What's new

The great and dreadful day of the Donovan is at hand: Jazz @ Thunder 4/18/2018 6:00 pm MST

Rudy was smart to pull up on that defense. Favors needs to learn to draw a charge

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jonas is usually good when he gets minutes. Tonight is no exception.

Agreed. Jerebko > crowder for this year at least

Dude at work was saying that the jazz shouldn’t play jerebko anymore this series based off a bad 4 minutes in game one. I disagreed and he was incredulous that I could think jerebko could be a contributor this series.

This is the defense we wanted. They aren’t getting very good shots, but they have players who can start hitting tough shots anytime, didn’t like that Melo got a little something going there but hopefully it’s no big deal.

We can play way better on the offensive end and are getting much better looks than them.

That stupid foul call on ingles on the pg 3 point shot is still pissing me off

Dude at work was saying that the jazz shouldn’t play jerebko anymore this series based off a bad 4 minutes in game one. I disagreed and he was incredulous that I could think jerebko could be a contributor this series.
He's dumb

Jazz just gotta keep out hustling and grinding these guys.... game after game. We can wear these guys down.

When we signed Jerebko I remember Celtic fans comparing Jerebko and Crowder, and quite a few of them liked Jerebko better.

This is the defense we wanted. They aren’t getting very good shots, but they have players who can start hitting tough shots anytime, didn’t like that Melo got a little something going there but hopefully it’s no big deal.

We can play way better on the offensive end and are getting much better looks than them.
Literally hope Crymello does think he's hot. He doesn't scare me nearly as much as George or Westbrooke. The more Mello has the ball the better shot the Jazz have of winning this game.

Right side up

IMG_0191.JPG