What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

It's just crazy the tyrants propagating and as usual fear mongering a civil war are the ones that are literally taking the leading candidate off of ballots illegally and unconstitutionally. They are the ones arresting political opponents like Stalin, Hitler, and Mao did. They are attacking constitutional rights like our 2nd amendment. They are genociding millions of innocent children, a huge proportion being minorities in the womb and celebrating it. They rioted over 200 times, killed children, injured over 1000 police, burnt down minority owned business over a rapist and a druggie. Let's not even get into how these people are literally manically obsessed and addicted to another man. They obsess about him more than any person in the history of the world. They create propaganda like 2 second edited clips and believe it's real. They think entertainment movies are real. The get angry about people punching a punching bag for f sakes.

Last edited:
But a post was liked!!!!

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Lol I knew you read my post. And thank you for admitting Log liked a post wishing me death. You don't care about violence outside of feeding your Trump addiction. All you have is your usual sarcasm? The guy that threatened to kill Trump was one of your best friends here yet you get triggered by a punching bag. Care to explain your blatant hypocisy? How threatening to kill a president was your best friend but punching a bag literally meant to be punched is worth crying over? You never answered my question pointing out your hypocrisy on vaccines as well. It baffles me you want to force vaccinations on certain people but don't give a **** about the people that actually brought in measles and infected multiple people. The only thing you care about is Trump.

I forgot about this.... Nothing to worry about though... Someone punched a punching bag... That is literally Democrats biggest piece of embarrassing fabricated propaganda right now. Well that and propagating another war... This time between fellow Americans @Red . That's where their heads are. Punching bags, 2 second propaganda clips and more wars. It's just odd to me, and this is a conspiracy of mine, that Democrat terrorist rioted and violently murdered kids, police, teenagers in cold blood over 200 times then suddenly Republicans riot? I don't buy it. Democrats are the ones who love to riot and murder people over rapist and career drug addicts with almost 50 arrest, not Republicans. Just another case falling apart like the Fani Willis case where charges that were literally made up were just dropped. Just another case like trying to rig the elections by illegally taking presidents off of ballots 9-0 against the tyrants, and now we know that Jan 6th would've been squashed if not for Cheney and her fellow traitors. This is why Democrats are so scared of having this televised. We now have 10000000% proof, no questions asked that they are rigging elections. (9-0 supreme court)

Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and the January 6 Committee reportedly withheld crucial evidence indicating that former President Donald Trump advocated for 10,000 National Guard troops to safeguard the U.S. Capitol before the riots.

Cheney and the Democratic-led House Select Committee on January 6 argued that there was insufficient proof to substantiate assertions by Trump officials that the White House had urged for 10,000 National Guard troops prior to the demonstrations in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6, 2021.

Last edited:
The former superintendent over North Carolina Schools, Catherine Truitt, has a masters degree in education, was a high school and middle school educator for 10 years, and served as an education coach for the Center for Leadership in Education. She was defeated by, Michele Morrow, a MAGA and QAnon follower with no advance education experience.

“These cases were made to destroy you, and they’ve helped you and some of us […] we see that you’re protected maybe even by the hand of God. Has that ever crossed your mind?” Kelly asked Trump.

lol. The koolaid is strong

Stephen Colbert a comedian is now news ? What's next someone punched a punching bag? When you have nothing, use a comedian as your entire knowledge lolol. My goodness fish. A comedian is your news. A... comedian., Lol what else fish? Anything from Adam Sandler you wanna bring up? David Spade maybe? Real time stuff fish. Just brilliant. Comedians. Here since we want to use entertainers as knowledge. This is the level of intelligence some resort too around here, comedians and entertainers.. No wonder everything is damn mess under Biden. This is groundbreaking stuff fish. You're getting pretty desperate to talk about your Trump 5+ times a day for 7 years now. Calling others a cult while you do... every...single...day.............................................. It's a comedian dude. It's satire... It's a joke... It's not real...

Stephen A. Smith rips Dems who think SOTU speech earned Biden four more years: ‘You smoking crack’​

Last edited:

‘Party’s over’: House GOP impeachment circus has Republican members running for the exits early

Luke Broadwater, New York Times Congressional Reporter, David Jolly, former Congressman from Florida and Barbara McQuade, former U.S. Attorney join Nicolle Wallace on Deadline White House to discuss the embarrassing House GOP impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden and how it was all a scam to try to get retribution for ex-President Donald Trump’s two deserved impeachments.

"During my presidential campaign, I made it clear there were profound differences between me and President Trump on a range of issues, not just our difference on my constitutional duties that I exercised on Jan. 6," Pence said.

Trump's pressure on Pence to reject the 2020 election results (which Pence said endangered his family's life on Jan. 6) prompted a rift in their relationship, and prompted Pence to argue on the campaign trial that his efforts to overturn his election loss should be disqualifying.

From the comments:
Guy who worked closely with Trump for 4ys. as vp will not endorse him, he knows him very well, strong message here.

90% of trumps former cabinet will not endorse him, in addition to his own VP.

They all saw first hand how uniquely unfit he is for that office. How is that not resonating more with R voters?

Cult.

Endorsed by zero previous presidents. Not by his own VP. Unequivocally the worst choice for the job in the history of candidates.

Most people that were on Trump's staff who were of any consequence won't endorse him. They know what he's about.

Preliminary results of Utah’s Super Tuesday showed an unexpectedly low turnout for Republican voters compared to the last two elections.

According to Thursday’s report released by the Utah Republican Party, a total of 85,797 votes were cast for Republican presidential candidates on March 5. Only 10% of republican voters in the state.

In 2016, the Utah Republican Party used caucus meetings to select a presidential nominee, with 191,330 votes cast among the 603,479 active registered Republicans at that time—equalling 31.7% of GOP voters arriving at the polls.

Turnout grew during the 2020 election as the Utah Republican Party returned to a government-operated primary with mail-in ballots. According to voting data, 344,852 votes were cast, representing 48.6% of the 710,175 active registered Republicans during that election.

During Super Tuesday, many Republican voters told KSL TV that they left their caucus meetings early and did not vote due to poor meeting management.

While some locations reported no problems, locations like Brighton High School and Fort Herriman Middle School had long lines and slow computers.

One voter, Bret McCormick, told KSL TV that he gave up after attempting to vote at Brighton High School.

“There was just a lot of confusion,” he said. “Which line should I be in? Where do I go? What do I do? How do I access the site? There was just not any control. There was no control.”

Carole Bonner, from Helper, told KSL TV she didn’t have access to a cell phone and could not navigate the QR codes and website that volunteers were directing her to.

“The frustration was real. I went home and said to my husband, ‘Wow, I think we are done,'” Bonner said.

In an interview with KSL TV, Axson acknowledged that the caucus didn’t run smoothly, and things could have run better. He said the biggest issue was that the computer system crashed over 20 minutes.

Preliminary results of Utah’s Super Tuesday showed an unexpectedly low turnout for Republican voters compared to the last two elections.

According to Thursday’s report released by the Utah Republican Party, a total of 85,797 votes were cast for Republican presidential candidates on March 5. Only 10% of republican voters in the state.

In 2016, the Utah Republican Party used caucus meetings to select a presidential nominee, with 191,330 votes cast among the 603,479 active registered Republicans at that time—equalling 31.7% of GOP voters arriving at the polls.

Turnout grew during the 2020 election as the Utah Republican Party returned to a government-operated primary with mail-in ballots. According to voting data, 344,852 votes were cast, representing 48.6% of the 710,175 active registered Republicans during that election.

During Super Tuesday, many Republican voters told KSL TV that they left their caucus meetings early and did not vote due to poor meeting management.

While some locations reported no problems, locations like Brighton High School and Fort Herriman Middle School had long lines and slow computers.

One voter, Bret McCormick, told KSL TV that he gave up after attempting to vote at Brighton High School.

“There was just a lot of confusion,” he said. “Which line should I be in? Where do I go? What do I do? How do I access the site? There was just not any control. There was no control.”

Carole Bonner, from Helper, told KSL TV she didn’t have access to a cell phone and could not navigate the QR codes and website that volunteers were directing her to.

“The frustration was real. I went home and said to my husband, ‘Wow, I think we are done,'” Bonner said.

In an interview with KSL TV, Axson acknowledged that the caucus didn’t run smoothly, and things could have run better. He said the biggest issue was that the computer system crashed over 20 minutes.
So, in the past it was not uncommon in Utah for non Republicans to register as a Republican to vote in the primary since that's where all our local elections are decided. This caucus nonsense is just more voter suppression because only the most hard core base of the party is going to show up for that.

So, in the past it was not uncommon in Utah for non Republicans to register as a Republican to vote in the primary since that's where all our local elections are decided. This caucus nonsense is just more voter suppression because only the most hard core base of the party is going to show up for that.
The other thing that made so many less voters actually vote is that the party is so scared of mail in votes. In 2020 they allowed mail in votes and had close to 50% of the party cast a vote.
Only 10% this year sans mail in votes.
Plus big time issues with their computers. It was basically a disaster.

Only good thing to come from it is that I heard that Utah was the red state that was closest to not having trump win the primary. So at least there is that.

The other thing that made so many less voters actually vote is that the party is so scared of mail in votes. In 2020 they allowed mail in votes and had close to 50% of the party cast a vote.

Only good thing to come from it is that I heard that Utah was the red state that was closest to not having trump win the primary. So at least there is that.

I prefer mail in voting than in person. I can read about some of the candidates and make a more educated decision. It’s wild how Trump and crap media has brainwashed a segment of the population into believing that mail in is bad. The reality is that Trump only crapped on mail in because he wanted to declare victory in election night before all the votes were counted. Experts have called this the red mirage. But he knew he could try and declare victory and pretend like the election was stolen from him as his lead crumbled. His followers were just too stupid to see the game he was playing. Still is playing. Funny how no Repub who won in 2020 ever complained about mail ins…

In a caucus you ALWAYS have to be there in person and stay for the entire event.

In a caucus you ALWAYS have to be there in person and stay for the entire event.
Which is why we keep on electing worse and worse candidates. The caucus encourages Extremism. The most passionate attend these awful meetings. What normal person can attend some random Tuesday night from 5 until late? So the extremists then elect extremist candidates. What was once an extremist candidate a cycle or two ago, is now a moderate RINO establishment politician. So the caucus nominates an even more extremist candidate. And the cycle repeats itself. It’s how Utah went from being fairly moderate 20 years ago to MAGA country now. It’s why Mike Lee began his career as a tea party darling and is now pretending to be a MAGAt. Same with Spence Cox. He’s afraid that if he isn’t punching the LGBT community that his own party will throw his *** out.

Which is why we keep on electing worse and worse candidates. The caucus encourages Extremism. The most passionate attend these awful meetings. What normal person can attend some random Tuesday night from 5 until late? So the extremists then elect extremist candidates. What was once an extremist candidate a cycle or two ago, is now a moderate RINO establishment politician. So the caucus nominates an even more extremist candidate. And the cycle repeats itself. It’s how Utah went from being fairly moderate 20 years ago to MAGA country now. It’s why Mike Lee began his career as a tea party darling and is now pretending to be a MAGAt. Same with Spence Cox. He’s afraid that if he isn’t punching the LGBT community that his own party will throw his *** out.
It has only happened once

It has only happened once
What has only happened once? The caucus system has been in place for years in Utah. And it’s just become an amplifier of extremism. So much so that even former proponents of the system are finally coming around to getting rid of it:

There has got to be a few things we can do to reform our primary system and elections to help temper extremism and incentivize moderation and compromise. I’ve been interested in this book for a while. Haven’t read it yet but I’ve listened to its author a few times. Right now the caucus system excludes most voters. The primaries are just a contest mostly of who can out extreme the other. And the general election is mostly already decided by whichever state or district’s party is in control. It’s not a system designed to work in a diverse multi cultural democratic society. We desperately need some reform. Government is supposed to be able to work. I feel bad for young people who have only experienced the tea party obstructionism and now MAGA authoritarianism.