What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I put him on ignore long ago and I wish more people would. One way to get a troll to go away is to ignore them. But so many people engage he can't help but whack off thinking of all the people he pisses off here. It's undoubtedly his sexual release. The more vulgar and pointed the attack he can make, the harder his little pin-prick gets. He needs to be banned for life, imo, but since that won't happen either I'll just ignore him and his fellow deviants. I wish we took malicious and vile trolling more seriously here. I know we try to be family friendly here and imo that's way way worse than if a kid accidentally saw an F-word now and then. As of they don't hear it every single day from their friends and even family members. But the **** that these trolls spew at people is intended to cause personal affront and pain and shouldn't be tolerated.

Cue the new attacks on me now. Pretty sure he'll call me a child-raping pedophile or something equally egregious. He can't help himself, it's like an addiction for that piece of human garbage.
No, I'll just provide you and others literally trolling... now you show where I'm trolling. You are the only one trolling about being a pedophile, not me.
Exactly. It's cool if countries start wars with and invade another single country.

Like if someone invades the US. Why should anyone care? It's just one country.

#trustinmarge
#margeknowsbest

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I think it would be cool if Russia just stopped their invasion.

I might riot and rape some children later today though. Idk.

Might even light the world on fire. I'm super powerful

You should rape a bunch of women, too, so that some of them can have fun later getting an abortion.

I will add it to my list

Everyone should just give Russia whatever they want. Obvious solution duh

Russia ftw

Defending yourself is wrong. Surrender is right. Otherwise you are war mongering rapist

MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! (Gotta use all caps with that kind of hyperbole)

MOST!

COUNTRY!

I think you mean "smort".

Putin can be more callous cause his country isn't democratic.
Zelensky's country is democratic..... And THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

I just got back from my second war and now I'm gonna be deployed into a 3rd war? Oh man

Surrender. Trump obviously intends to surrender to everyone. Guaranteed peace!

Good lord. Can we move on already? Go to your corners, look at the thread title, stay on topic.
Yes, but I just want it notes above who's trolling who like I quoted above. Again trolling about child rape and pedophilia is not funny at all. I made my point and I digress.

So you admit they used child rape to troll me.... grown men...
Yes. I don’t know how many times I need to tell you this. I pointed it out to you.
but suddenly @fishonjazz is the victim when I use his own trolling against him.....................
He is not the victim. I was just merely pointing out that you used an out of context post and used it as a personal attack.

it's ok to fish to troll but I can't use that trolling back at him?
Sure troll him. He trolls you. But when you constantly bring the same post up 10 times, it’s not original and not trolling anymore. It’s more of a type of harassment. And yes I consider what they say to you as harassment. There isn’t a productive conversation with either side.

Funny how you didn't seem to care when fish started the trolling... right. Go back to that page. I was talking politics. These guys were trolling.

https://jazzfanz.com/threads/the-of...e-ukraine-thread.158860/page-116#post-2419164
Again, I told you then they were trolling you.

This is a literal troll crying because I used his very own trolling against him. A typical bully.

Now show me(no you particularly) where I am blatantly trolling like fish, sardines, thriller, and log on my link above. These guys are the trolls not and now they play the victim when I point that out.
Trolling like making empty jokes about rape or trolling like constantly bringing up the same post 10 times to get a response?

You dont make the rape jokes but you do spam the same post asking for a response.

There was a guy who identified as a woman who exposed himself to children at planet fitness. Under Bidens new guidance and elimination of Title IX that guy is now 100% legal as long as he identifies as a woman. Which he did...

This truthfully seems like the biggest anti-woman human rights violation I've ever come across.

I saw this the other day and thought it was really cool.

Could Utah do something similar? I’d love to see a high speed line going SLC to Boise, Reno, the Bay Area, St. George, and LA. Most of I-15 outside of the metro areas has plenty of space in the middle for rail. If you could get me from SLC to St George in 2-3 hours or from SLC to Reno in 6-8, I’d totally take it. One of the real eye openers for me was the mass transit systems in Europe. Cheap, fast, and convenient.

I saw this the other day and thought it was really cool.

Could Utah do something similar? I’d love to see a high speed line going SLC to Boise, Reno, the Bay Area, St. George, and LA. Most of I-15 outside of the metro areas has plenty of space in the middle for rail. If you could get me from SLC to St George in 2-3 hours or from SLC to Reno in 6-8, I’d totally take it. One of the real eye openers for me was the mass transit systems in Europe. Cheap, fast, and convenient.
I would love to take something like that to tahoe

I'm pretty sure high speed to Vegas is already in the mix and I agree it would be amazing. Sadly I'm not expecting the one above to actually work as LA to SF has been in the works for a long time and is a massive failure and massively over budget.

Utah exploring possible options for train between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas​

SALT LAKE CITY — An alternative and possibly more convenient form of travel between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas could be in the future.

The Utah Department of Transportation confirmed to FOX 13 News that it has applied for a grant to study the potential for a passenger rail line between the two cities. UDOT officials said they expect to find out later this month if they got the grant.

If I was emperor of the U.S. one of my first actions would be to have a comprehensive nationwide high speed rail system built and integrate into regional rail systems. There are so many stupid solutions to traffic, like the idiotic hyperloop, pods, bigger roads, etc., when the best solution has been around for well over 100 years... trains. High speed, regular speed, elevated, subsurface, on the surface, trains are the answer.

If there was a true nationwide high speed rail system I might never fly again within the U.S..

Well done
Sometimes you just need a little Trump to get it done. From the quoted article:

"But in recent days, the speaker appears to have shifted in his views of foreign aid, delivering remarks to reporters on Wednesday about the urgent need for the U.S. to show support for it's allies."

Speaker Mike Johnson meets with Trump and gets his praise amid threats to his job​

The president would be authorized to set the terms of the loan to Ukraine and also be given the power to cancel it. Congress could override the cancellation but would have to generate enough votes to override a veto, a high bar considering how the two chambers are so evenly divided.

Johnson, as he seeks GOP support for the package, noted that former President Donald Trump has endorsed a “loan concept.”

I raised concern about this earlier and the response was told "f* the poors". We all know that was obvious sarcasm, but it was still unproductive and helped nothing. It's really sad how so many "poors" are struggling to get by meanwhile we have Democrats waving their retirement in everones faces. You really think people that can barely get by give a s* about others stocks? I have tremendous compassion for people that are struggling dearly under Bidens pro-war pay Ukraine billions and let Americans suffer broken economy

Two Black parents struggling to make ends meet criticized how the federal government is managing the economy and their tax dollars on a Thursday night episode of Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil opened the episode by saying America should be a meritocracy "where those who work hard, have talent and add value are rewarded," but that its current state is another story. He then introduced two parents, Jordan and Leticia, who said that despite both of them working multiple jobs to support their family, life under the current government has made the American dream unachievable.

"The American dream is the American nightmare," Jordan said in an introductory segment, juxtaposing how he thought that a college degree would lead to a stable and prosperous life.

"My wife wants to have another baby, but we just can’t afford it," he continued. "Only half my family has health insurance right now. My income is not keeping up with inflation. We’re paying $100 for the same $40 worth of groceries, and the rent went up as well. Gas prices have gone up."

Later in the show, Dr. Phil asked, "How do you feel when you see money being spent by the government on other things? They’re spending money on migrants that are coming in, they’re spending money on foreign causes, they’re spending money on a lot of things, but it keeps costing more and more and more just to live here. All of that is because of the economy and the fact that they’re just, as I said when we started, they’re just printing more money."

Leticia said it felt like a slap in the face to taxpayers like herself. Jordan was similarly frustrated by money being spent on migrants.

"I’m all for legal migration, but … we’re being last, you know? We’re being crushed," he said. "The middle class are the ones who are hurting. We’re in the bracket where we make too much to get help [but] still feel the pressure of gas prices."

In a later segment, Leticia offered a similar comment.

"The state of our country right now is disgusting. We're definitely angry at the government," she said. "We pay taxes for illegal immigrants, for the homeless and for people that aren't even working, and we’re people that are working and are barely surviving."

Last edited:
I would love to take something like that to tahoe

I love Tahoe. One of the most beautiful places I’ve been. I’d go there a few times every summer if I could. It just sucks that it takes 10 hours of driving through crappy Nevada to get there.

If I was emperor of the U.S. one of my first actions would be to have a comprehensive nationwide high speed rail system built and integrate into regional rail systems. There are so many stupid solutions to traffic, like the idiotic hyperloop, pods, bigger roads, etc., when the best solution has been around for well over 100 years... trains. High speed, regular speed, elevated, subsurface, on the surface, trains are the answer.

If there was a true nationwide high speed rail system I might never fly again within the U.S..
Amen. Just a few weeks ago I had to be up in SLC for a few days. I could’ve driven, fought traffic, and struggled to find a parking space. Instead, I hopped onto frontrunner and got up to salt lake in 30 mins. From frontrunner to trax, it got me where I needed to go without fighting for parking. It was awesome. In Europe, the trains and subways got me where I needed to go.

He's just such a moron lol. Id much rather have a guy fall asleep in a boring *** election rigging court than this lying *** buffoon. Obama hits the nail, "never underestimate Joes ability to f* S* up"(paraphrasing but very close). We all know theres obvious racism involved here with Joe He historically has thought very poorly of black people dating back to saying that Obama being clean and articulate and a black man was... and I quote "a story book man".

Papua New Guinea leader responds to Biden comment, saying nation undeserving of cannibalism label

President Biden’s remarks may have been a slip of the tongue; however, my country does not deserve to be labeled as such,” Mr. Marape said in a statement provided to news organizations including The Associated Press and Reuters.

Twice last week, Mr. Biden suggested without evidence that his uncle had been eaten by cannibals.

“He got shot down in New Guinea, and they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea,” Mr. Biden said of his uncle...

Last edited: