What's new

The Celtics

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think Tatum could be a top 10 guy, but I don't see him.ever getting on Luka/Giannis/Curry/KD/Lebron level. Those types of dudes
I agree... but I do think he could get hot and play at that level for a series or two. At this point I think he's a top 10 playoff guy for sure in part because he's easy to build around. Two way player who can score with the best when he's rolling. More in the Jimmy Butler tier.

The Thriller

This.

Let's not get carried away here. Middleton was hurt, the Celtics had HCA, and it still went to 7 games.
A lot Hinges on health. Brooklyn probably beats Boston if Simmons plays. Denver becomes a player in the west if their two stars are healthy. Same could be said about the clippers. Golden state goes down if Klay and/or Steph aren’t healthy.

We were healthy this playoffs and still sucked.

The mailman

Bump. Bump bump bump. I told y’all. Not sure they can beat the Warriors but how can you not appreciate the way this team plays. Nothing but respect.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Bump. Bump bump bump. I told y’all. Not sure they can beat the Warriors but how can you not appreciate the way this team plays. Nothing but respect.

Lmao they almost blew it. Zero killer instinct. The Warriors will smack them. Why would you milk the clock and let Marcus Smart take every shot to close the game?