What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

In a state like NH I’m not sure how you’d know for sure who jumped to Nikki Haley but it doesn’t take a math genius to know that the majority of 140,000 votes is still more than the 79,000 votes Biden got.
I guess it could be the same folks voting in both so Nikki Haley got 79,000 from dems and so did genocide Joe. Otherwise you have 300k republicans voting and only 100k democrats. How is that a swing state?
Genocide joe?
Damn you really are indoctrinated.

Genocide: the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

When did Biden do that anyway?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

NH has voted and leaned democrat in most recent elections, so either a significant number of democrats left the party to vote for Nikki Haley or every undecided or independent voter decided to vote for Nikki Haley over Biden. That’s what the numbers appear to tell us.

Not gonna watch that.
Who did he commit genocide against and when?

They use genocide as an excuse to go to war, in their case against FJB and the left.

Almost all wars have been started by land disputes, economic, and religious reasons. Stopping genocide is the only justification for war, so he has to be committing genocide in order to justify their violence.

For example Ukraine. Putin needed Ukrainian Nazis to justify “liberating” eastern Ukrainian. Same old tricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genocide joe?
Damn you really are indoctrinated.

Genocide: the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

When did Biden do that anyway?

Read a book. Go outside. Actually go talk to someone in person who isn’t in your cult. Talk to a real American.

Ya I mean who cares what this black preacher and his community has to say anyway.

NH has voted and leaned democrat in most recent elections, so either a significant number of democrats left the party to vote for Nikki Haley or every undecided or independent voter decided to vote for Nikki Haley over Biden. That’s what the numbers appear to tell us.
Yeah, they voted against Trump. We all get it.

There’s also not a small contingency of conservatives who’ll vote for Biden in the general. Cultists don’t understand how unpopular Trump is. Sure, Biden might not get golden statues made after him. He doesn’t inspire people to strap “**** Donald Trump” flags to the trucks or photoshop Biden’s head on Rambo’s body while riding a velociraptor.
This. MAGA thinks this behavior shows that trump has tons of support and cant be beat in an election. It just shows that some people are drinking the koolaid

Read a book. Go outside. Actually go talk to someone in person who isn’t in your cult. Talk to a real American.

Ya I mean who cares what this black preacher and his community has to say anyway.
Apparently you dont care what he has to say. Wont even post it. Weird.

There were a number of independents that voted for Haley (not Trump) that will vote for Biden in the election. I saw some interviews with people saying as much.

That is a smart strategy to make Trump weaker, and he doubled down by alienating Haley followers by saying MAGA does not want them. Refusing Haley as VP is a huge mistake too. It is not a bad thing sitting back and watching Trump dig his own hole.

I believe the odds that Trump defeats Biden is about 1%.

Like fish, I would like Biden if he was not so old. I have watched a number of his full speeches, and he has clearly declined. I'm not sure this country "deserves" better candidates, but it sure needs them. (Honestly not a fan of Haley either).

He is doing great for his age, but I want someone with their wits intact and at full speed to be our elected leader. So of course that leaves Trump off the table to a larger degree.

Post it in your own words. Readable. Duh.
He’s a smart guy and he says it pretty simply in the video. You should watch it, his words speak for themself.

Are you not familiar with what is happening in Israel? Is it really any wonder why black and Muslim Americans might feel sympathy for or kinship with the Palestinians? With them opposing the US Middle East aircraft carrier (Israel) carpet bombing and completely obliterating Palestinians in Gaza? US foreign policy and relations are a disaster under this administration. People are tired of the tyrannical empirical US government and its military industrial complex and its constant wars. I’m still anti war. And so are many other folks.

Last edited:
He’s a smart guy and he says it pretty simply in the video. You should watch it, his words speak for themself.

Are you not familiar with what is happening in Israel? Is it really any wonder why black and Muslim Americans might feel sympathy for or kinship with the Palestinians? With them opposing the US Middle East aircraft carrier (Israel) carpet bombing and completely obliterating Palestinians in Gaza? US foreign policy and relations are a disaster under this administration. People are tired of the tyrannical empirical US government and its military industrial complex and its constant wars. I’m still anti war.
Did this administration substantially change the relationship between the U.S. and Israel?

What Israel is doing is not Biden's fault unless what you'd like is for him to completely abandon our relationship with Israel, built from the very conception of Israel as a nation? Or if you actually want the U.S. to intervene militarily. Biden has been putting pressure on Israel to calm the **** down but Netanyahu is not listening.

Good post.
Honestly if Biden were younger and a better speaker then I would like him just fine.
I pretty much agree, although even at his Prime I would like a candidate who is more socially progressive. I want a candidate that is going to go to bat for the LGBTQ community. One who is determined to end Marijuana prohibition. One who pushes to get an equal rights amendment passed. I don't think Biden really cares about any of that and never has.

The thing is, though, that even though Biden himself is not all that sharp his administration has been extremely capable. He isn't getting in the way of his team getting things done, in some instances being very crafty and clever. Unlike some people promising to have all the best people, Biden actually seems to have found a way to surround himself with many very effective people.

Did this administration substantially change the relationship between the U.S. and Israel?

What Israel is doing is not Biden's fault unless what you'd like is for him to completely abandon our relationship with Israel, built from the very conception of Israel as a nation? Or if you actually want the U.S. to intervene militarily. Biden has been putting pressure on Israel to calm the **** down but Netanyahu is not listening.
All he need to do is quit funding the genocide and providing them billions of dollars and all their weapons. I’d risk a relationship with a foreign government over genocide.

All he need to do is quit funding the genocide and providing them billions of dollars and all their weapons. I’d risk a relationship with a foreign government over genocide.
I think this months long conflict is absolutely hurting our decades long relationship with Israel. The U.S. has significant influence in Israel. That's our most potent "weapon" in this conflict at this time. Israel doesn't need our money to continue killing Palestinians. They don't need the next weapons sale from us to continue killing Palestinians. Have we even given them any weapons or financial aid in the last couple months?

Your reaction to this is childish and simple. The U.S. is talking to Israel leadership every day and pleading for restraint. If we just walked away we would lose any influence that we could possibly have moving forward. If the U.S. cut ties with Israel that wouldn't stop them, it could very possibly make them kill Palestinians with more urgency.

And let's not forget, what is happening right now is exactly what Hamas wanted to happen when they attacked on Oct. 7th. This is the outcome Hamas was looking for.

I think this months long conflict is absolutely hurting our decades long relationship with Israel. The U.S. has significant influence in Israel. That's our most potent "weapon" in this conflict at this time. Israel doesn't need our money to continue killing Palestinians. They don't need the next weapons sale from us to continue killing Palestinians. Have we even given them any weapons or financial aid in the last couple months?

Your reaction to this is childish and simple. The U.S. is talking to Israel leadership every day and pleading for restraint. If we just walked away we would lose any influence that we could possibly have moving forward. If the U.S. cut ties with Israel that wouldn't stop them, it could very possibly make them kill Palestinians with more urgency.

And let's not forget, what is happening right now is exactly what Hamas wanted to happen when they attacked on Oct. 7th. This is the outcome Hamas was looking for.

Just a few weeks ago…​

“Biden admin again bypasses Congress to sell military equipment to Israel”​

Last edited:

Are you not familiar with what is happening in Israel? Is it really any wonder why black and Muslim Americans might feel sympathy for or kinship with the Palestinians? With them opposing the US Middle East aircraft carrier (Israel) carpet bombing and completely obliterating Palestinians in Gaza? US foreign policy and relations are a disaster under this administration. People are tired of the tyrannical empirical US government and its military industrial complex and its constant wars. I’m still anti war. And so are many other folks.
Ya Biden has been telling Israel to chill.
If the war going on in gaza is what you were referring to with genocide joe then you are just wrong.

That's not Bidens war silly.