What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

You make big deals out of nothing. You're weird. Confrontational for no reason.
He made a thread earlier complaining about other people being hostile. I tried to explain to him that him lashing out at other people like he is currently doing in this thread isn't helping the situation, and he made it very clear he had zero intention of changing his own behavior.

So, whatever.

He made a thread earlier complaining about other people being hostile. I tried to explain to him that him lashing out at other people like he is currently doing in this thread isn't helping the situation, and he made it very clear he had zero intention of changing his own behavior.

So, whatever.
Okay so it's not just me. He treats everyone like this.

So, whatever.
WHo's lashing out and attacking who here? What have you added steve? What has log added? You guys are the ones being hostile towards me because you cannot handle my viewpoint. Do I call out hypocrisy here? Yes. People here spent years telling me how interference in government proceedings is threat to democracy was... Now they stay silent. You idicted Trump for this very reason yet when it's your party, nothing. That is not hostility. You never bring anything of substance like I am steve. Just because you guys do not like what I'm saying about democrats and the hypocrisy here doesn't make me hostile. That's the problem here. You guys cannot handle what I bring and instead of actually debating me, you start being hostile towards me. I am talking politics, you are talking about me................ YOu guys can't debate that Joe getting old so you tell me what I'm saying is "making a big deal out of nothing". Biden guy can't even formulate proper sentences and that's nothing to worry about? All while you guys bring up every little move Trump makes? The president of the United states literally stopping mid-sentence and forgetting what he is talking about is a big deal. You guys are the ones attacking me for saying that. You may disagree but I have every right to talk bad about Biden even if you don't like it. Thats the thing you guys cannot take criticisms towards Biden. Again I am talking politics. I may bring up some of the hypocrisy here but I'm still talking politics. You arent. There's far more hostility toward Trump and his followers around here. Do you think I enjoy being called a fascist? Did I start threads calling Democrats fascist? Transphobes? A threat to Democracy or was that you guys? Who's really the hostile ones here?

Last edited:
WHo's lashing out and attacking who here? What have you added steve? What has log added? You guys are the ones being hostile not me. You never anything of substance like I am. Just because you guys do not like what I'm saying about democrats and the hypocrisy here doesn't make me hostile. That's the problem here. You guys cannot handle what I bring and instead of actually debating me, you start being hostile towards me. YOu guys can't debate Joe getting ole so you tell me what I'm saying is "making a big deal out of nothing". Biden guy can't even formulate proper sentences and that's nothing to worry about? All while you guys bring up every little move Trump makes? The president of the United states literally stopping mid-sentence and forgetting what he is talking about is a big deal. You guys are the ones attacking me for saying that. You may disagree but I have every right to talk bad about Biden even if you don't like it.
What?

You don't even know my political beliefs, and I can assure you I am not even remotely offended by what you say about democrats.

The only thing that offended me was when I tried to be your ally in making political debate here more civil and in return, you antagonized me and then continued to be hostile towards other people.

You don't even know my political beliefs, and I can assure you
I know, because you don't talk about your political beliefs... You talk about me. Right? How about you try to add something to the conversation before you judge me. I actually thought you and I were having a fine conversation yet Log or someone came and attacked me and you changed your tune.

Do I start threads calling Democrats fascist like Democrats do here? Transphobes? Have I mercifully called Biden voters cultist? Well on that, yeah but truthfully I felt I was just dishing it back. Do I start threads trashing the police? Do I start threads trashing John Stockton because he has a different view point on how to treat injuries? Do I wish death on posters because they had a different viewpoint of the vaccine? Do I quote Log and call him a troll without adding a lick of conversation? Threads attacking gun owners? No but people here do? How is calling Republicans fascist not hostile? Care to explain?

I actually talk politics. I may take some digs at Democrats but I'm still staying on political spectrum. I have admittedly gone overboard and pushed buttons but I'm usually adding at least to the conversation unlike you and log. I find that hostile. Did I call sardine hotile because we disagreed? Again I thought we were discussing just fine, he attacked me, not the other way around. I have attacked no one personally like you recently outside of Thriller and I think calling him out for one day saying calling a black person boy is racist and then him staying silent when Biden does it.

This is the response I got yesterday for simply saying I think we need diplomacy in the Russian Ukraine war... You go to that thread and tell me what I said that was so terrible before I responded in kind.
Heres my original quote...
ME:So the answer is just enable the fight so the entire world has to suffer though there will be no ending for how many decades? That's better?
Here's the response...
"You just have to love the audacity of some dumb-*** American thinking he's the one suffering because there's war in Ukraine."

Explain to me how what I said is wrong in any way. Why when I get attacked like this are you nowhere to be found if your some middle man. You wanna talk hostile, I was called a dumbass American for simply pointing out that people from all over the globe are suffering and that I feel diplomacy is the better solution than mass death... And I'm the bad guy.

Last edited:
I know, because you don't talk about your political beliefs... You talk about me. Right? How about you try to add something to the conversation before you judge me. I actually thought you and I were having a fine conversation yet Log or someone came and attacked me and you changed your tune.

Do I start threads calling Democrats fascist like Democrats do here? Transphobes? Have I mercifully called Biden voters cultist? Well on that, yeah but truthfully I felt I was just dishing it back. Do I start threads trashing the police? Do I start threads trashing John Stockton because he has a different view point on how to treat injuries? Do I wish death on posters because they had a different viewpoint of the vaccine? Do I quote Log and call him a troll without adding a lick of conversation? Threads attacking gun owners? No but people here do? How is calling Republicans fascist not hostile? Care to explain?

I actually talk politics. I may take some digs at Democrats but I'm still staying on political spectrum. I have admittedly gone overboard and pushed buttons but I'm usually adding at least to the conversation unlike you and log. I find that hostile. Did I call sardine hotile because we disagreed? Again I thought we were discussing just fine, he attacked me, not the other way around. I have attacked no one personally like you recently outside of Thriller and I think calling him out for one day saying calling a black person boy is racist and then him staying silent when Biden does it.

This is the response I got yesterday for simply saying I think we need diplomacy in the Russian Ukraine war... You go to that thread and tell me what I said that was so terrible before I responded in kind.
Heres my original quote...
ME:So the answer is just enable the fight so the entire world has to suffer though there will be no ending for how many decades? That's better?
Here's the response...
"You just have to love the audacity of some dumb-*** American thinking he's the one suffering because there's war in Ukraine."

Explain to me how what I said is wrong in any way. Why when I get attacked like this are you nowhere to be found if your some middle man. You wanna talk hostile, I was called a dumbass American for simply pointing out that people from all over the globe are suffering and that I feel diplomacy is the better solution than mass death... And I'm the bad guy.
I never disputed that people were attacking you. I told you that I'd defend you but that you also should probably stop antagonizing people yourself if civility is your goal (this was after you made some personal remark against fish).

You doubled down, so I threw my hands up and gave up.

Explain to me how what I said is wrong in any way.
I know you asked @MT Steve , but I am happy to point this out for you.
1) In the US, or the EU, or China, etc., we are not suffering from this war. Ukrainians are suffering the most, and Russians also. No one else.
2) The alternative to "enabling" Ukraine is allowing Ukraine to be swallowed up by Russia, piece by piece.
3) It is better for every country (except Russia) to have Russia defeated or bogged down in Ukraine. It makes the rest of eastern Europe a safer place.

Countries are depleting their military stocks and spending hundreds of billions of dollars. Meanwhile people in America are starving, lost their homes to hurricanes and fires, inflation due to the war(and ****** politics) is skyrocketing and leaving less food on the table and we're sending more to help farmers in Ukraine then to help them.
4) We are not depleting our stocks in any way, we are sending soon-to-be-end-of-life materiel that we were going to be replacing anyhow.
5) Because of 4), we actually have a very low direct cost for the materiel we have sent.
6) You are kidding yourself if you think that even that pittance might get direct to the starving or natural disaster victims.

I never disputed that people were attacking you. I told you that I'd defend you but that you also should probably stop antagonizing people yourself if civility is your goal (this was after you made some personal remark against fish).

You doubled down, so I threw my hands up and gave up.
So you admit others hostility but only attack me. Then you proceed to attack me above but it's somehow my fault that you attacked me. I didn't attack you, I didn't even mention you yet you attacked me. Once again you added nothing but drama. C'mon dude. Talk politics instead of gang up on me. This is always how it goes.

I'm talking politics, you're nothing but drama. You are literally proving my point that it's not me being hostile, it's you. You're the one that injected yourself into this bashing of me and added nothing of substance. I'm on point of politics you're on point of the very people you admit attack me. Let's talk politics not gang up on me again. Please.

Last edited:
6) You are kidding yourself if you think that even that pittance might get direct to the starving or natural disaster victims.

The argument you are referring to is what I call "The Tyranny of OR"

We should be setting priorities and cutting programs, but the simplistic argument "we can't do X (program unpopular to me) and until we do Y (program popular to me) is disingenuous and simplistic

In truth you can do both X AND Y if they are both strategically important programs.

Or we could do X and stop doing Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, etc.

(I'm a fiscal conservative. In the era of deficit spending, we just spend on whatever we want, but don't get me started. there is not hard cap on what we can do)

The wall is back on...how desperate dems must be to admit Trump was right and give in to that. My my.

Lol I was just coming to post this. Except per usual Biden blames Trump for Biden building Trump's wall. Lol this stuff never gets old. It's somewhat genius as Democrats will still blame Trump for Biden building Trump's wall but hey... Trump's right again though Democrats will not admit it. I just wonder if Democrats will hold Biden to the same "hostility" (hmmMm) that they held Trump. We all know the answer to that.

#Trump4Speaker

So you admit others hostility but only attack me. Then you proceed to attack me above but it's somehow my fault that you attacked me. I didn't attack you, I didn't even mention you yet you attacked me. Once again you added nothing but drama. C'mon dude. Talk politics instead of gang up on me. This is always how it goes.

I'm talking politics, you're nothing but drama. You are literally proving my point that it's not me being hostile, it's you. You're the one that injected yourself into this bashing of me and added nothing of substance. I'm on point of politics you're on point of the very people you admit attack me. Let's talk politics not gang up on me again. Please.
I had your back when you wanted political debate to be more civil, I had that other person's back when he was pointing out how confrontational you were being in the most recent conversation. I gave advice to you that I genuinely thought would make the overall political discourse more civil.

I've already said before I enjoy lurking and reading this thread, and that I like you. I don't feel particularly comfortable directly discussing politics, but I enjoy reading others doing it, and the hostility annoys me (including the hostility towards you).

I don't think I'm trying to inject drama in here, quite the opposite. Sorry if it came off that way.

He and The Thriller are two sides of the same coin, like the Joker and Batman.

this is funny.

Seriously these pages are depressing. Your country has one malignant narcissist and one most likely corrupt useful idiot career political creature. Blow it up and start again

The wall is back on...how desperate dems must be to admit Trump was right and give in to that. My my.

As confusing as this is to folks who believe the President is above the law, Biden is just following the law:
“Congress appropriated fiscal year 2019 funds for the construction of border barrier in the Rio Grande Valley, and DHS is required to use those funds for their appropriated purpose,” the CBP spokesperson said, adding that the project was consistent with President Joe Biden's proclamation after taking office that ended the use of military funds for border wall construction and using money provided by Congress instead.

As confusing as this is to folks who believe the President is above the law, Biden is just following the law:
Darn it. That's not nearly as fun