What's new

The Church of Rudy Gobert

No, you just hit your head on somebody's knee. So you get position on your man opposite from where the ball comes off. Your teammate is already fighting for the ball. This ain't football. And you certainly don't expect a player to roll into your legs. I'm with elan_prodigy. Watch the replay and you'd realize how idiotic your post actually is.
Remember he's been hurt more then once. If Rudy is prone to guys falling into his knees he needs to be more aware of it and avoid it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love Gobert. Please stay healthy for the rest of the season. Get those Mitchell and Gobert reps. Got to play them together as much as possible.

Remember he's been hurt more then once. If Rudy is prone to guys falling into his knees he needs to be more aware of it and avoid it.

lol.. just read this for the first time. Another great take on Rudy from natebozo

lol.. just read this for the first time. Another great take on Rudy from natebozo
Yeah, he kept getting hurt. I said he should start wearing a knee brace. He has been wearing them ever since and shockingly he has been healthy.

Yeah, he kept getting hurt. I said he should start wearing a knee brace. He has been wearing them ever since and shockingly he has been healthy.

Don’t see anything about a brace. I just see you saying he should avoid getting hit in the knees.

Don’t see anything about a brace. I just see you saying he should avoid getting hit in the knees.
Rudy has been hit low a ton. I've said it several times that he should wear knee braces and I've been given crap about it.

I have a serious question. Is the front office grooming Hunter Haas as Rudy's backup next year. The guy is huge and is still on a pitch count after his knee injury but I can see the front office liking to have a backup that size.

Rudy does wear a knee brace on his left knee. you can sometimes see it. He wears it under the under armor. look close and you will see it.

Rudy does wear a knee brace on his left knee. you can sometimes see it. He wears it under the under armor. look close and you will see it.
getty-images-955485794.jpg

I will always worship at the Church of Gogurt. I really hope to see a statue in the future.