What's new

The Church of Rudy Gobert

Just a reminder to all the doubters.

theyre-gonna-see-rudy-gobert-on-not-making-all-star-team-13044723.png
Going to See what exactly? Gobert Is overrated by people here. He is an elite defender who cant score and seeing how the modern day NBA Is a different game thsn 10 Years ago and its a jumpshooter game now and that kind of Off sets Goberts rim protecting ability.IMO. Gobert should of played 20 years ago. Id honestly Look and see if anyone would give up the farm for him. I Highly doubt it becausd GMs would say what i said He an Unique talent who game would of been better suited for the past .

Uh oh! Someone has a thought and opinion different than yours! Time to call the SNOWFLAK police

How about this concept, stay off of Twitter if your delicate political sensibilities get hurt when a basketball player has an opinion on something?

Sorry I don't twitter or facebook. Try watching Hannity on Fox and maybe you won't be such a snowflake. I least I can spell snowflake. LOL

I’m giddy.
Then I remember the cluster **** of non shooting that is gobertrubiofavors

Come on quin. Do the right thing.

I’m giddy.
Then I remember the cluster **** of non shooting that is gobertrubiofavors

Come on quin. Do the right thing.

Don’t u mean DL do the right thing?

That is my problem with this season... we aren’t trying to tank but we can’t make the lineup changes to win. Just a season in the middle... except DM of course.

I’m ready, like the players are, to move the guys that aren’t part of the long term plan and base playing time off performance not trade value or ego

Sorry I don't twitter or facebook. Try watching Hannity on Fox and maybe you won't be such a snowflake. I least I can spell snowflake. LOL
How about you both have a benchpressing contest and whoever crushes their windpipe and suffocates gets to be the toughest?

The prophet in the best buy parking lot foresaw correctly.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just had the thought about how he keeps getting hurt. It's when other players are diving for the ball. If Rudy would be the one diving for the ball his knees would be just fine. I'm not saying he's lazy, he might need to consider diving himself more though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just had the thought about how he keeps getting hurt. It's when other players are diving for the ball. If Rudy would be the one diving for the ball his knees would be just fine. I'm not saying he's lazy, he might need to consider diving himself more though.

iu

What the actually ****?

This is the most insane take Ive read on here.

How's it insane? If you dive for the ball your knees don't get hit.

No, you just hit your head on somebody's knee. So you get position on your man opposite from where the ball comes off. Your teammate is already fighting for the ball. This ain't football. And you certainly don't expect a player to roll into your legs. I'm with elan_prodigy. Watch the replay and you'd realize how idiotic your post actually is.

How's it insane? If you dive for the ball your knees don't get hit.

Hes a 7 footer. They stay on their feet. Hed be lucky to play 4 games a year if we had him diving for loose balls.

I read your comment and put you in the "this dude has no idea" basket.

If he dives for the ball instead of just bending over I'd bet he wouldn't have been hurt.

Hes a 7 footer. They stay on their feet. Hed be lucky to play 4 games a year if we had him diving for loose balls.

I read your comment and put you in the "this dude has no idea" basket.
4 games a year? Sure dude.