fired. A career crackhead, underage girl loving, deadbeat sex addict is the brains behind all the money the Biden Cartel has made lol. The dudes broke as f* without daddy. This is fact as he claims he can even support his own child the Bidens grotesquely disowned. Fish says he's a stand up guy though. Disowning his own grandchild.

There's far more crazy red flags and legit evidence surrounding the Biden Cartel. Santos ain't got s* on Joe in that area. So it's borderline insulting for AOC and Democrats to bring others up.

Last edited:
This is considered a stutter somehow... Not obvious dementia... A stutter. What is decutious? He never once did this before 2 years ago. He used to be pretty sharp now he can't even have a single outing without doing something like this. I despise the guy crooked POS but he needs help and to retire, not lied to that this is a speech impediment.

View: https://rumble.com/v3mg4o1-....anyway-biden-completely-freezes-loses-train-of-thought.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR26d7BdbUlwOAl3czIbGlijzE6I0eWc4Nve6TCoo4tGU8gpZyw7Ljdlbgw

Screenshot_20231004-200205.png

Last edited:
This is considered a stutter somehow... Not obvious dementia... A stutter. What is decutious? He never once did this before 2 years ago. He used to be pretty sharp now he can't even have a single outing without doing something like this. I despise the guy crooked POS but he needs help and to retire, not lied to that this is a speech impediment.

View: https://rumble.com/v3mg4o1-....anyway-biden-completely-freezes-loses-train-of-thought.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR26d7BdbUlwOAl3czIbGlijzE6I0eWc4Nve6TCoo4tGU8gpZyw7Ljdlbgw

View attachment 15157

You've never hear the word "facetious" before? Because that's what Biden said.

What does it mean to be facetious?

Facetious is an adjective meaning “inappropriately humorous.” It can also be used in a less negative way to mean “amusing” or, more negatively, to describe someone as “treating serious issues lightly.” Examples: Facetious in a sentence Helena doesn't like Leo because he made a facetious remark at her wedding.

You've never hear the word "facetious" before? Because that's what Biden said.

What does it mean to be facetious?

Facetious is an adjective meaning “inappropriately humorous.” It can also be used in a less negative way to mean “amusing” or, more negatively, to describe someone as “treating serious issues lightly.” Examples: Facetious in a sentence Helena doesn't like Leo because he made a facetious remark at her wedding.
Lol I know what he meant, that's not what he mumbled though. I was somewhat being facetious myself............What about his direct pause, funny how you didn't mention anything ab abou.... ... . ... ...... ...... ........ .. ..... ... ........ .... . . .. ....... .. "anyways". (see I'm being facetious again, I'm inappropriately joking about an 80-year-old with obvious signs of dementia)

Lol I know what he meant, that's not what he mumbled though. I was somewhat being facetious myself..................................................................................................................................................................... What about his direct pause, funny how you didn't mention of that?
He said Facetious. It was clear as day. He talked slowly. He's old.

He said Facetious. It was clear as day. He talked slowly. He's old.
What.... abou..... ... . ..... Uhhh anyways.

Funny how you conveniently left that part out yet educated me on being facetious while I was being clearly facetious lol.

Last edited:
You make big deals out of nothing. You're weird. Confrontational for no reason.
Our president can't even finish a sentence and has clear signs of dementia. That is a pretty serious thing, but I get it... Trump allegedly paid a prostitute money 7 years ago, that's your worry... Trump, even though he has no power to do anything or is hurting no one besides Democrat feeble and frail egos. Especially with the state of our country being in the *****er Democrats only worry is their God Trump.

Last edited: