What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Holy f* gas just went up ANOTHER .10? Thats .20 in less than 24 hours and over $1 in 2 weeks. No wonder why the educated Democrats with ****** jobs need me to pay for their education. Even for someone like me who is better off I'm having to make unusual sacrifices. I couldn't imagine the less fortunate having to deal with Biden and his voters failures. But hey... At least Biden says he's doing well on a YouTube and people actually fell for it despite ever single metric being down. Let's not talk about the majority of Americans who are far worse off.

At least Democrats and some war mongering Republicans have Bidens multiple wars to be proud of. Youtube says it's all fine and dandy though.
And there's also the rising inflation of everyday wholesale... Great Job Youtube, you told me things were great even you don't even say what legislation the moron passed(Bidens cult will believe anything yet can't name a single accomplishment because they are addicted to Trump). Again... It's no wonder why I have to pay off Democrats debts as they are too immature and broke to pay their bills due to their own votes. I get it though... Democrats that don't understand basic economics have us all in some tough times right now not just college kids.. Hell you can't even go to the dollar store anymore because they had to rise prices for the first time in decades because of selfish Democrats and their Trump addiction and disdain for people. Democrats are in charge milking the middle class dry because they are jealous of others success and adulthood.

A closely watched gauge of US wholesale inflation rose at its fastest pace in months, according to new data released Thursday. While a seasonal energy price surge is at the root of the gain, and less-volatile categories are showing signs of a continued cooldown, the latest Producer Price Index is yet another reminder of the arduous process to rein in inflation.

Last edited:
I KNEW you werent going to condemn it and make excuses.
College kids do stupid things. How many stupid things did you do at ages 18-21? I did my share.

And lol at taking a piece from over a month ago...
You think the vote comes out differently today? If anyone in power thought that, there would be another vote.

Biden has now unsurprisingly changed his stance and sided with Hamas. He needs to pander to the 320,000 people he let in secretly and unvetted. You know the ones who we now know plan to commit terrorist attacks that Dems crave?
You're really out in lala land on this one.

College kids do stupid things. How many stupid things did you do at ages 18-21? I did my share.

You think the vote comes out differently today? If anyone in power thought that, there would be another vote.

You're really out in lala land on this one.
Thank you for proving my point. I knew you wouldn't denounce Democrats rioting towards Jews. Trump is right about Democrats. I never rioted against a race at 18, not once. Never.. I haven't even thought about it. It's obviously normal to you though as you admit it. Historically Democrats have historically rioted against race since they were found by white supremacist in the 1800's, so I guess I get it. Created the KKK, Create Jim Crow, fought for slavery and literally founded your party to keep slaves. Outside of the late 60's and 70's Democrats have a history of this type of behavior. So it makes sense that Democrats are normalizing and downplaying riots against a race. Scary thing is these Brown Shirt wannabe(attacking rallies and silencing Jews is EXACTLY what they did) 18 year olds will soon be the face of your party... Just like the brownshirts they are growing exponentially in our universities.(link below).... People just don't suddenly grow out of blatant Jew hatred.... What a weird thing to say that Jew hatred is just kids being kids.... Eeeek.

And yes... Biden is feeling the heat from his Jew hatred part of his party now that he sees he's losing and he needs votes. I can't believe I have to explain this lol. I understand late night tv shows don't explain this but it's pretty simple.

No.

Brownshirts-Speaking politics in public was potentially a dangerous matter at the time. Recognizable by their brown uniforms, similar to those of Mussolini’s Blackshirts, the SA functioned as a ‘security’ force at Nazi rallies and meetings, using threats and outright violence to secure votes and overcome Hitler’s political enemies. They also marched in Nazi rallies and intimidated political opponents by breaking up their meetings.

‘I have become traumatized.’ Jewish students describe campus antisemitism

New YorkCNN —
Jewish students at major universities told lawmakers on Thursday they feel unsafe on campus amid a surge in antisemitism.

At a roundtable hosted by the House Education and Workforce Committee, students from Columbia University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other schools described hearing violent chants on campus and complained administrators are not doing enough to fight antisemitism.

“In the past five months, I have become traumatized,” said Talia Khan, a second-year graduate student at MIT.

House Democrat Says Pro-Palestinian Protest ‘Scared Me More Than January 6’: Report

Last edited:

Then you have fish that embarrassingly but unsurprisingly takes a comment completely out of context and uses it as blatant communist propaganda... He even fell for the "good people on both sides" hoax years after it was proven false. Even left leaning snopes is calling fish's fear mongering lie for what it is. This is how easy it is to manipulate people especially Red and Fish. All his masters have to do is cut a few words out of a sentence and he sucks it up. His masters know how easy he is to manipulate too as they do it on everything...(I mean obviously, you wouldn't expect fish to do his own research on anything.) This is truthfully scary **** fish how you fall for anything and everything. With this amazing amount of guliblity it proves that you're desperate and a propagandist. If you have to lie like fish is doing here, it says a lot about him and how you can't take nothing he says seriously. If he'll lie here he'll lie about anything. I've pointed this out every lie that he's told and it's why he refuses to debate me. Like him and 401k where he even forgot his percentages he claimed a day earlier. One day it was 14% the next it was like 15%. Like that is something you forget yet I remember lolol. It's all a lie. Before I get into trouble, Hell ill die on this, fish is truly lying here. It really makes you understand that people will go to any lengths... I guarantee you that fish will not respond and explain himself. This is the person accusing others of cultism.

The context of the remark suggests Trump was predicting an "economic bloodbath" for the country, not a literal one, if he loses the 2024 presidential election.
Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that's going to be the least of it, it's going to be a bloodbath for the country, that'll be the least of it. But they're not going to sell those cars, they're building massive factories.

Fact Check: President Trump Did NOT Say Charlottesville White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis Were "Very Fine People" In 2017​

This is the most embarrassing part. Screenshot_20240320-163004~2.png

Last edited:
People just don't suddenly grow out of blatant Jew hatred....
Why not? You grew out of caring that there are about 600,000 starving people in Gaza (many of them babies), which are the source of the protests.

What a weird thing to say that Jew hatred is just kids being kids.... Eeeek.
What a weird to say is that protests against mass starvation is Jew hatred. That is very anti-Semitic to claim that only Jews starve people.

And yes... Biden is feeling the heat from his Jew hatred part of his party now that he sees he's losing and he needs votes.
Biden is winning; Trump always underperforms compared to his poll numbers. If Biden's changed positions as you say, there will be a UN resolution any day. Care to bet a signature? 1 month, yours or mine will include any board-permissible message written by the other. I will take the position that through the end of March, there will be no UN condemnation of Israel proposed, or that any proposed condemnation is vetoed by the US. You take the position that there will be a proposal and the US does not veto it. If Biden is pro-Hamas you will win easily.

I can't believe I have to explain this lol.
Your explanations are based on nonsense.

Why not? You grew out of caring that there are about 600,000 starving people in Gaza (many of them babies), which are the source of the protests.

What a weird to say is that protests against mass starvation is Jew hatred. That is very anti-Semitic to claim that only Jews starve people.

Biden is winning; Trump always underperforms compared to his poll numbers. If Biden's changed positions as you say, there will be a UN resolution any day. Care to bet a signature? 1 month, yours or mine will include any board-permissible message written by the other. I will take the position that through the end of March, there will be no UN condemnation of Israel proposed, or that any proposed condemnation is vetoed by the US. You take the position that there will be a proposal and the US does not veto it. If Biden is pro-Hamas you will win easily.

Your explanations are based on nonsense.
I'll take you up on it but it's strictly your president and by April(edit Aprils end of course)not two weeks. I couldn't care less about UN. I bet Biden will condemn Bibi and side with Palestine/the country that invaded Israel and raped innocent teenagers that everyone seems to forget on purpose.

My only real issue is that I don't think politics should be taken outside of this forum and a signature kind of does that. When we are talking Jazz we are all on the same team. Fish may use nothing but propaganda, late night talk show host and lies in politics but I don't take that to other forums and I actually respect him when he's talking about something that he actually knows and understands like basketball. There's a place for politics and a place for not politics.

Last edited:
But...but...but ..
"A dead baby is a dead baby"
And Palestine "f* around and found out"

Right guys? How grotesque. Imagine a Trumper saying that. Me I despise war and the death it brings. I've been one of the only few antiwar posters here while many of you fully support it and seem to love it. This all would've never happened under my guy. There was peace and Trump laid the groundwork to get us out of a war(not in them like you) that we ourselves were genocidal maniacs in...over a lie. None of this would be happening if you voted like me. I want peace.. Trump wanted peace and with that for America to prosper so dont push your **** vote for a mentally handicapped geriatric on me. Trumps presidency was peace, yours is multiple wars, 600,000 starving kids and dead soldiers. (No to mention the family with 7 kids the evil f* bombed for clout) With Democrats in charge we are potentially on our way to WW3. That's not joking or being sarcastic. Bad things are going on and many people, including Americans are suffering because you guys watch propaganda youtubes and fell for the Russia hoax. Pure brainwashing. Especially that video fish just posted. That's some pretty insane propaganda dude. The bloodbath is going on right in front of our faces... Millions dying and starving.

Last edited:
The Republican Study Committee (RSC), which comprises nearly 80 percent of all House Republicans, called for an increase in the retirement age in its budget proposal released Wednesday.

The RSC budget proposes raising that age for those who are not near retirement “to account for increases in life expectancy.” The budget did not provide specifics. (But how is the life expectancy increasing with all the extra deaths from the jab? Billions got the vaccine so obviously the life expectancy is going down, not up)

Without offering details, the RSC proposes “modest changes” to the primary insurance amount (PIA) benefit formula, which also would not apply to seniors near retirement, nor would it apply to the wealthiest earners.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Michael Steele, a former chair of the Republican National Committee, on Wednesday issued a bleak prediction on what to expect from Donald Trump’s 2024 campaign amid reports that a cast of controversial figures is set to return to his fold.

Presumptive GOP nominee Trump is reportedly in talks with his 2016 campaign advisers Corey Lewandowski and Paul Manafort and longtime adviser Roger Stone to boost his 2024 campaign against President Joe Biden.

And Steele warned of what’s to come.

“All hell’s gonna break loose. This is all in,” Steele said on MSNBC.

Trump’s team “will be out and about enforcing a strategy that will take no prisoners and I don’t think people really appreciate exactly what we are going to be in for,” he added, warning of how they may use artificial intelligence to boost Trump’s election chances.

Steele saw the campaign as being “very difficult on the country because these folks are all about one thing and one thing only, Donald Trump’s absolute return to power.”

“It’s not about return to the presidency, people, it’s about his return to power,” he added. “Because the man has told us what he wants to do and everyone is still walking around, especially Democrats, with their heads someplace other than in this game.”

The 2024 election will boil down to “extremism versus freedom,” he said. “And Donald Trump has very clearly declared where he stands, and it’s not on the side of freedom.”

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

I'll take you up on it but it's strictly your president and by April(edit Aprils end of course)not two weeks. I couldn't care less about UN. I bet Biden will condemn Bibi and side with Palestine/the country that invaded Israel and raped innocent teenagers that everyone seems to forget on purpose.

My only real issue is that I don't think politics should be taken outside of this forum and a signature kind of does that. When we are talking Jazz we are all on the same team. Fish may use nothing but propaganda, late night talk show host and lies in politics but I don't take that to other forums and I actually respect him when he's talking about something that he actually knows and understands like basketball. There's a place for politics and a place for not politics.
I completely agree, both to the end of April and to keeping politics out of the signature bet. I agree that we should emphasize our ties that bid.

But...but...but ..
"A dead baby is a dead baby"
And Palestine "f* around and found out"
Hamas attacked assuming the Israelis would overreact. Mass starvation in Gaza helps Hamas.

Me I despise war and the death it brings.
Blocking relief trucks trucks is not an act of war. It's genocide.

Blocking relief trucks trucks is not an act of war. It's genocide.
Just checking, but being that Israel is allowing relief trucks through the border but HAMAS is refusing to allow aid to be delivered, are you saying HAMAS is engaged in genocide?

Just checking, but being that Israel is allowing relief trucks through the border but HAMAS is refusing to allow aid to be delivered, are you saying HAMAS is engaged in genocide?
Unanswerable, based on a faulty foundation. Israel is allowing in about 20% of the needed aid.

Unanswerable, based on a faulty foundation. Israel is allowing in about 20% of the needed aid.

Your article is ancient. One month after your article, the UN suspended all aid deliveries because HAMAS was killing their drivers and stealing everything including the trucks.

Where we stand to day is there being no issue getting aid through the checkpoint but there are no drivers willing to deliver it to the people of Gaza due to HAMAS. In attacking the aid trucks and killing the drivers. do you consider HAMAS to be committing genocide?

Your article is ancient. One month after your article, the UN suspended all aid deliveries because HAMAS was killing their drivers and stealing everything including the trucks.

Where we stand to day is there being no issue getting aid through the checkpoint but there are no drivers willing to deliver it to the people of Gaza due to HAMAS. In attacking the aid trucks and killing the drivers. do you consider HAMAS to be committing genocide?
Your article does not mention Hamas, and reads to me as desperate people seeking food rather than an organized attack.

To achieve this, WFP needs significantly higher volumes of food coming into the Gaza strip from multiple routes, additionally, crossing points to the north of Gaza must open. A functioning humanitarian notification system and a stable communication network are needed. And security, for our staff and partners as well as for the people we serve, must be facilitated.

The IDF can do all of this.

Again, your question is based on a falsehood.

The IDF can do all of this.
Nope, they can't. They made an effort and some HAMAS fighters shot at the IDF with machine guns while claiming it was the IDF firing on the crowd from tanks and helicopter gun ships. The IDF released drone footage showing no helicopters or tanks even in the area but the international media ran with HAMAS's story along with claims the IDF aid massacre had killed 5,000 women and children. With that HAMAS made it so the IDF can't be anywhere near the aid convoys when they are being attacked by HAMAS or the IDF will get blamed for war crimes.

You are going to great lengths to avoid being fair in your condemnations. The aid trucks aren't being attacked by Israel. HAMAS is the reason Gazans are starving. HAMAS initiated this mess. HAMAS is attacking the aid convoys. HAMAS is creating an environment via disinformation laundered through their willing allies in the international press where the IDF cannot provide armed support to deliver aid. All of this is well documented yet you keep finding excuses to absolve the terrorists while condemning the Jews.

but the international media ran with HAMAS's story along with claims the IDF aid massacre had killed 5,000 women and children.
Suddenly when civilian aid is at stake, Israel cares about their public reputation? BTW, wasn't the point of this action to remove Hamas? Leaving behind machine gun encampments doesn't point to removal.

You are going to great lengths to avoid being fair in your condemnations.
Your story is flimsy, has no evidence, and falls apart under the slightest scrutiny.

All of this is well documented ...
I await documentation.

wasn't the point of this action to remove Hamas? Leaving behind machine gun encampments doesn't point to removal.
I'll agree that it doesn't point to the job of removal being complete. There is still work to be done unless the people of Gaza choose to surrender. If I were in their place and had a choice between supporting HAMAS or supporting having food and water, I'd vote for having food and water. The people of Gaza have the freedom to change their mind at any point, but as of today the people of Gaza seem to be happy of the starvation they are supporting with their support of Hamas and the events of October 7.