What's new

The Big Ken Lofton Watch Thread

I like him. Can see why he’s a fan favorite. Hopefully he sticks around awhile. He’s much more skilled than you’d expect for someone his size. I’d love to see how he does getting some minutes with the Jazz this year.

Damn! This dude moves really well for his size. Definitely curious to see a leaner, faster, stronger version.
Nah man remember when Naz Reid lost that fluff and it cost him his super power…no one ever heard from him again. if anything he needs to bulk up.

Wow no one reported on this yet? Big Beer Truck Lofton dropped a 50 burger last night!

Actually there have been multiple posts about it already. No video yet though so thanks.
Pretty cool for sure

His career trajectory only makes sense to me if I assume he's a terrible defender. Is that a safe assumption?

If he can make plays in scenarios like dribble handoffs (where he is the primary ball handler and makes a read about whether to hand off or not), AND if he can defend, then he's obviously an NBA player. So... one or both of these things hasn't been true in the past, and may not be true today. Dude is young, though.

In short.... I'm intrigued and confused.

A center that can initiate some offense and shoot threes would look fantastic next to Lauri.