What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

What authority did Biden have to have those illegal documents?
Hur goes into that Different at different times. In 2017, none.

Why did Biden lie about Hur bringing up his son when it was Biden who brought him up?
You are repeating a lie. Biden never claimed Hur brought up Beau in a question.

“I don’t need anyone, anyone, to remind me when he passed away,” Biden said of the special counsel. “How the hell dare he raise that.”

“Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, was it any of their damn business?” the president said in quickly organized remarks Thursday night to reporters from the Diplomatic Reception Room at the White House.

If Biden didn't know about the Documents why did he give these documents to his ghost writer who had no clearance just like Biden?
He didn't. Hur's report makes this clear.

You know the guy writing Bidens book that had highly classified information given to him so Biden can sell books?
Another lie.

No it didn't. You're blatantly lying again. It says no such thing you literally fabricated your lie.
I linked to the special report by Hur, and gave the exact page it was on as well as quoting it. Any reasonable person can check it.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf , sheet 212/page 208:

The transcript revealed that this was a lie by Hur, one that made headlines. If someone announced in headlines you could name the year of your son's birth within five years, you'd be pretty upset.
That statement from Hur was 100% correct. Biden could not remember. Biden's legal team knew, gave him the answer, and Biden repeated it. Two different lawyers giving Biden the answer followed by Biden parroting the year is all in the transcript, and it was Biden himself who brought up the death of his son unprompted. Steak quoted the relevant part which if memory serves was around page 10 or so.

The bigger bombshell was the White House attempting to get Hur to change the report before releasing it.

Yes he did.

“How in the hell dare he raise that?” Biden told reporters in an impromptu White House press conference. “Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

Hur goes into that Different at different times. In 2017, none.

He didn't. Hur's report makes this clear.

Another lie.

I linked to the special report by Hur, and gave the exact page it was on as well as quoting it. Any reasonable person can check it.
It's absolutely insane how little you and guys like fish actually pay attention to anything outside of Trump. You guys know what Trump had for breakfast every single day of your lives for 7 years now(yet fish calls others a cult) but don't know the most basic things about the guy you voted for.

YOu linked a page talking about the conversation I quoted. Nowhere, not in any place did it show Hur bringing up Beau. Not once. Hurs was referring to this in his report.... This is what he was talking about.

MR. HUR: So during this time when you were living at Chain Bridge Road and there were documents relating to the Penn Biden Center, or the Biden Institute, or the Cancer Moonshot, or your book, where did you keep papers that related to those things that you were actively working on?

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Well, um .. . I , I, I, I, I don’ t know. This is, what, 2017, 2018, that area?

MR. HUR: Yes, sir.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Remember, in this timeframe, my son is either been deployed or is dying, and, and so it was and by the way, there were still a lot of people at the time when I got out of the Senate that were encouraging me to run in this period, except the President. I’m not — and not a mean thing to say. He just thought that she had a better shot of winning the presidency than I did. And so I hadn’t, I hadn’t, at this point — even though I’m at Penn, I hadn’t walked away from the idea that I may run for office again. But if I ran again, I’d be running for President. And, and so what was happening, though – what month did Beau die? Oh, God, May 30th –

Last edited:
That statement from Hur was 100% correct. Biden could not remember.
Show me how he wrong by "several years".

The bigger bombshell was the White House attempting to get Hur to change the report before releasing it.
Since the report contained a lie, I'm not surprised.

“How in the hell dare he raise that?” Biden told reporters in an impromptu White House press conference. “Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”
Demonstrate that the question Biden is protesting is 'When did Beau die?' or some equivalent.

Nowhere, not in any place did it show Hur bringing up Beau.
Agreed.

Not once. Hurs was referring to this in his report.... This is what he was talking about.
Agreed. At no point in your does does Biden get the year of his son's wrong by "several years". Hur lied.

Agreed. At no point in your does does Biden get the year of his son's wrong by "several years". Hur lied.
Hur never said Biden got the date wrong by several years, although it looks like you've convinced yourself that he did. What he said was the Biden didn't remember, and the transcript shows the truth of that.

Show me how he wrong by "several years".

Since the report contained a lie, I'm not surprised.

Demonstrate that the question Biden is protesting is 'When did Beau die?' or some equivalent.

Agreed.

Several is a very simple word... Several - more than 2 but not many. 2018-2015 is 3 years. Imagine being so stupid that you're son died in 2015 but you thought he was deployed 3 years after. Lol JFC this is not difficult.

• First, Biden said incorrectly that in the 2017 or 2018 timeframe, Beau was either deployed or was dying. He said he was considering running for president again, and asked, “What month did Beau die — Oh God, May 30.”
  • But he was corrected that Beau died in 2015. Trying to get the story back on track, he said, “What’s happened in the meantime is — and Trump gets elected in November of 2017?”

Last edited:
Several is a very simple word... Several - more than 2 but not many.
The word you are looking for is "few".

Imagine being so stupid that you're son died in 2015 but you thought he was deployed 3 years after. Lol JFC this is not difficult.
Biden as referring to a period of mourning where all that was mixed in. I guess you laugh at people on crutches or in wheelchairs also.

Nice of you to fail so spectacularly in pointing out Biden's supposed failure naming the year of Beau's death.

Hur never said Biden got the date wrong by several years, although it looks like you've convinced yourself that he did. What he said was the Biden didn't remember, and the transcript shows the truth of that.

I linked to the report, identified the page, and copy-pasted the content. That's how I 'convinced myself'. The transcript shows the result of mourning of a type I hope you never experience.

The transcript shows the result of mourning of a type I hope you never experience.
Mourning the loss of one's own cognitive abilities? That is what the transcript shows. Joe Biden is a slimy politician who uses the death of his son to garner sympathy for himself, even in situations where it is totally uncalled for such as when some other family loses a son or daughter, or a when a prosecutor is trying to ferret out motive for criminal acts. He's been pulling that trick for so long that he doesn't even need a functioning brain to slip into the pattern. Hur asked about possible motivations for unlawfully taking classified documents and Biden responded with a tangent on the death of Beau. Later when the report came out detailing Biden's failing cognitive abilities, again Beau was talking point Joe brought up for the purposes of garnering sympathy.

Mourning the loss of one's own cognitive abilities? That is what the transcript shows.
Mourning the loss of your child.

Joe Biden is a slimy politician who uses the death of his son to garner sympathy for himself,
If he were as callous and slimy as you suggest, he would have run in 2016 and Beau's death would have been a centerpiece to the campaign.

I can only think you assume Biden's reaction based on how you feel about your kids. I truly pity your children.

If he were as callous and slimy as you suggest, he would have run in 2016 and Beau's death would have been a centerpiece to the campaign.
Really? You think that is a winning campaign strategy? Hi, my son just died so give me the White House. The reason Joe Biden didn't run in 2016 is also in the transcript. He didn't run because Obama told him not to. In 2016, Joe Biden had neither the backing of the Clinton machine or the Obama machine.

Damn... I got the same thing here when posters like @LogGrad98(he liked the post) wished painful death of me and said I deserve to be put in jail for nothing. I wish you hypocrites cared then. This dude even threatened to harm(assasinate is what I remember but he says just fight) our president and fish didn't say a word. Fish actually openly supported it then openly went out of his way to stick up for him. Fish seems to only care about violence when it's a punching bag.

Hell I remember offering to meet up and buy some lunch but a few here literally threatened violence on me. These are the people who hypocrtically hate bullying yet call his friends and family cult members because they vote differently. Violence in speech is ok to this place.

Last edited:
But of course

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

But of course

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Oh hey, remember that fish? Remember you sticking up for the guy who threatened to kill Trump? The guy who wished a painful death on me? The guy who said I should be in jail for having a different opinion?

But of course you do. It was ok when your friends are preaching violence

Last edited: